Growing tired of the Warforged Seal NPC kills

General Discussion
Every Tuesday the horde gets bored and chain kills Elder Lin to prevent alliance from getting their weekly Warforged Seals. She has limited hit points and even when the alliance tries to fight back to defend her she is generally dead before the horde player killing her is. Right now we have a steady syream of 3-4 different horde players who are streaking in to kill her.... often unflagged until they do as it is a PvE server.... and then dying to alliance players immediately thereafter. I imagine the same occurs regularly on the horde side as well and on other servers

Why is this NPC even able to be attacked?... Blizzard why continue to allow this kind of intentional disruption of gameplay griefing?
Guard her. Do some community service and get some friends together that can global any offender quickly.

Or just let it the frig go and go get your seals at a later time. They will stop if no one cares.
PVE servers were made for trolls and griefers. They be like "I know im bad so ill cheese the system" and you guys that "hate PVP" have to put up with there BS. Should have just rolled a pvp server and got ganked less than 10 times while levelling and then you wouldnt have these winners around
Wow. That is the best idea I've ever heard since our Ordos censer slaughter. BRB gathering people for Shrine raid.
02/18/2014 11:50 AMPosted by Frikadelle
I imagine the same occurs regularly on the horde side as well and on other servers

I have never, ever seen or heard of this activity. Could be you just have a lot of jackwads on your realm.
Doesn't happen on the server I play on..
02/18/2014 12:33 PMPosted by Munnyman
I imagine the same occurs regularly on the horde side as well and on other servers

I have never, ever seen or heard of this activity. Could be you just have a lot of jackwads on your realm.

Me either but thanks to the op he has now opened the floodgates.
02/18/2014 11:56 AMPosted by Havoc
Guard her. Do some community service and get some friends together that can global any offender quickly.

She has limited hit points and even when the alliance tries to fight back to defend her she is generally dead before the horde player killing her is. Right now we have a steady syream of 3-4 different horde players who are streaking in to kill her.... often unflagged until they do as it is a PvE server....

lol.