Wow should make a anime series.

General Discussion
Tales of the past is kid of animish, especially that dbz fighting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NdJvyclkoU
No no.

The World of Warcraft: Animated, directed, produced, and written by Ralph Bakshi.
Oh God no, anything but anime.
waste time on Wow movie?
Rather address this:

So, what is going on with PVP/WPVP?

Forget class balances, that does not exist, we all know, its stupid, blizz team can't do it, period. Does not even annoy me that much, the CCs are out of control which is also pretty stupid, permanent lockouts are very doable with several comps (by that i mean a player can be put out of commission for the entire arena duration, 20min?), not sure what the pvp design team was thinking, one thing for sure, the design team has no idea what they are doing. Wrath was the last fun expansion with decent pvp.
But this is not even the issue for me atm, ccs are just lame, what really pisses me off is this retarded nonsense of "empowering" pve idiots for wpvp, that the only place pvp gear actually makes sense is in the arena….
If someone wants good pvp setup, they need to raid, then just make a oneshot macro where they pop all the !@#$ with the push of "1" and VOILA!!! free kill?!?!? Yes that is how it goes now, if you don't trinket and blow def cds instantly its over, don't matter of you have full grievous or greens.

Guess there is a need to point out, that to make this game slightly more sensible again, the old systems should be reinstated; remove this bull%^-* base resilience, add it back on the pvp gear. Pvp is already !@#$ in raids, well pve should require extremely high skill cap to use in pvp/wpvp, not be the preferred pvp/wpvp setup.
Right now, it seems like, the whole team responsible for the game development do not play pvp, ever!!!! And, they are highly biased towards pve…

Also, argue this any way you like, the numbers speak for themselves, at some point this game had 10mill+ subscribers, from what i understand there are less than 6mill now, this is not just due to the slow release of new expansions but also the decline in the quality of gameplay.
Roles are no longer distinct, everybody is a %^-*ing hybrid now, everyone has ccs and everyone has burst and everyone has heals, and pvp blows pipi, and pve can pvp…. list goes on.
How about letting some classes go back to control classes, others to burst, have a few hybrids and then heals, but make tradeoffs to all?!?!

Although I don't really like LoL, there could be a lot to learn for this useless design group currently monkeying around at Blizzard HQ, namely this thing about making classes/specs for specific purposes, thereby ADDING distinct value to each class, item etc.
Sigh, unfortunately, what should be done, won't be done, more people will quit and this once wonderful game will die due to the morons in charge not realizing that their direction is wrong, their focus demographic is wrong, and they are retarded for not learning from statistical data.
depends who does it and what audience they target

Something along the lines of Lodoss War for example is the sort of storytelling I would want to see in a WoW anime.

A lot of people see only 1 genre of anime and assume that's all there is to it.

Same assumption applies to American animation Focus too much on crap to sell toys and you miss shows like Avatar.

Heck It would be nice to see a WoW series done by the guys who did the Justice League cartoon. They were good at telling a serious story with animation.
02/13/2014 01:15 AMPosted by Tianjan
No no.

The World of Warcraft: Animated, directed, produced, and written by Ralph Bakshi.

oh god no. did you not see his version of the Hobbit.
^Hmm, sometimes i expect a troll and a sincere, reasonable response comes along, yeah you are right
02/13/2014 01:27 AMPosted by Nikié
Rather address this:So, what is going on with PVP/WPVP?

Just wondering why did you post this in a thread about anime?
Mobile Shredder Golem, animated by Sunrise.
This would be really neat.

I really like the Warcraft lore but I don't feel very engaged in it while playing WoW. And I don't read very often and I don't like RTS games so there isn't much for me. A anime series would fill that void.

I'm a much bigger fan of the anime/tv series format than a movie too. A anime/tv series allows for cliffhangers and discussions between episodes. And gives you much more time to explore backstories and actually establish a connection with the characters.
I would like to see it happen but it never will.

Big fan of anime, I am !!
If Japan won't make it because they aren't really into WoW as other Asian countries, then hire animators in Korea!!!! Korea LOVES World of Warcraft and they actually did all the art and animations for the american comedy cartoon: Boondocks!!!
02/13/2014 04:27 AMPosted by Miyaka
If Japan won't make it because they aren't really into WoW as other Asian countries, then hire animators in Korea!!!! Korea LOVES World of Warcraft and they actually did all the art and animations for the american comedy cartoon: Boondocks!!!

Japan made a Halo anime and I don't think Halo is very popular there.

It doesn't have to be made in Japan though, Avatar: The Last Airbender was made in America but still retained that anime feel.
It would be a waste of money. WoW's story-lines aren't worthy of an anime adaption - or any kind of adaption for the matter.
02/13/2014 04:27 AMPosted by Miyaka

Japan did a pretty decent X-Men anime

(their Iron Man was ok...their Wolverine we shall not speak of)
I'd watch it.
02/13/2014 05:22 AMPosted by Pryde
I'd watch it.

:O? Pryde watches anime?!