Warlords of Draenor Racial Traits

General Discussion
Prev 1 49 50 51 62 Next
04/21/2014 11:39 AMPosted by Numbertoxy
Seeing Horde complain about racials is hilarious.

Oh of course, you guys got the good end.
I want to know why the dwarf loses the expertise buff and gains a crit buff, but the orc loses the expertise buff and loses the stun duration by 5% but gains nothing? Orcs are getting screwed.
04/22/2014 06:58 AMPosted by Morrgawr
I want to know why the dwarf loses the expertise buff and gains a crit buff, but the orc loses the expertise buff and loses the stun duration by 5% but gains nothing? Orcs are getting screwed.

becuz garrosh died
Hang on....

Will of the Forsaken is three minutes while Escape Artist is ONE MINUTE?!

No changes to human racial either? Is there vodka in that watercooler?
Hang on....

Every Man for Himself Human Racial
Instant 2 min cooldown
Removes all movement impairing effects and all effects which cause loss of control of your character. This effect shares a cooldown with other similar effects.

Will of the Forsaken Undead Racial
Instant 2 min cooldown
Removes any Charm, Fear and Sleep effect. This effect shares a 30 sec cooldown with other similar effects.

So instead of finally giving Forsaken a more balanced racial, it's being put back to patch 3.0.8 Human Racial? Come on, Blizzard! Human racial was 3 minutes, then 2, then 3 again and now 2. Forsaken racial was always a bit crappy in comparison since human was introduced but now it's ultra turbo super awesome flying elephant crappy with lasers. So do humans get to use this racial in lieu of a PVP trinket still? Or is that not considered fair? Does anyone not see the disparity here? Forsaken are dead humans, with a somewhat weak racial when compared to humans. I don't think Forsaken should have anything to do with humans in many ways, but a broken racial that is broken should not be given a longer cooldown! Gnome racial is 1 minute! So Gnomes have a watered down version of the human racial, yet are given a 1 minute CD while the watered down Forsaken racial is given 3?!? I don't even...

Is there vodka in that watercooler? Or fluoride? Let me design them all, at least I play Warcraft to know how crap some are when compared to others, and how to make it feel more... racy.
I'm gonna have to agree with Riley here...it's stupid to do such a thing
So gnomes basically get the goblin racial plus escape artist.. while goblins only get the haste racial. We'd better get something else.
04/23/2014 09:41 AMPosted by Kwizzlix
So gnomes basically get the goblin racial plus escape artist.. while goblins only get the haste racial. We'd better get something else.

So we're ignoring...
[Rocket Jump]
[Rocket Barrage]
[Best Deals Anywhere]
[Pack Hobgoblin]
[Better Living Through Chemistry],
then?
anyone else feel like there are nerfing most horde races and buffing most ally?
Delicious horde tears :)
Wow, is it just me or did the alliance races got a little upgraded while MOST of the horde races got nerfed?
I have a question. These above changes. Are they the full NEW abilities or are they added to what we already have. Do taurens keep the "mighty" warstomp cause I know I use that often "rolls eyes". Do orcs keep Blood Rage or whatever it is.

I play a Tauren hunter. I have since day one. The idea I get with WoD is to not force people to play a race they may not find appealing. Orcs and trolls a plenty for hunters as of now and the orc BR seems to be one strong reason. If this remains the same... I do not see many people changing the race. Some Tauren abilities looked promising but again nothing compared to BR for orcs if you keep that.

So the above changes are they added ontop of what we have or are THESE the new abilities?
100% agree with you bonus XP is a pointless trait for a max level character and therefore should have and alternate passive for when max level is acquired maybe?
I sense a lot of qq incoming for tauren boomkins... 2% crit and healing hmm
03/03/2014 10:27 AMPosted by Riley
03/03/2014 10:21 AMPosted by Flaevar
I don't suppose we'd maybe want to completely get rid of racials so they have literally no bearing on gameplay and even raiders and PvPers could play what they liked.

I don't think they should go this far, but I do think that what they should do is just let us pick our racials when we create a character. Have a list of +1% This and +1% that, or PVP Trinket, or whatever. And let everyone pick 2. Game over. Everyone is balanced forever. Brb guys, applying to every major game developer on earth because I'm the smartest.

Finally someone else agrees.
04/25/2014 03:20 PMPosted by Primalmatter
Could we just remove racials like professions? I don't really get why we need/have them

This has always been my vote! Except for the removing proffesions, they're not doing that...
WotF nerf? :(

It's still good at least. I'll accept it...