When will level 1-90 $60 boost be available?

General Discussion
I'm leveling an alt at the moment, but I'm interested in starting a shaman character, but don't want to level it. I heard there will be an option for $60 boost from 1 to 90. When will this happen?
02/19/2014 04:06 AMPosted by Magixgnome
I'm leveling an alt at the moment, but I'm interested in starting a shaman character, but don't want to level it. I heard there will be an option for $60 boost from 1 to 90. When will this happen?

The first one will be free with pre-paying for WoD.

The others will come with WoD.

It's still being tested.

WoD probably won't be out until close to the end of the year, so they more than likely won't offer this until months from now.

No one really knows, we're all waiting on word from Blizz.
Yep - just did the same thing right here - ran down to the armor sales next to the SW AH, and bought all this gear, too! LOVE this service!!!

Most logical answer to that question is that you will be able to buy a level 90 when level 90 is no longer max. So, probably with WoD.
Ok, thank you.
I'm trying to do this to an alt and can't find where to do it. I made the level one and can't find the link in Shop.
Most likely months and months from now, even though i check the forums every 10 minutes for an update, blizz won't say anything about it though.