New Challenge Mode Group!

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Hello,

Basically I'm looking for more people to finish of 9/9 gold within the next 3/4 days, hoping to finish 2/3 per day within a reasonable amount of time. I currently have 2/9 golds and have studied up on the others and feel confident in leading them (however I am more than happy to let someone with more xp lead).

What i am looking for is 4 more players, 3 dps and a tank who are competent in there classes and have the patience to wipe and work for the gold medals. Only requirements are that you are fully gemmed, enchanted, have all consumables (dps pots, flasks, invis pots, food, etc) and access to vent. Please note however that what i understand that people make mistakes etc, I am looking for people who are able to get these done within a reasonable period. in other words i will remove players who under perform and replace them.

We will be running each day starting at 6pm PST.

Please leave your Class/Spec/Experience and Battletag below

*edit, we will be doing Scholomance, Gate of the Setting Sun and Temple of the Jade Serpent tomorrow (thursday)
I'd be up for going with you on days that are not Tues/Wed/Thurs as those are my raid days. I need to get mine done and am looking for a group that wants to get them done, but not a group that expects it done on the first shot or they rage on people and quit.

Protection Warrior, if your interested let me know and i will toss you my btag. If it doesnt coencide with your schedule I completely understand.
I would be interested in doing gold runs this Friday and Saturday, have all the necessary consumables epicfailjedi#1713
I have a group of 3 dps that are very competent, myself, a wind walker monk, an elemental shaman, and a survival hunter, all 3 of us have played forever and have great synergy, all 3 are heroic progressing raiders, but don't have much challenge mode experience, i am currently 1/9 gold and have a handful of silvers, message me in-game if you are interested, we'd just need a solid tank

Telesko#1931
Please use one of the "Challenge mode cross realm finder" group threads when looking for help with challenge modes. We'd like to avoid a forum full of these request threads.

Thank you! ---Rax