RIP Harold Ramis. Don't cross the streams.

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Well, this sucks. A Ghostbuster has passed on.

I don't really think that it is particularly WoW related, I don't know, maybe he led a guild for all I know.

However, Ghostbusters and WoW will forever be linked in my mind for no discernible reason what so ever.

Godspeed Harold, and may you come back and haunt Bill Murray's weird moustache beard.
Its "Don't cross the streams"

And RIP Harold Ramus.
Right on Mvura, fixed that.
Wrong game, but LoL should make a "Harold Rammus" skin in his honor. RIP.
Now I'm sad. :(
The man wrote Caddyshack for God's sake.

RIP Harold Ramis
Good night, sweet prince.
02/24/2014 11:48 AMPosted by Themoneyguy
The man wrote Caddyshack for God's sake.

And Vacation, Stripes, Groundhog Day... etc. etc. A true GIANT.... :(
I work at the country club that caddyshack is based on. Bill Murray grew up here and caddied there as a child. It really sucks. Such a funny man. I got his autograph when I was a kid and now that hes gone I am going to have to go and find it and make sure its safe.
Man that really hits home. My best friend and I would always have Ghostbusters or Groundhog day running while we raided. Much love Harold, we will miss you.
Dang.....RIP. Now I have to watch Ghostbusters in honor of the man.
02/24/2014 12:06 PMPosted by Kindria
Man that really hits home. My best friend and I would always have Ghostbusters or Groundhog day running while we raided. Much love Harold, we will miss you.

Well-stated. A good chunk of my childhood has evaporated. Rest in peace, Harold :(
Rest in peace Ramis, finding this out really bummed me out :(. It's sad to see pieces of your childhood slipping away. I really hope Bill Murray stays around for quite a few more years.
:'(

This is sad.
Aw, no. :( That's so sad. He will be missed. You don't come across talent like that every day.
This man was a Legend.
Sad day indeed...

RIP Spangler.
He is now the un-bustable ghost.