[A] <Noc i Dzien> Recruiting for s15 RBGs.

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 8 9 10 24 Next
03/02/2014 07:38 PMPosted by Heltør
1v1'ing in an RBG

lmao
I've organized

being carried

2400+ RBG groups in multiple seasons
PM - 1
NOC - 0

GG M8

The 1v1? Me.
The game? The team that was carrying you.
No you didn't. You lost "the 1v1", and then shortly after you lost the RBG.

Maybe if you were less concerned about stupid stuff like 1v1'ing in an RBG, you might get a little higher than 1600, just sayin... and as far as being carried goes, I've organized and led 2400+ RBG groups in multiple seasons... sooo...

You're just so cute when you lie to yourself Heltor.
He's quite possibly the worst rogue to ever open on me. Trinketed pet stun lulz.

Don't sweat it, he's a burden to any team he plays on.
03/03/2014 06:25 AMPosted by Loviisa
He's quite possibly the worst rogue to ever open on me. Trinketed pet stun lulz.

Don't sweat it, he's a burden to any team he plays on.

http://imgur.com/2bY9hT4

hum.... nobody using pet stun except some random dumbass... and hum.... when he trinketed it were you guy all hitting on him making it a good trinket??? hummm.... yes that all
hum.... nobody using pet stun except some random dumbass... and hum.... when he trinketed it were you guy all hitting on him making it a good trinket??? hummm.... yes that all

Seek medical assistance

Seek medical assistance

How do some people even make it through a single day? I didn't bother to check this rando moron's armory but I'm 100% certain he's bought some prestige.

On a lighter note, you've come a long way Belto. =)

03/03/2014 07:28 AMPosted by Bìggysmalls
http://imgur.com/2bY9hT4

hahahahaha
03/03/2014 08:34 AMPosted by Crazyhoboe

hum... me try hard to understandeded this centense, buts me not cape able to drop IQ that fur.
man noc must be suffering from w/e mental deficiency andrew has... you guys got owned, get over it already

also, crazyhoboe is french canadian, so ya know... broken as his english may be, he's 10x better than anyone in your guild lol
03/03/2014 12:21 PMPosted by Heltør
man noc must be suffering from w/e mental deficiency andrew has... you guys got owned, get over it already

You brought this up. You won, yes. But I was wholly unimpressed by your "guild team" and especially by you. You're terrible. So bad in fact, that you felt compelled to venture to our meager 2k RBG Guild thread and announce that you're better than us. Not sure what you're seeking here but you'll never find reverence or neat rogue tricks in this thread.

#StopTrinketing2SecondStuns
You guys ought to learn some sportsmanship from Zendarion and Virtue. He and guild would have accepted it as a learning experience while you are acting like spoiled brats that lost Little League. Such a shame.

Shout out to Zendarion and Virtue for being so humble.
This all started from Bacon wanting to play some wargames against random guilds on the server while it was the off week. For some reason Project Mayhem felt they needed to flaunt their superiority over them. Noc should be flattered they are attracting the attention of the great Heltor.

Example of one of the initial posts that started this debacle.

02/19/2014 04:07 PMPosted by Jkspiritlink
nah well most likely do it (talking to the guild now to see who's interested), but its going to be an easy predictable win for pm.
Dear Vampy,

Nice name! I think you're confused. We win games and move on to the next. Same if we lose. Please take a few moments of your time and re-read the subject. I know you'll find that it's your guild who's chosen to make a spectacle of defeating a lowly 2k guild group. I beg you to tell them to cease all chest bumping and hi-fives.

Thanks,

Public Relations Officer

Sinsitrari

03/03/2014 12:39 PMPosted by Raikino
the great Heltor.

What's funny is I'm certain no one in Noc actually knows who this guy is, or cares. Ahhhhh the attention that not wanting attention brings.

"It's not that we don't know who you are, it's that we don't care who you are." ~Me, Just now.

I do have to admit though that I like the back and forth action with sub-human species.
RIP Pre-Awakening Blom.
We're a fairly quiet guild and don't really seek attention at all. You brought this up.
I actually didn't bring it up. In fact, I have trouble distinguishing 1 sub par transfer pvp guild from all the others. You guys are rats. The only reason why noc drew my attention at all is because many of your members, on this forum, were throwing my guild name around. I didn't even suggest a wargame, vexlander did lol.
You won, yes. But I was wholly unimpressed by your "guild team" and especially by you.
That's the hilarious thing though man, is that we just threw this group together with minimal effort, and it was still so easy to beat your team. You didn't fight the best PM has to offer, you got smashed by a play team man. Our play teams are better than your best players.
You're terrible. So bad,
My play teams get higher ratings than the highest teams you've ever been on. I've been higher rated in every season, than you have been in any season.
in fact, that you felt compelled to venture to our little 2k RBG Guild thread and announce that you're better than us. Sit down scrub.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, you're actually barely 1800, not 2k. I ventured into your thread because your members repeatedly reference my guild. As soon as your ready to muzzle yourselves, I'll take my leave. Till then, get used to me :]
Reference post below for more accurate information.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11764237111#new-post