Ret, Lock, or Rogue for CATA PvP

Paladin
What do you guys think? Ret, Lock, or rogue.

I have played 2k in arena in all 3 classes and know all 3 well. But, I haven't played much at all since the last season ended and they added the new talents.

I don't have time to play b4 cata so hoping you guys can help me out? Which class is looking the best for rated BG's at 85?

Ret... underpowered?

Rogue... Improved? Have burst now?

Warlock.. Still get blown up by melee?

I enjoyed all 3 classes at different times. Ret was blast to just run in and thrash stuff. Rogue was fun. Warlock was great as long as there is no melee around :)

So which should I roll? :)
when you want to play WSG which toon do you prefer to use?

choose that one.
All three suck at the moment. Level Pally and go holy.

at the moment isn't what he's asking about.

or have you not noticed the looming launch of cataclysm?

when you want to play WSG which toon do you prefer to use?

choose that one.

Haven't played rogue in a year. But, lock and ret are pretty fun in wsg
one time bump for suggestions
You'll be disapointed with a rogue, go the Lock or Pally.
Does rogue have any burst now or just nickle and dime people til they get a heal?
If you like bursting people down, go warlock.

If you like stunning and being stealthy, go rogue.

If you like to blow cooldowns to kill people go ret.
wow, yet is looking that bad huh? Bummer :(

I loved playing ret. And it's easy to play. Lock and Rogue are both harder playstyles.

The nice thing about lock and rogue is you have chances (3 specs) to have at least one
that is good in pvp or pve. Ret is only 1
For cata pvp I got Lock, Ret, Rogue in that order.
Warriors Retribution Hunter
Warlocks will have the highest skill cap. It won't be easy to play one well but you'll be rewarded if you can pull it off.

Ret Paladins will take a different kind of skill - they need to be able to switch their mindset from dps to support and then back again, all while staying on their main assist target.
I hear Ret is pretty fun in group play but they dont shine vs casters in 1v1. Locks always have at least one good spec for them in pvp, never could get into demo though for some reason. Rogues can get boring and their teamplay is somewhat lacking or so i always felt.

Recommend going pally if you like groups and rogue if you like solo. Warlocks are probably the most "fun" in pvp and pve which surprises me when i see so few of them around :(
I agree with most of what you said.. pretty fair
12/02/2010 11:49 AMPosted by Gidgite

at the moment isn't what he's asking about.

or have you not noticed the looming launch of cataclysm?

These two weeks before cataclysm are the worst weeks of my wow existence, I can't do anything because my chosen spec is GARBAGE.

Gidgete you seem to know alot, are ret paladins still going to be garbage in cata?

And to the OP, I would not recommend a ret paladin at this point.