Worst PvE DPS

General Discussion
1 2 3 12 Next
What is the WORST PvE DPS at this moment?
Yours!

Thanks everyone, I'll be here all week.
Whatever class those that post these threads is currently playing
Unholy DK I would imagine
I know that shadow DPS lacks outside of Devouring Plague.. I think shadow is extremely gear dependant for the better DPS, But i don't know.
03/04/2014 02:06 PMPosted by Brolafz
Its funny; I was searching for constructive comments about this subject, and you just flame flame flame. Now i remember why i don't use the forums.

You call this flaming?

Nah, bro.

No but seriously, it's probably you. IE shadow priests.

Keep in mind that this is like BIS only. A group that raids normals and a few heroic bosses could very well have a shadow priest outperforming all their other dps.
Serious answer: it varies from fight to fight. Here's what the overall 25H parses look like, though this is kind of meaningless information: http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/Spec_Score/25H/all/14/60/default/
Holy priest is pretty bad.

Maybe holy pally if you don't glyph for it.
mine
Pretty sure the cutting edge found that shadow priests are the most lacking.

Wont begin to matter till you do heroics though, unless you basically straight stack your 25 man raid with ~17 shadow priests.
Its funny; I was searching for constructive comments about this subject, and you just flame flame flame. Now i remember why i don't use the forums.

Sensitive much? This can hardly be considered flaming, heck, it isn't even flaming!
Shadow/arms/unholy. Though unholy/shadow can be strong on some fights i.e. Protectors if you Multi dot
the afk guy
03/04/2014 02:06 PMPosted by Wargaraa
Shadow Priest.

I will argue this point, our single target is weak that is 100% true and I would like to see a single target dps bump, however I think only 3/14 fights this teir are only single target so in that capicity we can proform very well. I am second on almost every fight (often doing over 300k) to our destro warlock in 1st.There are many good fights for us to cleave on like protectors and shamans.

Shadow single may be weak but we can be very powerful when played well in this current raid teir.
03/04/2014 02:03 PMPosted by Brolafz
What is the WORST PvE DPS at this moment?

Zero.

The worst DPS you can do in PVE is no damage.
Dude's lucky his thread even got so many responses. Whenever I make threads, they just get ignored =(
In all honesty I would say shadow priests and Noxxic seems to back this up on their dps charts.
I have to say that this kind of stinks since aside from dots our main attack spells are either channeled or have a nearly 2 second cast time.
Still... I have not hit top tier so perhaps my opinion is more from a casual standard.
Just soooooooo much room for potential imo.

Kauterizer
03/04/2014 02:12 PMPosted by Cinnabuns
Dude's lucky his thread even got so many responses. Whenever I make threads, they just get ignored =(

Did somebody just say something? I coulda sworn I heard a druid's voice around here somewhere...
03/04/2014 02:06 PMPosted by Wargaraa
Shadow Priest.

Multi-target, they rock.
Single target, well, at least they aren't MM hunters!

03/04/2014 02:23 PMPosted by Kauterizer
In all honesty I would say shadow priests and Noxxic seems to back this up on their dps charts.

Trusting noxxic is like trusting your money with Bear Stearns: not a Good Idea (tm).