Rogue stuns need a nerf

Arenas
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
Maybe you should play better Zortar.
Seriously people? Rogues are THE CC class. We will always have great, if not the best, CC chains.
The only CC we've received since Vanilla is ParaPoison, and it's not even that good. WoD is removing ParaPoison, thankfully.
03/03/2014 08:01 AMPosted by Alcone
Seriously people? Rogues are THE CC class. We will always have great, if not the best, CC chains.
The only CC we've received since Vanilla is ParaPoison, and it's not even that good. WoD is removing ParaPoison, thankfully.

It's not even the CC we have a problem with. It's the 150k eviserates we take while in a cheap shot -> half kidney
03/03/2014 02:52 AMPosted by Shuriken
Their CC isn't huge at the moment.

They can pretty much lock down any target they stick to. If there's a rogue on your healer, your either not going to get heals for an extended period of time, or your going to have to peel the rogue off your healer to get heals.
03/03/2014 08:07 AMPosted by Warthane
Their CC isn't huge at the moment.

k
Hunter tears, lovely...
Rogue Defensive Team ACTIVATE

lol.
Rogues are fine
Meanwhile in warrior land.... CHARGE STUN, SHOCKWAVE, STORMBOLT, CHARGE STUN, SHOCK WAVE EFWFHOEWFHEWFOWHEOIFWEOIF - Insert drool cup here-.
03/03/2014 09:07 AMPosted by Kained
Meanwhile in warrior land.... CHARGE STUN, SHOCKWAVE, STORMBOLT, CHARGE STUN, SHOCK WAVE EFWFHOEWFHEWFOWHEOIFWEOIF - Insert drool cup here-.

DRs makes the second one 1.5 seconds
Doesn't matter got stunned.

Subterfuge mate, that is another thing that gave you a bunch more CCs than you should have due to more than one opener and said openers being super super super easy to pull off due to 3 seconds of guaranteed stealth if you get hit by an AoE before you open up.
03/03/2014 07:51 AMPosted by Virus
maybe its jsut my scrub rival mentality.

Nah dude, it's not. You're absolutely right <3

03/03/2014 09:06 AMPosted by Mìlakunis
Rogues are fine

For now maybe. I'm surprised people are worrying about this and not

03/03/2014 08:04 AMPosted by Suolis
It's not even the CC we have a problem with. It's the 150k eviserates we take while in a cheap shot -> half kidney

While 150k might be questionable, numbers like 120k+ floating around with full gear don't sound surprising at all.

But by all means, worry about CC while forgetting the 30% damage buff rogues bring in a stun. It's not like rogues scale well or anything.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Seriously what the hell gives with that face lol.
03/03/2014 09:31 AMPosted by Kained

It's just a spam/derp face

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/%CD%A1-%CD%9C%CA%96-%CD%A1
whoa 150k eviscerates what hacks are these rogues doing to get these numbers? Hacking into the wow servers, changing the eviscerate damage by 50% and then queing into you guys.

Or maybe its 5s and its skull banner+Hunter mastery buff+tricks from another rogue. Ya thats what it is.

Well that was kinda cheeky, I was able to get 140k before they changed the hunter zoo buffs and when the shado-pan trinkets gave 9k agi. But that was pretty tough to get and that was with every hunter buff that helps (crit and 3k mastery) and 10% damage from PoTW and my on use trinket with dancing steel and master of subtlety.

There is no way that your getting hit with 150k eviscs last season or this season so far with our current gear and resil buff. MAYBE orcs get approach that number with double damage trinkets in the opener but I even doubt that.
03/03/2014 09:33 AMPosted by Sinsbad
03/03/2014 09:31 AMPosted by Kained

It's just a spam/derp face

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/%CD%A1-%CD%9C%CA%96-%CD%A1

/͡-͜ʖ-͡

amidoinitrite?

@150k eviserates, that was a fairly common number on the PTR with full 550 gear which is what the OP was talking about.
03/03/2014 09:16 AMPosted by Kained

Not nearly as long as a rogue can stun u
I'm not defending rogues just cause I main one either. I cant stand playing against rogues on my spriest, nothing worse then playing against rmd or thug as an spriest. Ive been hit for some 100k+ but 150k is just such a crazy number to throw out.

I also didnt even play my rogue competitively last season, I quit for 5 months but I played a bit of 3's at the end of the season full geared.

lmao are you serious suolis? I'm not even playing my spriest then if thats the case. Good luck surviving thug as anything then, or rmd lol.

I dont know what it is but the game is not fun when rogues are strong cause they just make you want to smash your keyboard if you aren't playing one.
03/03/2014 09:54 AMPosted by Melondew
03/03/2014 09:16 AMPosted by Kained

Not nearly as long as a rogue can stun u

DOESN'T MATTER. GOT STUNNED.