**[H] 569 Lock LF EST Evening Raiding**

Guild Recruitment
I'm not a huge wall of text fan and prefer 1-on-1 conversations, so here's the Cliff's notes version: 10m Ally guild raiding 8-11:30pm EST Tues/Weds/Thurs then selling our Garrosh kill every Sun to stock the gbank for WoD (normally <30m). Currently 9/14H but I expect to be 10/14H after this week (we lost one of our main tanks for a month due to being moved around by the military, and he's now stable again). Laid back atmosphere with people who've been raiding together awhile. We recruit for the long-term, and never for the bench. Kenver#1677 to talk.
Renégades is a Horde 10M raiding guild on Trollbane. We will be expanding to 20M for Mythic raiding in WoD. We are currently 8/14H in Siege of Orgrimmar. We are looking for a strong DPS.

We raid on Saturday evenings from 7:00 - 10:30 p.m. EST and on Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449. :-)

Thank you for your consideration.
Hello, we're currently looking to add another caster or two to our raid team for SoO and into WoD Mythic raiding and reading through your post it sounds like it could be a good fit. Just a quick rundown of who we are, we raid 3 times a week Tues/Thurs/Sunday for a total of 10 hours and we're currently 11/14 with most of the learning done on Blackfuse. Anyhow, to save you the spam here's our recruiting thread:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11308201002?page=1
and our website:
www.req.dkpsystem.com
Feel free to add me scop74#1590 or any of the officers if you want to chat or have any questions, good luck with your search.
Hi, Eternal Life is looking for a lock for our core team. We're a 25m 12/14H and raid M Tu Th 7:45-11 EST. We are a guild of adults, and *most* of us act it. We strive for a good balance between having fun and killing bosses.

We are alli, so if you want to come to the dark side feel free to let me know: Liralen#1152 or check out our website: http://eternallife.wowlaunch.com/

Happy hunting.
Hana
Hello there,

Just wanted to drop my guild name...

Anvil on Kil'Jaeden (high horde pop, pvp) is the name... we are a 10 man Horde guild currently 9/14H been in heroics for about 3 months, kinda taking it slow and steady... somewhat casually... somewhat seriously... We are all adults ranging from 20-35, though the average age is probably somewhere in the 25+ area.

We raid a little later than it looks like you want to go... but since you are willing our raid times are current W, Th, Sun 10-1AM EST. The server is a PST server, so it's only 7-10 for most of us who live on the west coast. However we do have people all over the country.

I can appreciate your stance on not wanting to get carried... and while we are 9/14, we only just down malkorok last week, and have 3 kills on Nazgrim. We did all of our fights in order, so no downing the easiest bosses first.

All in all if you chose to come hang out here, i think you would feel at home if you are open to adult oriented bantering (swearing and the like not so much sexual talk, although there is a fair amount of homoerotic chatter from time to time.) or if you happen to play other games outside of WoW. A lot of our guys play diablo, civ 5, LoL, Smite, etc... as well as maintain a professional life, and marriages/kids/all the fun stuff that comes with being a grown up.

We are looking to maintain our folks for WoD, we have a roster of about 15 right now, some are in back up roles cause that's where they want to be, and we are looking to start making the move to 20 mans, maybe even do 25s before the 6.0 patch...

If this sounds as though you could be interested, please come chat with my btag... Rokkar#1706, Would be happy to get you in vent to chat!
<Farm Status> recruiting for transition to 25’s. Currently 8/14 H-10 man. Mon,Tues,Thur 830-1130 EST. Mainly looking for ranged DPS and healers ilvl 540+. Shoot me a whisper for more details.

Farm Status is transitioning to 25 in preparation of raiding 20 mythic modes. We currently have a roster of 18 people and are looking to have enough to start 25-man heroics by the end of March.

About Farm Status:

We are a group of progression oriented, like-minded group of friends that have fun and at the same time maintain a competitive level of progression without extensive raid hours. Our raid environment is pretty open and upfront. There is no BS, no hidden agendas, and no drama. We're mostly all top parsing players wanting to kill bosses and are looking for more competitive people to join our ranks.

http://farmstatus.enjin.com/

Benefits of moving to Arthas:
High pop server 9k+ players
PvP server with mostly Horde players
Frequent pugs/flex groups
Very active auction house/trade chat

Raid Schedule:
Monday: 8:30 – 11:30PM (EST)
Tuesday: 8:30 – 11:30PM (EST)
Thursday: 8:30 – 11:30PM (EST)
*Invites go out 15 minutes early and we will be pulling by 830*

Progression: 8/14 H - 2 more heroic kills this week

Our schedule is fairly casual but we aim for quality over quantity. In order for us to progress and compete, we expect our raiders to adhere to the following conditions:

1. A stable Internet Connection and have 90%+ attendance. We only raid 9 hours a week currently so attendance is extremely important.
2. Extensive knowledge of your class and a desire to constantly update yourself with new theorycrafting and the competitive spirit to constantly min/max.
3. A positive attitude and being open to criticism at any point during or after the raid.
4. No drama.
5. Progression should be the only goal. Come here to learn from fights and be competitive. Do not join this guild because you want purples. Come here to wipe and push end game content to the next level.

If you fit all of these conditions, we would love to hear from you!

You can apply directly at http://farmstatus.enjin.com/

OR

If you have any questions in game, feel free to contact anyone in <Farm Status>. They can put you in touch with an officer, or you can add these battletags Duoo#1708 to ask any questions you may have about our raiding team. If you add one, please include your name, role and current progression.

Tanks: (1) - Already have tanks, but one is interested in swapping classes so if a good tank applied we wouldn’t turn them away
Paladin/Druid/Warrior (1)

Healer: (2)
Disc Priest
Resto Shaman

Melee DPS: (4)
Feral Druid
Deathknight
Enhance Shaman
Rogue

Ranged DPS: (4)
Boomkin
Warlocks
Mage
Priest

**Exceptional applicants will always be considered for a core spot, regardless of the above class demand**
I know you say you're preferring Horde, so I'll let you know that we're an Alliance guild just in case you haven't found anything that fits what you're looking for. You can find me as Matticus#1773, if you're interested in discussing options. More info about our guild below.

About Conquest:

<Conquest> is a 25 man Alliance World of Warcraft raiding guild on US-Ner'zhul. We're currently at 10/14 heroic in Siege of Orgrimmar 25 man and finished tier 15 at 6/13 HM. We formed at the end of Burning Crusade and are one of the oldest and most stable guilds on the server.

Raiders are expected to uphold an 90% attendance rate. We do keep a bench and we will make use of it in the event of attendance issues or if players need to be swapped for progression reasons.

Raid times: M, Tu, Th. 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST
WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/ner-zhul/Conquest
Loot system: Loot council
Required Add-On: RCLootCouncil (for loot distribution)
Voice client: Mumble

Current and Past Progression:
Progression listed is 25 man unless otherwise noted.

--MISTS OF PANDARIA--
Tier 16:
10/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar

Tier 15:
6/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder

Tier 14:
5/6 Heroic Mogushan Vaults
2/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
1/4 Heroic Terrace of Eternal Spring
9/16 Hard Modes Total

--CATACLYSM--
Tier 13:
8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul

Tier 12:
5/7 Heroic Firelands

Tier 11:
2/5 Heroic Bastion of Twilight
4/6 Heroic Blackwing Descent
1/2 Heroic Throne of the Four Winds
7/13 Hard Modes Total

--WRATH OF THE LICH KING--
Tier 10:
11/12 Heroic Icecrown Citadel
Drakes earned

Tier 9:
4/5 Trial of the Grand Crusader

Tier 8:
12/12 Ulduar
Heartbreaker
Orbituary
One Light in the Darkness

Tier 7:
Undying Title earned 10 man
Naxxramas cleared on 25 man

http://www.cqgaming.com/recruitment

Benefits
- Guild repairs
- Feasts
- Subsidized augments (Enchants, etc)
- 1 free drink at BlizzCon

About Ner'zhul

Ner'zhul is one of the original servers premiering with World of Warcraft. It hosts thousands of players who typically reside in the Pacific region. From a raiding perspective, Ner'zhul has a number of top quality raiding guilds. It is also a part of the Bloodlust battlegroup (BG 9).

Recently, Ner'zhul has merged with the Frostmane and Tortheldrin servers, and has become a CST server.

A Note on Warlords of Draenor

<Conquest> plans on continuing to push hard mode content in WoD and therefore will aggressively pursue Mythic level raiding. As such, we have opened up recruiting for the next expansion to find exceptional players ready to tackle the next tier of raiding.
This means if you are interested in <Conquest> but do not currently have a character that is ready to jump into SoO heroics, you can talk with us and gain a social invite to ready yourself for next expansion. We are currently putting together a weekend 10 man to run Flex and normal SoO so you can still get some raiding in if that suits your availability. Raid times are not yet set in stone but will likely start between 7:00 and 8:00 CST (realm time).

If you have questions or concerns, or would like to speak to an officer about receiving a social invite, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Classes Needed for Current Content

-- TANKS --
A pure tank spot will be very hard to get, but tanks are welcome to apply. You should have a viable dps spec that you are willing to use.

-- HEALERS --
Preference for a holy paladin. Healers should be strong and comfortable with their class.

-- MELEE DPS --
We are looking for feral druids, death knights, and especially a retribution paladin.

-- RANGED DPS --
Currently in need of a strong mage! Warlocks welcome as well.

Don't see your class or spec? No worries! We carefully consider every application, and if you impress us, then we'll give you a chance.
Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Please be aware that we are looking for people with heroic raid experience, either current or from past tiers.
Your progression should be around 14/14 SoO normal at the very least, and the more heroic experience you have, the better.

We're here to have fun and kill internet dragons. Join us?
http://www.cqgaming.com/legionrecruiting
Hey! Adapt is looking to pick up another QUALITY DPS to add to our CORE roster! We maintain an easy 3 night a week schedule, while also staying in the top 100 US 25m rankings. We are currently 13/14 HEROIC in Siege of Orgrimmar (Finished last tier 13/13H)! I would really like to talk to you, so if interested, PLEASE add me on real id to chat! Lavathing#1391

---
Adapt is 13/14 HEROIC (13/13H T15 pre 5.4) and looking to add 1-2 players to the roster - people who can knock our socks off with their execution and output on progression content, demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of their class, and help improve the people around them through their positive attitude and team-first outlook.

A little more about the guild - we are a mature, drama-free 25-man guild with a long, stable history. Formed during Wrath from a set of folk who had been playing together casually since BC, we had solid 25-man progression during Cataclysm, capturing almost all server 1st 25-man kills and ending the expansion at US 128. During Mists we have continued this trend, clearing normal mode content the week of release, improving ranks with each new heroic kill, and ending T14 at 15/16H (6/6H MV, 6/6H HoF, 3/4H ToES) with a US85 rank.

All of this is accomplished on a relatively light schedule - we raid 8-12 PST on Tues/Wed/Thur. There is also plenty to do outside of raids - our guild is home to many high-playtime folk, there are multiple social/alt runs during the week, and we have a lot of folk that like to PvP, farm achievements/dailies, run LFR for ranks & to test things out, do retro raids or pet/mount runs, etc.

Check us out at www.adaptguild.com or contact me via BattleNet at Lavathing#1391 (Battletag)
PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA BATTLETAG @ Genghis352#1259

Tabbed Out - Bleeding Hollow Horde (PvP server, EST)
Times: Wed/Thurs/Sun 8-12 EST

Progression:
Current:
12/14 Heroic SoO

Previous Tiers:
Tier 15: 11/13 Heroic ToT
Tier 14: 6/6 Heroic MV, 3/6 Heroic HoF, 4/4 Reg ToES
Tier 13: 8/8 HM Dragon Soul
Tier 12: 6/7 HM Firelands

TO has a long history of gaming going back all the way back to Everquest. This guild has definitely stood the test of time and has had a long and successful raiding career in WoW. For any questions regarding progression in older tiers we'd be happy to speak with you in game!

Recruitment:
To be recruited you must make an account on our website, read our guild charter, and fill out our application. If we like what we see you will have a brief mumble interview so we can get to know you. To apply visit http://www.tabbedout.net/towowrecruitment

Looking to add:

Healer - Geared and Experienced Resto shaman, Resto Druid, or Holy Pally - HIGH NEED

DPS - Rogues, Warriors, Enhancement Shaman, Warlock.

Guild Atmosphere:
- We encourage the use of peoples’ real names and we encourage our members to get to know one another as more than just pixels, to get to know one another on more personal levels.
- The leaders of this guild believe that a guild that is socially close is much more likely to succeed than a group of hired mercenaries.
- We are an adult guild and we make adult jokes and mess with each other, if you are sensitive and cannot handle this, TO is probably not the place for you.
- We use a dkp style loot system. You can read about it here: http://tabbedout.net/towowforums/m/1029991/viewthread/1792799-topp-explained

Guild Leader
Darkranger battletag Genghis352#1259

Officers
Sikwit
Skilless
Chronos
Smiegz battletag Smiegz#1415
Smè battletag Smé#1665
We have a Core spot for you!
An She, an established guild since early 2007, is a 25-man raiding guild on Zul'jin with a core roster capable of raiding at a very high level. We are extremely excited about moving back to 25-man and are looking forward to competing at a high level, well earning achievements and a competitive US 25-man ranking.

Server
High Population Server
Horde Dominated
Chicago Data Center
Eastern Coast Time

Raiding Schedule
Tuesday: 9:00pm - 12:00 EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm - 12:00 EST
Thursday: 9:00pm - 12:00 EST
Monday: 9:00pm - 12:00 EST

(6:00 - 9:00 PST)
(7:00 - 10:00 MST)
(8:00 - 11:00 CST)

Recruitment
We are specifically looking for the following, but all exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply: Warlock, Balance/resto Druid, Ele/resto Shaman, Hunter, Rogue and Warrior

5.4 Progression
11/14 Heroic

Interested in Applying?
If you're interested in applying right away, please head to our website and submit a formal application as all applicants are required to do at one point or another and we will do our very best to get back to you within 24-hours. If you're interested, but not quite sold on
An She then we urge you to add one of the contacts listed below to address anything of concern.

www.ansheguild.com

In-game Contacts:
Scragula - Scragula#1516
Deyth - Deyth#1321
Hello! We are looking for more exceptional raiders to finish out the tier and join us in Warlords of Draenor for Mythic Raiding!

Apotheosis is a US Top 175 25 Man raiding guild on Eldre'Thalas-A.

We pride ourselves on being an adult guild with an inclusive atmosphere, while maintaining a serious attitude to raiding. If this sounds like a good place to call home, we might be the guild for you.

Apotheosis is an active guild, both in-game and out, with raids three nights a week (Tues/Thurs/Sun from 9pm-12am ET, invites at 8:45pm), an alt run on Mondays, rated battlegrounds on Wednesdays and LFRs/old content runs fairly frequently. People are always talking to each other: our guild forums are super-active, we have a sizeable number of guildies on Twitter, and many of the members also have active blogs. Several members play other games together as well, such as League, and D3.

Our best quality is our consistency - in this atmosphere of raiding, going down to 10 mans, cancelling raids, etc., we have maintained a solid 25 man raiding roster and will continue to do so.

MOP progression:

T16: 12/14 Heroic SoO

T14: 16/16 N, 6/6 H MSV, 2/6 H HOF (Server First Windlord Heroic)
T15: 11/13 H (Server first Heroic Maegara, Server First Heroic Dark Animus)
Server First T15 Raid Meta Mounts

Where are you located?
We're Alliance-side on Eldre'Thalas! Our website is: http://www.apotheosis-now.com/main/

What are you looking for?

Balance Druid
Windwalker Monk
Warlock
One committed and reliable healer, preferably non-Conq

All exceptionally skilled, appropriately-geared and experienced DPS classes are encouraged to apply.

When are your raids?
During progression, we raid three hours a night, three days a week for 9 hours of raiding.
Tuesdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
Thursdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
Sundays: 9pm ET - midnight ET

All raiders are expected to maintain 75% attendance.

Do you have a "bench"?
We don't have a "bench" but we have people on standby most nights. People are swapped in and out with regularity, officers, raiders and initiates alike. It is rare that you will be sat for an entire evening. Swapouts usually occur around the halfway mark of the raid, around 10:30pm ET, or on a per boss basis. Raid invites go out at 8:45pm and guildies are expected to be online no later than 8:50pm ET so that we can pull promptly at 9pm.

How do you deal with loot?
We use the EPGP loot system with some variations on item costs.

What benefits do I have as a raiding member of Apotheosis?
- Guild repairs available 24/7, not just progression nights
- Feasts dropped prior to every boss pull
- Raider-ranked members may request enchants and gems for their main spec raiding gear from the guild bank for free
- Steady progression, repeated boss kills
- Reliable raiding schedule. Check our World of Logs calendar and you'll see that we raid very reliably and very regularly: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/97494/
- Doing other stuff with guildies: 90 randoms, challenge modes, alt runs, arena or rated battlegrounds. We're a very active guild with a lot going on!

How do I apply?
Head over to our website at:
http://www.apotheosis-now.com/main/

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask:

Serrinne
Battletag: Serrinnelol#1177
Email: recruitment@apotheosis-now.com
Twitter: @SerrinneWoW
Hello,

<TURMOIL> is currently recruiting a warlock to fill our ranks.

We are HORDE on Kil'Jaeden and currently 9/14 Heroic progression. Some of our raiders are 11 or 12/14H and came to raid in this atmosphere because it's relaxed and fast paced.

We raid 3 nights a week (Tues/Thurs/Mon), starting 10pm EST and ending 1am EST.

As armory is screwed, it shows me as an Alliance Shaman, but I will link my armory below!

Currently we are disenchanting most of the heroic/heroic warforged cloth gear, so if you are a tad undergeared you would find yourself on-par with our raiders quickly!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Spacetwinkie/simple

Above is my armory, so you can see that yes, I am progressed through Heroic Siege, and my battle tag is Swizzle#1367.
Simple Math of Andorhal needs a warlock for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Wednesday 7:00pm-12:00am EST however days and times are flexible. We have defeated 14/14 Tier 16 heroic bosses as well as all other heroic content this expansion.

We are a 7-year-old guild started in 2006 who has every server first on Andorhal since Karazhan. Most members of Simple Math have been active raiders for a year or more. This is one of the most stable guilds you'll find anywhere.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through realid via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/andorhal/Simple+Math/rating.tier16_25
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/andorhal/Simple%20Math/
Hello !

Archon is looking to add a Warlock to our 25man raid team to progress on HMs SoO, we are offering a CORE SPOT , I would love to have a talk!

Here is a little info about us:

Guild: Archon (Alliance)
Guild Level: 25
Co-Gm Real ID: Tan#1506
my Real ID: RogerRabbit#1527

What are we looking for?
-Dedicated raiders who enjoy the game and raiding
-Understanding of all aspects of your class
-Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
-Players who enjoy working more as a team, than an individual.

Most importantly, we want people who want to have fun. In the end this is a game, and we play to enjoy it!

Raid Info: Archon has a raiding schedule that pushes progression, but does not consume real life. We currently raid on a 3 night schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00pm - 11pm EST.

Current Progression:

- T16 7/14 HM

If you have any questions or would like to speak with me personally in-game, add me to your real ID: campanita_ska@hotmail.com or look for me on Tannhia. You can also contact Rinnie, Mainae, Orlha, Celestialred or Amarndeus in game.

Thank you very much for your time and hope to hear from you!
Hey "Mystery Lock", I'll be around most of the day if you would like to chat. Feel free to stop by or message me if you'd like. I would rather talk than type but here is some regular info about us.

-------------
WHO:
Proscenium is a 10-man guild founded by players who have been raiding together for years, most of us since Vanilla.

WHAT:
We take raids seriously, but on a more casual 12/hr a week schedule.

WHERE:
US: Zul'jin
Visit our website at: http://proscenium.guildlaunch.com
In-game contacts: Frostbite btag: Frost#11953

WHEN:
Our raid schedule is Tues-Thurs, 8pm - 12am EST.

WHY:
Our guild was founded on a few basic principles: All raiders are to be treated as equals. Decisions are to be made communally and transparently. Our loot system strives to further our success rather than hold it back. Players are expected to research strats and work together to adjust them to our needs; don't expect there to be a raid leader to micro manage you. Raid leaders are meant to help organize a team, not micromanage you.
Hello,

I have an IMMEDIATE opening for a skilled raider such as yourself. I'd like to chat with you further, so please add my btag or that of one of my fellow officers. This is not a bench position. Need a Warlock for next lockout!

Our times are slightly later than what you prefer. Perhaps it will work better for you though :)

Raid Format: 10 man (will expand for Mythic)
Current Progression: 12/14H T16
Raid Times (required): 8:45 PM - 12 AM CST (Server Time) Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday
In-game Contacts: Ashleycakez#1776 or Beefyt#1962 or Jhed#1532

Guild Website: http://angeluslapsus.guildlaunch.com
WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Angelus+Lapsus
World of Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/232721/
More Information: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7709111506

--> Watch our raids before you join and see if you like us! http://www.twitch.tv/ashleycakez/profile
Looks like you have a lot of offers so far but ill leave my guilds info here and hope you choose us. Add me on real id if you wanna chat you can also add our gm and talk to him if you would like. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Blacklisted (5/14H) focuses on a strong core of players who strive for progress, while maintaining a positive attitude and a good sense of humor. That said, our goal as a guild is to progress as quickly and efficiently as possible. We strive to make our raids as efficient as possible in a relatively laid back environment.

Server: Turalyon-us

Our current needs are:
Healers
- Resto Druid (High)

Range
-Spriest (Medium)
-Mage (Medium)
-Lock (Medium)
-Hunter (Medium)
-Boomkin (Medium)

Current raid times:
Tuesday Wed Thursday
5:30 - 9:00 PST
8:30 - 12:00 EST / ST

Loot:
EPGP
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/epgp_lootmaster
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/epgp-dkp-reloaded

If you need anything, contact one of our officers:

Leadership
Guild Master: Lycan - Lycan#1924
Recruitment: Diligence - Lustratic#1862
Yes we are Alliance, but all of the rest seems to fit well. Hope the times are not too late for ya!

<Brimstone> on Lightbringer is recruiting Ranged DPS and Healers for our 25 man heroic raid team. Lightbringer is a mid pop server that feels high pop without the log in queue. This is because the server is 95% Alliance with many good and competitive guilds. Please have cloak and 560+ gear, heroic raiding experience required. Please have logs available to show how awesome you are.

Progression: 11/14H SoO
Raid Times: M/T/W 8-11pm PST (11pm-2am EST)
Openings: Mage, Spriest, Ele Shaman, Warlock, Holy Paladin or MW Monk.

Contact Me: Gen#1729
Crusade
Alliance | US-Kel’Thuzad | Raiding Guild | crusade.guildlaunch.com

About Us
Originally made up from a group of real life friends that all got hooked on WoW and turned our friendship for sports and adventure into a raiding guild. The guild use to be called Swiss but recently we have changed our name to Crusade (perfect timing as we are not fighting against the horde!). We seek to excel to keep the raiding friendly and the guild atmosphere fun and entertaining. Our community is structured to allow those who wish to stay in the know to be connected to those that know.

After a bit of downtime, Crusade, has come together and we are recruiting exceptional players to help improve our roster and push progress. Player must be driven to push top ranking kills and willing to learn new mechanics as we push progress.

In the short 8 weeks of raiding heroics, we have downed 5 heroic bosses, come and become part of this semi-hardcore raiding guild and lets conquer SoO together!

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8p – 11p EST (6p – 9p MST/Server)

What we have to offer:
  • Current Progression 5/14H T16 (25m) & 14/14N T16 (10m) (Last update 3/5/14)
  • A group of like-minded individuals working to the best they can be and pushing progression
  • Free repairs and discounted raid materials
  • A casual guild feel while still pushing end game content
  • Well maintained web resources such as Ventrilo and website

• What we expect from YOU:
  • We expect all raiders to have done extensive research on their class, and to know how to use all your abilities well, not just your main rotation
  • Have working knowledge on your off spec, we may need you to use your off spec for a particular boss pull and not having your off spec properly glyphed / gemmed / or enchanted is absolutely not acceptable
  • You should have knowledge of boss fights as soon as that information becomes readily available. Do this research with the intention of contributing to helping the raid progress
  • Sign up and be active on the guild website, post to the strategy forums, assist others with their questions
  • Damage per second is not priority over survival, unless otherwise specified, don’t stand in fire, poison, water, etc. (Fallen, Sha, Galk, Thok, etc.)
  • Raiders are expected to attend 80% or more of our raids. If you cannot, it is up to you to inform a raiding officer.
  • Raiders are expected to have some composure and not complain about gear, other players, mechanics, or anything else that may bother you while raiding. If you have a problem, then let an officer know this way we can avoid any unnecessary drama in vent / raid chat.
  • Please be friendly and respectful to other members, ideally do not just log in for raids. We joke around, so please be mindful that a few jokes may occur, so be prepared, handle them maturely and move on.
  • We require vent, you will not be able to raid without it. In addition to having vent, you also need to have a mic that works and a headset / ear buds to help with the background noise. If you don’t understand a fight, vocalize it in vent, BEFORE the pull, not during.
  • To become better you have to know where your faults are and where to improve on them, be prepared to be asked about your rotations, your spell usages, talents, glyphs, etc. Crusaders are here to help each other out, what might work for you, may not work for another player, however, seeking to always improve
  • 100% awareness while we are on trash, bosses, is expected. We raid for only 3 hours a night for 3 nights a week. We do not wish to wipe on bosses that we have on Farm because people are not paying attention
  • Once signed up to the guild website we have a BiS roster that MUST be filled out. Come prepared to raid, know what you need from each boss, have your seals ready before raid – we will not stop the raid for you to go and get your seals
  • Take responsibility if you messed up (died to fire, pulled laser through oil slick, etc.)

• Interested please apply below
  • - Must have 555+ item level
  • - 2/14H experience (10 or 25 man)
  • - Legendary Cloak
  • - Ability to meet 80% raid attendance, as a trial
  • - Agree to follow EPGP loot rules

• We are seeking the following classes:
    Heals:
  • Monk
  • Priest (Holy/Disc)
  • RDPS:
  • Priest
  • Druid
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • MDPS:
  • Monk

• Contact Information
    Alterßoy (Marine4you#1870)

Apply now at crusade.guildlaunch.com
    (H) The Remnant - Aggramar

Raid days/times: Tue/Thu/Sun 8-11 EST

The Remnant is one of the oldest and most stable Horde guilds on the Aggramar server. With the amount of 'overturn' seen today in most guilds, The Remnant has remained strong with a steady core for nearly 6 years. What we're looking for now are more 'quality' raiders to bolster our roster pushing heroic SoO, with WoD and Mythic raiding in our future. We used to consist of 2 very strong 10 man raid group, both 4/14 heroic respectively, and have now decide to push 25 man progression to better prepare for the 20 man roster needed for Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for is quality! We don't necessarily care about your ilvl at this time, gear will come. What we are looking for are people that know their class very well, and that come prepared for raids and whatever that specific night's agenda may be. We want raiders that are aware of their surroundings and the mechanics of each fight, able to take direction/instruction as well as criticism if need be, and that are determined and dedicated to the raid and its progression more than personal gain. We don't put up with drama, nor will we carry people through content. We want the best possible raid group we can build and welcome competition for any spot. The best will be 'core' raiders, PERIOD!

Currently seeking strong DPS for several 'core' spots as well as competition for others. If you would like to be part of a fun-loving guild family that always puts RL > WoW, but gets !@#$ done when it counts, check us out. Think you have what it takes to top some of our ranking members?

Apply at TheRemnant-Guild.com, or contact myself via btag Noah#1482 for any questions you may have.

Happy Hunting and Good Luck!