Tyrannical Gladiator gear pvp vendor please?

Arenas
1 2 3 5 Next
Please add a vendor or make it craftable we need more to do / farm before WoD.
why?
I for one wanted the mail caster belt for my shaman, but I was so dead tired last night that I forgot to buy it. Now the Tyrannical gear appears to be gone, and I'm a sad space goat. >.>
Then buy the grievous gear with your honor.
02/18/2014 10:27 PMPosted by Whitemamba
Then buy the grievous gear with your honor.

Unless you share your secret for making grievous gear share the same model as the tyrannical, that's not going to help us any.
So it is actually just gone. That's a shame, I wanted the Tyrannical Sword for a transmog and couldn't get the requisite honor in time.

Please bring this back!
the tyrannical set will be craftable.
02/19/2014 08:58 AMPosted by Jghlfghlkgdf
the tyrannical set will be craftable.

Unfortunately, it won't be actually. I remember either a tweet by Holinka or a Blue Post stating that they will not include new Tyrannical recipes. You'll have to farm honor for Grievous, or purchase Malevolent Crafted Gear *cringe*...

MMO-Champ Post about Tyrannical Crafted Gear: http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/?page=3

Actual quote: Any word on how crafters will obtain the patterns for the next line of crafted PvP gear next session?
There will not be a set of crafted PvP gear for the new season. (holinka)

Edit to include source.
Well where can we buy it?
Why couldn't you have decided you wanted to transmog Tyrannical gear two days ago?
02/19/2014 01:48 PMPosted by Distile
Why couldn't you have decided you wanted to transmog Tyrannical gear two days ago?

I'd had this transmog as an idea for a while now, but I don't PVP...ever really. (Rememer those first BGs you did with just base resiliance? Not too much fun!)

I'm okay with that, but it takes a long time for me to farm up 3.5k honor (I still only have 1875)

I figured the tyrannical gear would be made cheaper and kept in the game for transmog purposes, much like the gear from previous expansions, but they're gone from the only PVP vendors I've seen for pandaria gear, so if they aren't there I don't know where to find them.
Come to think about it it's possible they're on the 2k+ rating vendors, but I REALLY hope that isn't true :(

Don't lock me out because I love raiding blizz!
02/19/2014 02:36 PMPosted by Bruas
02/19/2014 01:48 PMPosted by Distile

I'd had this transmog as an idea for a while now, but I don't PVP...ever really. (Rememer those first BGs you did with just base resiliance? Not too much fun!)

I'm okay with that, but it takes a long time for me to farm up 3.5k honor (I still only have 1875)

I figured the tyrannical gear would be made cheaper and kept in the game for transmog purposes, much like the gear from previous expansions, but they're gone from the only PVP vendors I've seen for pandaria gear, so if they aren't there I don't know where to find them.

You should have just ran heroic dungeons and converted your justice to honor. That's usually faster anyway.
People actually transmog MoP PVP gear? Oh, that's right, it's only rogues and a couple other classes that get completely awful looking season gear this expansion.
02/19/2014 04:16 PMPosted by Mungoh
02/19/2014 02:36 PMPosted by Bruas

You should have just ran heroic dungeons and converted your justice to honor. That's usually faster anyway.

I realized this a bit too late sadly :P 7k Justice is a lot!

02/19/2014 04:18 PMPosted by Inbeforeban
People actually transmog MoP PVP gear? Oh, that's right, it's only rogues and a couple other classes that get completely awful looking season gear this expansion.

Eh, I think the removed weapons look cool. The Horde Sword in particular goes really well with T4 Warrior.
Plus I've seen enough people with transmogs I don't really like that I figure there's someone out there who LOVES the newer PVP gear. Keep it in!
This is really unfortunate, should definitely be put on a vendor somewhere.
02/19/2014 05:48 PMPosted by Bruas
I figure there's someone out there who LOVES the newer PVP gear. Keep it in!
Dreadful Dreadplate with orange colored Malev boots and belt.

I don't see why it shouldn't be crafted like the other seasons. There's sure to be fresh 90's popping up often enough who need the boost from quest greens.
Please put tyrannical gladiator gear back in the game, I don't pvp, so I just farm justice and change it for honor to buy transmog sets.
I'd love for tyrannical gladiator sets to come back for mogging, please look into this Blizz! =(
bump