Returning lock LF dedicated raid team.

Guild Recruitment
My peak play experience was from ICC to Firelands. I was a previous raid leader of a 12/12 ICC team all the way through 7/7 Firelands, with various Heroics thrown in. I mained a Holy priest, prot pally, and arcane mage in those days, but haven't done much with them since. When DS came around i got close to legendary daggers on my rogue, but stopped raiding really, until i eventually quit the game.

upon returning I started fresh and now main a 550 leg. cloak fury warrior, and want to get my lock onto a dedicated raiding team.

I will consider realm and faction change if need be, however i am looking for an already established guild, preferably EST

ive been unsure what i really want to do with my professions on this character as well, so they can be tailored to anything that may be needed.

leave a reply here, and i can give anyone my real ID
The Redemption from Ner'Zhul is recruiting 2 Rdps.

What Classes We Want:

RDPS:
Boomkin
Elemental Shaman
Mage
Hunter
Shadow Priest

Will consider any good dps, regardless of spec or class.
Also looking for a Resto Druid, or possible other healer.

Gear: At least a 565 Item level with the Legendary Cloak
Attitude: No raging or no steaming your hatred/rage on other players (toxic). Positive attitude towards progression.

DPS: We want at least an average DPS of above 250k.

Loot: Master Looter/Roll for loot whoever needs it.

Current Progression:
14/14 SOO
9/14H SOO

We are going to be losing a few of our core raiders due to real life, so are looking to replace.

Raiding Times and Reliability:
Tues : 8-11PM (Sever Central) or 6-9 PST or 9-12 Eastern
Weds : 8-11PM (Sever Central) or 6-9 PST or 9-12 Eastern
Thurs : 8-11PM (Sever Central) or 6-9 PST or 9-12 Eastern

We DO NOT want a raider that comes late every single day or do not show up some days, although we can make some exceptions due to certain job schedules etc.

Contact: Contact me(Erzhul#1845) or an officer in game, feel free to add me on realID for questions or information.

Application or Joining the Guild: We will of interview you or get to know your intentions or interests in the guild and as well as get to see what kind of person you are. If you contact us in game we can tell you the vent info and get you in asap to talk.

You can also apply on our website http://theredemption.guildlaunch.com/, application is under the membership section on the left hand side.

We are also looking for a few rDps for our second group, and possibly 1 healer.

This group raids:
Sunday: 9-12PM CST(server), 6-9PM PST, 10PM-1AM EST
Monday: 9-12PM CST(server), 6-9PM PST, 10PM-1AM EST

Again, you can reach me at Erzhul#1845 with any questions or inquiries.
Hey there Blainth, my name is Dale. If you are looking for a new home you should check us out here in Tribe.

Tribe is currently 4/14H and we raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays from 8:15PM-11PM EST.

You can read more about us here in this thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11914881373#1

And our website is Tribegaming.com

If you would like to chat with me my realID is Hopper#1927, hope to hear back from you!
Disgruntled of Whisperwind (PvE, CST) is recruiting!

Current Recruiting Needs:

Disgruntled's 10-Man Team Timbits (Wed/Sun) is currently looking for one warlock or DPS spec DK. We always welcome applications from any great player of any class, but these are our only open raid spots for now. However, things change and spots open in time, so if you're interested and you aren't one of the above classes, please apply!

Why Choose Disgruntled?

In our experience, people looking for a new guild are looking for three main things: stability, maturity, and quality raiding. Disgruntled delivers all three.

Stability: We recognize how disheartening it can be to join a new guild only to have it collapse after only a few short months. That won’t happen here. Disgruntled has been around and raiding continuously since 2006 and we intend to maintain our presence in WoW indefinitely.

Maturity: Although we are one of the larger guilds on our server, we have successfully cultivated a fun and family-friendly (PG-13) atmosphere. Above all, we make it our mission to obliterate drama wherever we find it. As a result, we have attracted a mature membership with a lot of blue and white collar professionals. Our average member age is well above 30. Guild chat is lively and, at times, risqué, but it's definitely not a high school locker room. Also, rest assured that no one will ever yell at you or curse you for any reason.

Raiding: If you are looking for serious, long-term, progression-oriented raiding, but you aren‘t interested in raiding every night of the week, we have you covered. Most of us have raided since vanilla and through each expansion we have maintained a competitive raiding force. We deliver serious raiding in a well-organized, stable, and professional environment. Equally important, Disgruntled is uniquely positioned to tackle mythic raiding in the next expansion. For most 10 man raiding guilds, in order to experience mythic content, the guild has to recruit an additional 10-15 players depending on their roster. Disgruntled, on the other hand, already runs two friendly 10-man raid groups with ~10-12 folks in each group. Both groups run two-night-a-week schedules with no overlap. Team Honey Badger runs Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:00-10:00 pm server (8-11 pm eastern) and Team Timbits runs Wednesdays and Sundays 7:00-10:00 pm server (8-11 pm eastern). Both groups use a simple, "don't be an !@#" need before greed loot system. Invites for both groups are sent out 15 minutes prior to raid start time.

In WoD we are merging the two groups and going to three nights a week (Wed, Th, Su - same hours) for even faster progress so that we can be among the few to experience mythic content. Do those other guilds you may be considering have a plan for mythic? Is the plan: "We just need to recruit 12 more people and we're all set!"? If so, ask yourself whether you believe that plan is truly viable considering that virtually every 10-man raiding guild that wants to do mythic will be trying to recruit an additional 10 to 12 people.

There’s a lot more to tell about Disgruntled, so we invite you to visit our website at http://www.disgruntledguild.com and take a look around. You can also check out our current level of progression by visiting http://www.wowprogress.com (if you want to see our long-term track record, be sure to check our progress over multiple raiding tiers).

Are YOU Disgruntled Material?

If you wish join our ranks, click the "Apply" button at the top of our main webpage for instructions. Once your application is posted, a guild officer will respond within a day or two (at the most) to arrange a short vent interview.

Remember, come visit us at http://www.disgruntledguild.com!
Farm Status is transitioning to 25 in preparation of raiding 20 mythic modes. We currently have a roster of 18 people and are looking to have enough to start 25-man heroics by the end of March.

About Farm Status:

We are a group of progression oriented, like-minded group of friends that have fun and at the same time maintain a competitive level of progression without extensive raid hours. Our raid environment is pretty open and upfront. There is no BS, no hidden agendas, and no drama. We're mostly all top parsing players wanting to kill bosses and are looking for more competitive people to join our ranks.

http://farmstatus.enjin.com/

Benefits of moving to Arthas:
High pop server 9k+ players
PvP server with mostly Horde players
Frequent pugs/flex groups
Very active auction house/trade chat

Raid Schedule:
Monday: 8:30 – 11:30PM (EST)
Tuesday: 8:30 – 11:30PM (EST)
Thursday: 8:30 – 11:30PM (EST)
*Invites go out 15 minutes early and we will be pulling by 830*

Progression: 8/14 H - 2 more heroic kills this week

Our schedule is fairly casual but we aim for quality over quantity. In order for us to progress and compete, we expect our raiders to adhere to the following conditions:

1. A stable Internet Connection and have 90%+ attendance. We only raid 9 hours a week currently so attendance is extremely important.
2. Extensive knowledge of your class and a desire to constantly update yourself with new theorycrafting and the competitive spirit to constantly min/max.
3. A positive attitude and being open to criticism at any point during or after the raid.
4. No drama.
5. Progression should be the only goal. Come here to learn from fights and be competitive. Do not join this guild because you want purples. Come here to wipe and push end game content to the next level.

If you fit all of these conditions, we would love to hear from you!

You can apply directly at http://farmstatus.enjin.com/

OR

If you have any questions in game, feel free to contact anyone in <Farm Status>. They can put you in touch with an officer, or you can add these battletags Duoo#1708 to ask any questions you may have about our raiding team. If you add one, please include your name, role and current progression.

Tanks: (1) - Already have tanks, but one is interested in swapping classes so if a good tank applied we wouldn’t turn them away
Paladin/Druid/Warrior (1)

Healer: (2)
Disc Priest
Resto Shaman

Melee DPS: (4)
Feral Druid
Deathknight
Enhance Shaman
Rogue

Ranged DPS: (4)
Boomkin
Warlocks
Mage
Priest

**Exceptional applicants will always be considered for a core spot, regardless of the above class demand**
Hi Blainth,

KoT is a friendly, mature raiding guild currently recruiting a warlock for MoP heroic modes in preparation for WoD mythic. We have a Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday raid schedule, between 7:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m. PST.

Our guild was formed in 2005, as a place for working adults over the age of 30 with families/jobs who wanted to progress through content with people who take pride in playing their class well, while participating in a supportive, respectful raiding atmosphere. We moved to Lightbringer server in September 2012 for a better economy and more recruitment opportunities.

Our guild site is at: http://kotguild.shivtr.com. Check out our site for more info, or send a BT request to MercurioBlue#1648 to ask questions.
Hey Blainth!

We would love for you to consider joining us! I'm particularly drawn to your use of the Blizzard-defined term "dedicated" as it is the descriptor we chose for ourselves! Our website is: www.trivial-guild.com

Guild Name: Trivial
Realm: US-Hyjal
Faction: Alliance

Guild Type:
Dedicated 25m Raiding Guild

Progression Type:
Current - Flex > Normal
Goals - Normal > Heroic (WoD)

Schedule:
Raids
  • Tuesday 6:30-9:30pm PST
  • Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm PST
  • Friday 6:30-9:30pm PST

Notes:
Trivial is looking for more raiders! We are a guild dedicated to playing wow with our friends, families and guildmates, and working through progression. Our emphasis is on having a good time more than on pushing bleeding edge content, and holding up our core values of honesty, fair play, and fun! Many of our officers and raiders have been playing WoW since Vanilla, and as such we have a close-knit team that is willing to help out our fellow members with whatever is needed to succeed in our endeavours!

One of the unique things about our guild, is our dedication to our members. We understand that real life happens, and strongly encourage our membership to realize that while we all enjoy WoW very much, Real Life takes precedence over that. Our community is just that, a community; and a strong one, dedicated to helping each other out and having fun. You'll not find another group of people with the same relaxed atmosphere and strong support that Trivial has anywhere else!

We will take any class / role, so long as you fit in with our existing membership and play style, and are willing to put in your “A” game on raid night. If you are interested, please fill out an application at trivial-guild.com and one of our Officers will be in touch with you shortly, to discuss your interest in becoming one of our raiders. The process isn't a long one, I assure you. :)

If you have questions prior to submitting an application, please don't hesitate to send us an in-game mail, or add us via Battletag. You can also reach out to any one of our other officers (listed below). They'll be more than happy to help you or answer any questions you may have.

Contacts:
Inomi - Isyldar#1665
Turin - aniluvatar#1434
Honesty - RL
Jonhemlock - Tanks
Lucette - Healers
Roenn - Ranged DPS
Snowfrost - Ranged DPS
Orionii - Melee DPS

We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Would love to chat with you more about some opportunities here at Anatidaephobia. I'll just post a link the usual guild spam info that you are going to get blasted with soon:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11882328415#3

the down 'n' dirty of it

Anatidaephobia of Shattered Hand
6/14H 10 man, 1/14h 25 man (only 2 weeks of 25’s)
2 nights a week, sunday/monday 6-10pm est
GM btag: corv#1911
MY Btag: kleiger#1582

contact either one of us and should be golden
LF a few reliable and competent raiders to fill some key spots ASAP on core 25 man team and our 10 man team.

We also run flex and alt runs as well as older content, achieves, mount runs, etc.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11913321692

Fancia#1926
Really Bad Players is recruiting exceptional DPS for our 25m. We are located on Terenas, a med pop, mst, pve server. We are currently undermanning 25m and as the roster fills will be progressing into heroics. RBP was one of the top 50 guilds in Wrath and is rebuilding for Mythic Raiding. We raid Sun/Mon 8-12 server time. I strongly encourage you to check us out on the web at: www.reallybadplayers.com or to in-game message Tiny: (RogueSock#1755)
Server: Lightbringer (Normal- Medium/High Population)
Current Progression: 7/14 Heroic 10 Man 1/14 Heroic 25 Man more to come!
Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 8-11 PM Pacific
Loot System: Round Robin

RECRUITING

Restoration Shaman
Warlock

Two Camels in a Tiny Car is an adult guild that has recently formed into a 25 man progression team. In two weeks of raiding with our new 25 man team we have cleared 14/14 normal twice and the start of this week we got our first of many heroic bosses down still more raiding to do this week. We are currently preparing for Warlords of Draenor and we are pushing for the hardest content that this game has to offer and we will progress at our own pace.

We have a well established 10 man team with competent and consistent players that enjoy themselves while raiding and have a fun time doing so. We are looking for more raiders that will fit in with the environment that we offer as well as being exceptional raiders.

Expectations
Attendance: We ask for all raiders to be on for every raid day unless personal issues come up. Real life always comes before anything in-game. However, you must inform us on the guild forums or contact an officer in-game at least an hour before.

A Sense of Humor: Our guild is extremely social and has a great sense of humor. Sarcasm is thrown out a lot by all of our members and should not be taken seriously at any time. However, we all know our limits and what has gone too far. It should also be noted that this guild is not a PG-13 environment and mature language will be used often.

Respect: With sense of humor being said, we have a lot of female players as well. We expect that you show them the same respect as the rest of the player base and not make any offensive remarks. We are not elitist jerks or players that discourage other players either. To put the blame on one person will not be tolerated.

Raid Basics: Players must have great raid awareness as well as have knowledge or the class and role they are bringing into the raid.

What you can expect from us
Weekly Raids and Content: We provide end-game content for all our members if possible to do so. We currently push for the hardest content this game has to offer and we will try to include everyone as much as possible in the near future and upcoming expansion.

Enjoyable and Social Guild: With enjoyable members that are in the guild, we do hope people have a great sense of humor and don't take anything seriously. We again do not accept any elitist attitude or people that cause drama. This guild is here to have a great group of people and doing end-game content.

Help from the Guild: Every day we strive to get better in optimizing and gearing players as much as possible. We do our best to provide any enchants and gems to mains. We also have people that are great at their class and can offer help. Please note that begging the guild for something is much different than asking for help.

Btag: Explodingpoo#1707 ( Our GM ) in game contacts = GM Dapoopinator, Alt Thisguyisfat

For more information please visit our site at
Camels.guildportal.com
I'd love to pick you up for Mythic and SoO once its on farm. We are a well established guild on a high pop Horde realm with no queue times. Add me and we can chat more.

Raid Format: 10 man (will expand for Mythic)
Current Progression: 12/14H T16
Raid Times (required): 8:45 PM - 12 AM CST (Server Time) Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday
In-game Contacts: Ashleycakez#1776 or Beefyt#1962 or Jhed#1532

Guild Website: http://angeluslapsus.guildlaunch.com
WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Angelus+Lapsus
World of Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/232721/
More Information: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7709111506

--> Watch our raids before you join and see if you like us! http://www.twitch.tv/ashleycakez/profile
Hey,

<Uncommon Sense> on US Sargeras is now recruiting for our 25 man roster. We're a 14/14 Normal Mode guild looking to push some heroic progression and expand our roster for WoD. We just made the move from 10 man to 25 man guild in preparation for WOD. In the first night we went 13/14 as 25man. We have been around since BC and the majority of us have been raiding together for the last few years. You can contact me or one of my officers below if you would like to talk further. Best of Luck with your search.

Our raid times are 9p-12am CST Friday and Saturday
Which makes it extremely easy for people looking to raid on alts.
Many of our current members are currently a couple bosses deep in Heroic Modes.

Our current recruitment needs are -

Hunter
Paladin - Ret
Warlocks - Any Spec (no specified number)
Mages - Any Spec (no specified number)
Enhance Shaman
1-2 DK's - Frost or Unholy
Fury Warriors
Shadow Priest
Rogue
A Balance Druid and(or) Feral Druid
&
1-2 More healers (Anything but a holy paladin)

If you're interested in joining our roster contact -
Dugalah (GL) - Smooshybear#1809
Chicycle- Bicycle#1995
Doomedknight - Doomed#1405

Thanks for checking us out :)
<Second Attempt> is looking for exceptional raiders in our transition from 10s to 20s for Mythic raiding in WoD. If you have what it takes, this is an immediate core spot. Add our battletags if you are interested to schedule an interview and/or find out more information.

Guild Information:
Guild: Second Attempt
Server: Eonar
Raid Size: 10-man (20 in WoD)
Raid Type: Heroic Progression
Raid Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Raid Times: 9PM- 12AM EST
Contact/Battletag:
BATTLE TAG:
DeathRow#1838 - Recruit Officer

REALID:
endofear@gmail.com - Indofear - GM / Recruitment

<Second Attempt> is a former top world 70 guild on Eonar that has roots dating back to Vanilla. Even though we've been around for so long we can still use help from exceptional players like you as we push for a top world rank and kills again!

We are seeking players that will help the guild as a whole get a taste of the top 100 world kills we were previously pushing! If you are looking to do 10 mans now and 20 mans down the road, but also want to be in a highly active guild on a great server we want to talk with you.

Notable Progression Achievements are:
Top 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King
Realm First! Kil'Jaeden
Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
Realm First! Magic Seeker
Realm First! Lei Shen
Realm First! Ra-den
Blainth,

Peons No More on Icecrown/Malygos might be what you are looking for.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-10:30pm EST. We are currently recruiting Warlords and looking for people to run trials on Sunday nights.

Our current 10 man heroic is 3/14H in seige and our 25 man team has gone through spoils in one night. I can promise a 100% raid spot on Sunday nights and if we are able to grow to the point of doing 25m heroics, the same spot would apply. Also, going forward, the 25 team that worked with us in MoP would have priority as a raiders in WoD, guaranteeing a raid spot there as well.

We don't want to recruit for the bench, so starting a 25 man raid on one raid night is our way of making sure there is raid time for all the WoD recruits in the current content.

A little more about the guild:Peons No More has been around since day 1 of vanilla and we are looking forward to celebrating our 10th anniversary as a guild with the same name, on the same server, under the same leadership, in november. We started as a group of RL friends and we have expanded with friends of friends of friends over the years. We have raided in every expansion and been a top 5 guild on our server in BC and MoP. We look forward to continuing that trend with Mythic raiding in Warlords. We use a loot council (with RCLootCouncil mod required) and Teamspeak 3 as our chat option.

If you have any questions for me, you can contact me at Ducky#1198 in game.
Hey!

Heresiarch is desperately searching for a lock to join our core team. It looks like you're still in the process of catching up on gear which is fine, and we can help with that!

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8-11pm EST, and are currently 10/14h. Our guild is made up of many former hardcore raiders who wanted to take a step back and raid at a slightly more relaxed pace while having fun and still downing bosses. Our players are highly skilled and motivated, but none of us take ourselves too seriously! We have an active community both in-game and out, and many of our recruits love the environment that they step into. Check out www.heresiarchguild.com for a snapshot of what we're like!

If this sounds good, please feel free to add Richenda#1827 and we can chat in-game. Hope to hear from you soon!
What you want to know:
-Illidan(Horde) ----<Avid>---
-All of us are hardcore players that returned to the game after not playing through several expansion after the release of 5.4
-We were still leveling while Heroic Garosh was cleared. In the end, we finished Heroic Garosh as US 88th 10man.
-Currently in need of all classes as we are growing to 25 man in preparation for WoD.
-Schedule: sun-thur 8pm-12am EST (extended for progression)

For more info, check: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10895830076 or message opi#1162 or ono#1361
<Uncommon Sense> on US Sargeras is now recruiting for our 25 man roster as well for our 10 man raid group. We're a 14/14 Normal Mode guild looking to push some heroic progression and expand our roster for WoD. We have been around since BC and the majority of us have been raiding together for the last few years. You can contact me or one of my officers below if you would like to talk further.

Our raid times are:
9p-12am CST Friday and Saturday (25man Group)
7pm-10pm CST Tuesday and Wednesday (10 Man Group)

Many of our current members are currently a couple bosses deep in Heroic Modes.

Our current recruitment needs are -

25 Man Raid and 10 man Group Group
Hunter (10 and 25 man)
Paladin - Ret (25man) Holy (10Man) Prot (10 Man)
Warlocks - Any Spec (no specified number) (25 and 10man)
Mages - Any Spec (no specified number) (25 and 10man)
Enhance/ELE Shaman (25 and 10man)
1-2 DK's - Frost or Unholy (25 ane 10man)
Fury Warriors (25 and 10 man) Prot (10man)
A Balance Druid and(or) Feral Druid (25man and 10 man)

Any exceptional players feel free to contact us we may have a opening for you.

If you're interested in joining our roster contact -
Dugalah (GL) - Smooshybear#1809
Chicycle- Bicycle#1995
Ketch -Ltkettch#1407

Thanks for checking us out :)