02/22/2014 09:33 AMPosted by Magedoomx
Rofl.

Conversion and blood pres. 'Nuff said.

Rofl they still drop.
Rofl.

MLS nuff said

Hell even as l$d and HLD I see DKs dropping, they're really only tanky if you're melee
Why does everyone think they're the squishiest class in the game haha. Im not mocking you but whenever someone makes a QQ post they always have something along the lines of their class be the squishiest in the game or being the easiest trained. Its amusing ^.^!
02/22/2014 09:35 AMPosted by Suolis
Rofl.

Rofl they still drop.

NAH DUDE CONVERSION BLOOD PRESENCE
DKs arent the squishest class tho
02/22/2014 09:35 AMPosted by Parker
Why does everyone think they're the squishiest class in the game haha. Im not mocking you but whenever someone makes a QQ post they always have something along the lines of their class be the squishiest in the game or being the easiest trained. Its amusing ^.^!

the biggest thing with dk survivability is not the "squishiness" so much as the fact that we cant get away.

mages are by far the most squishy. but they can pet root and blink around a pillar to their healer if in trouble... or ice block etc.

When a dk is getting wrecked - even if he is pillar humping - he has no good way of getting out of there and no get out of jail free card like a shield wall or an immunity.

passively with blood presence and conversion (while gutting our resources) does make us relatively tanky to the sustained pressure esp from melee

edit: the other issue to DK survivability is the lack of ways to stop CC on our healer like other classes (groundings, decurses, BOPs, safeguards, mass dispells etc)

What other dps spec lacks an get-out-of-jail-free-card and a way to stop CC on their healer?

Spriest - MD, dispersion
Mage - decurse, block, etc
Lock - Dark Bargain
Rogue - vanish
Windwalker - Karma
Hunter - deter
Enh/Ele - ground
Ret - bubble, nops
Warr - safeguard, shield wall

Feral - nothing unless symbiosis dispersion or bubble
Boom - nothing
DKs - nothing

Incidentally, which specs are struggling right now?

They're not the squishest class in the game, but they do take a ton of damage against casters and part of that has to do with having the worst melee mobility. A warrior can leap back to his healer, a rogue can step to his healer, an enh can freedom totem ghost wolf, WW can port, feral can intervene (wild charge) or just rollerblade, DKs can really only waddle. That's part of the reason why DKs get royally screwed by casters, they just take the damage and barely move anywhere
02/22/2014 09:40 AMPosted by Yulliva
DKs should recieve Great Pandaren Buffet sent to them via mail , upon queing for a arena because I like to be wined and dined b4 i get !@#$ed.
Lol'd
02/22/2014 09:39 AMPosted by Dazdigbiq

the biggest thing with dk survivability is not the "squishiness" so much as the fact that we cant get away.

mages are by far the most squishy. but they can pet root and blink around a pillar to their healer if in trouble... or ice block etc.

When a dk is getting wrecked - even if he is pillar humping - he has no good way of getting out of there and no get out of jail free card like a shield wall or an immunity.

passively with blood presence and conversion (while gutting our resources) does make us relatively tanky to the sustained pressure esp from melee

Idk man glyphed molten armor is pretty baller =P, and Yes I agree Dk's are very trainable.
02/22/2014 09:26 AMPosted by Yulliva
Blizzard if you're gonna make us the squishiest, easiest to !@#@#*@@ class you can at least let us transmog our gear to cloth so we can look the part.

DKs should recieve Great Pandaren Buffet sent to them via mail , upon queing for a arena because I like to be wined and dined b4 i get !@#$ed.

rofl

Ret is struggling pretty badly with the new BF and resil changes, so.. Uh..

Your list is moot.

Rets/Spriests are sturggling soooo
Ret worst melee in game.
02/22/2014 09:50 AMPosted by Avaricex
Ret worst melee in game.

Your sarcasm implies it isn't true, yet it is.
Lets not forget a DK's only on-use mitigation is 20% in 3 minutes, and a limited magic shield.
You must be new here. I'm a multi 2200+ arena master 5.4 ret...