Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 4 5 6 10 Next
03/03/2014 01:24 PMPosted by Tenaedft
who's horrigan?

Someone with more BH history than you.
03/03/2014 01:35 PMPosted by Amnaesia
Someone with more BH history than you.

omg im so sorry i shoulda known history means everything
All i remember is them playing PS2 and buzz screaming in vent, so very much screaming
03/03/2014 01:24 PMPosted by Tenaedft
who's horrigan?

some neckbeard
03/03/2014 02:12 PMPosted by Vertueux
All i remember is them playing PS2 and buzz screaming in vent, so very much screaming

I remember Buzz leading the #1 outfit in that game and quitting because it was terrible and he had no competition. I also remember him being #1 in the world for the entire time he played that game.

As for him yelling? The only time I heard him "yell" was when he was making fun of trash bags using in-game communication which was hilarious. I can tell that you're a soft skinned beta who is easily offended by loud alphas.

Get in line.
They belong on moonguard

Call me the weatherman
03/03/2014 02:55 PMPosted by Belto
They belong on moonguard

Call me the weatherman

Belto? More like BADto.
Belto? More like BADto.

Make me famous
This server needs better drama.
All I've seen is a bunch of fully PvE geared !@#$ters running around mashing buttons in a zerg with 15 healers, garbo
03/03/2014 06:46 PMPosted by Alorad
All I've seen is a bunch of fully PvE geared !@#$ters running around mashing buttons in a zerg with 15 healers, garbo

I think the only thing you seen is the ground while you're laying face down in the dirt taking a nap.
03/03/2014 06:48 PMPosted by Polynikes
I think the only thing you seen is the ground while you're laying face down in the dirt taking a nap.

shut up nerd
All I've seen is a bunch of fully PvE geared

lol
I wish I was as good as Horrigan. He makes me super GRRRR mad!!!!
03/03/2014 07:11 PMPosted by Sarasuvati
All I've seen is a bunch of fully PvE geared

lol

Lol? The majority you target clearly have PvE HP, cool maybe a few of you use PvP gear, congrats
03/03/2014 07:32 PMPosted by Alorad
03/03/2014 07:11 PMPosted by Sarasuvati

lol

Lol? The majority you target clearly have PvE HP

No they don't. Maybe you should step out of the blue gear and see what HP values actually are nowadays.
03/03/2014 07:34 PMPosted by Sarasuvati

Lol? The majority you target clearly have PvE HP

No they don't. Maybe you should step out of the blue gear and see what HP values actually are nowadays.

You can keep bull!@#$ting all you want 550-700k on non-high hp classes = pve geared to the teeth stop frontin
03/03/2014 07:36 PMPosted by Alorad

You can keep bull!@#$ting all you want 550-700k on non-high hp classes = pve geared to the teeth stop frontin

The Enclave is a primary PvP guild with a very small side PvE group. And I mean very small. What you're seeing are full raid buffs. If you think we're fielding a full group of Heroic Siege geared players you're drinking some strong kool-aid.
03/03/2014 02:36 PMPosted by Naggiroh
03/03/2014 02:12 PMPosted by Vertueux

I remember Buzz leading the #1 outfit in that game and quitting because it was terrible and he had no competition. I also remember him being #1 in the world for the entire time he played that game.

As for him yelling? The only time I heard him "yell" was when he was making fun of trash bags using in-game communication which was hilarious. I can tell that you're a soft skinned beta who is easily offended by loud alphas.

Get in line.

oh geez did i strike a nerv
HAIL to teh buttz and any reration to LikkiRake in the threads.