Enclave's First Days Back on BH

Bleeding Hollow
Get Wrecked HORDE!!

http://www.twitch.tv/syndrome208/c/3817360
didnt watch but i saw atmosphere in the first second of the clip so +1 for that, excellent song
Good to see Alliance are blessed with a quality small scale wPvP guild!
03/02/2014 10:58 PMPosted by Raikino

It's not a blessing, go look at the other thread, apparently they are just attention beggers with awful attitudes

false alarm people
03/02/2014 11:02 PMPosted by Babywipesxd

It's not a blessing, go look at the other thread, apparently they are just attention beggers with awful attitudes

false alarm people

You seem upset.
03/02/2014 11:03 PMPosted by Polynikes

false alarm people

You seem upset.

upset is the wrong word. more like, dissapointed

false alarm people

I mean now the Alliance on this realm have another zerg guild so it evens the odds and allows people who actually want to play the game to do their own thing.
03/02/2014 11:05 PMPosted by Babywipesxd

You seem upset.

upset is the wrong word. more like, dissapointed

Pretty sure you're upset. I can tell.
k
03/02/2014 11:09 PMPosted by Babywipesxd
k

I'm glad you finally admitted it.
http://i.imgur.com/lC1DW3s.jpg
03/02/2014 11:05 PMPosted by Raikino

false alarm people

I mean now the Alliance on this realm have another zerg guild so it evens the odds and allows people who actually want to play the game to do their own thing.

The Enclave is not a zerg guild, they are an attack, destroy, set up camp, make a campfire, make smores, take a nap, destroy some more, repaint the place alliance blue, take another nap, log off when they run out of red bull guild.
03/03/2014 11:50 AMPosted by Baneleaf
The Enclave is not a zerg guild, they are an attack, destroy, set up camp, make a campfire, make smores, take a nap, destroy some more, repaint the place alliance blue, take another nap, log off when they run out of red bull guild.

...unless it's a school night.
03/03/2014 11:50 AMPosted by Baneleaf

Watch the stream, tell me how many times they say AOE.
Group of 40 targets standing right next to each other, we should single target? Through that amount of lag? Is that what you think? No wonder the alliance is in such dire straits on this server.
shutup
03/03/2014 03:37 PMPosted by Smiegz
shutup

hail
03/03/2014 03:15 PMPosted by Usdk
Group of 40 targets standing right next to each other, we should single target? Through that amount of lag? Is that what you think? No wonder the alliance is in such dire straits on this server.

Of course, I wouldn't recommend you doing anything different. Just trying to explain what zerging is to my dear Baneleaf.

03/03/2014 12:53 PMPosted by Kagrenac
And calling this PvP is what has soured BH for me

RIP small scale WPvP and Coordination

Long Live AOE
03/03/2014 04:06 PMPosted by Kagrenac

03/03/2014 12:53 PMPosted by Kagrenac
And calling this PvP is what has soured BH for me

RIP small scale WPvP and Coordination

Long Live AOE

>Wants small scale PvP
>Never hit 2200
>LOL