*CLOSED*

Guild Recruitment
100% attendance times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM-12PM EST.

Currently 4/14H, willing to join a guild that is close to this as possible.

Horde only.

Must get to know community to see if I am a good fit. Looking for highly social, every member is willing to be ever improving, and communication with all members.

Hopper#1927

Thanks for your time!

Update-
- Would like to hear more from guilds that are near or a little farther in progression than I am. It's a little intimidating to hear 14/14H when I have not reached that point yet. (This is not to say I can't perform at that level! Not at all!).

- Tuesday, Wednesdays, Thursdays from 8PM-12PM are a 100% plus for raid times. Will manage to flex on the ending time to 1AM EST if need be. But that is stretching it.

- Going to be staying Horde. I just love my Goblin.

- Good community, active forums, and long lasting relations with future members is key. I would love to see how you guys operate without having to gamble my transfer and see for myself when I get there.

Keep up the spam!
Available tonight until about midnight!
Hi!

<OOB> is a 25man guild on a PVE realm with a core spot open on the main roster
We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs 8-11pm EST

Currently we’re 14/14 normal SoO and 11/14H

We're a holdout of Vanilla raiders- we've been raiding since Scholomance and Stratholme to get our blue dungeon sets. The guild isn't in danger of falling apart or missing raid nights. We know what it takes to maintain a successful progression raiding guild through stale content, holidays, and summers.

We're here for the long haul and you can feel secure in your raiding future joining us.

We respect that you are paying real money to come and play with us- and you will be playing with us! We do NOT recruit to bench. You will not transfer and sit out until someone else no-shows. You WILL be in the raids with us!

*Server first Gold Challenge Mode
*Server First Ra Den
*Only guild on server with I Can't Hear You Over the Sound of How Awesome I Am

My btag is PinkiePie#1307

If you don't have any questions and we sound like a great fit for you, the website to apply is oobguild.net

Hope to hear from you soon!
I would like to stay Horde, sorry <OOB> and I MS Enhancement, I do not feel comfortable with my Restro set or do not plan on trying Elemental. :(
Hi Hopper,

Looked at your logs thought you might have some potential, being mechanically sound, we're a 14/14H 25 Horde - Illidan (US #44 25s) guild recruiting people with potential for WoD. We're currently Tue / Wed night clears but look forward to a Mon - Thurs 8 - 12 EST raid schedule in WoD.

Drop a line to Uro#1681, look forward from hearing from you and good luck on your search for a new home!
03/06/2014 04:47 PMPosted by Sephinia
Hi Hopper,

Looked at your logs thought you might have some potential, being mechanically sound, we're a 14/14H 25 Horde - Illidan (US #44 25s) guild recruiting people with potential for WoD. We're currently Tue / Wed night clears but look forward to a Mon - Thurs 8 - 12 EST raid schedule in WoD.

Drop a line to Uro#1681, look forward from hearing from you and good luck on your search for a new home!

Big fan of your kill videos! Sadly, I am a strict Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday raider. Thanks for the offer!
<Farm Status> recruiting for transition to 25’s. Currently 8/14 H-10 man. Mon,Tues,Thur 830-1130 EST. Mainly looking for ranged DPS and healers ilvl 540+. Shoot me a whisper for more details.

Farm Status is transitioning to 25 in preparation of raiding 20 mythic modes. We currently have a roster of 18 people and are looking to have enough to start 25-man heroics by the end of March.

About Farm Status:

We are a group of progression oriented, like-minded group of friends that have fun and at the same time maintain a competitive level of progression without extensive raid hours. Our raid environment is pretty open and upfront. There is no BS, no hidden agendas, and no drama. We're mostly all top parsing players wanting to kill bosses and are looking for more competitive people to join our ranks.

http://farmstatus.enjin.com/

Benefits of moving to Arthas:
High pop server 9k+ players
PvP server with mostly Horde players
Frequent pugs/flex groups
Very active auction house/trade chat

Raid Schedule:
Monday: 8:30 – 11:30PM (EST)
Tuesday: 8:30 – 11:30PM (EST)
Thursday: 8:30 – 11:30PM (EST)
*Invites go out 15 minutes early and we will be pulling by 830*

Progression: 8/14 H - 2 more heroic kills this week

Our schedule is fairly casual but we aim for quality over quantity. In order for us to progress and compete, we expect our raiders to adhere to the following conditions:

1. A stable Internet Connection and have 90%+ attendance. We only raid 9 hours a week currently so attendance is extremely important.
2. Extensive knowledge of your class and a desire to constantly update yourself with new theorycrafting and the competitive spirit to constantly min/max.
3. A positive attitude and being open to criticism at any point during or after the raid.
4. No drama.
5. Progression should be the only goal. Come here to learn from fights and be competitive. Do not join this guild because you want purples. Come here to wipe and push end game content to the next level.

If you fit all of these conditions, we would love to hear from you!

You can apply directly at http://farmstatus.enjin.com/

OR

If you have any questions in game, feel free to contact anyone in <Farm Status>. They can put you in touch with an officer, or you can add these battletags Duoo#1708 to ask any questions you may have about our raiding team. If you add one, please include your name, role and current progression.

Tanks: (1) - Already have tanks, but one is interested in swapping classes so if a good tank applied we wouldn’t turn them away
Paladin/Druid/Warrior (1)

Healer: (2)
Disc Priest
Resto Shaman

Melee DPS: (4)
Feral Druid
Deathknight
Enhance Shaman
Rogue

Ranged DPS: (4)
Boomkin
Warlocks
Mage
Priest

**Exceptional applicants will always be considered for a core spot, regardless of the above class demand**
Hey! Adapt is looking to pick up another QUALITY DPS to add to our CORE roster! We maintain an easy 3 night a week schedule, while also staying in the top 100 US 25m rankings. We are currently 13/14 HEROIC in Siege of Orgrimmar (Finished last tier 13/13H)! I would really like to talk to you, so if interested, PLEASE add me on real id to chat! Lavathing#1391

---
Adapt is 13/14 HEROIC (13/13H T15 pre 5.4) and looking to add 1-2 players to the roster - people who can knock our socks off with their execution and output on progression content, demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of their class, and help improve the people around them through their positive attitude and team-first outlook.

A little more about the guild - we are a mature, drama-free 25-man guild with a long, stable history. Formed during Wrath from a set of folk who had been playing together casually since BC, we had solid 25-man progression during Cataclysm, capturing almost all server 1st 25-man kills and ending the expansion at US 128. During Mists we have continued this trend, clearing normal mode content the week of release, improving ranks with each new heroic kill, and ending T14 at 15/16H (6/6H MV, 6/6H HoF, 3/4H ToES) with a US85 rank.

All of this is accomplished on a relatively light schedule - we raid 8-12 PST on Tues/Wed/Thur. There is also plenty to do outside of raids - our guild is home to many high-playtime folk, there are multiple social/alt runs during the week, and we have a lot of folk that like to PvP, farm achievements/dailies, run LFR for ranks & to test things out, do retro raids or pet/mount runs, etc.

Check us out at www.adaptguild.com or contact me via BattleNet at Lavathing#1391 (Battletag)
Simple Math of Andorhal needs an enhancement shaman for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Wednesday 7:00pm-12:00am EST however days and times are flexible. We have defeated 14/14 Tier 16 heroic bosses as well as all other heroic content this expansion.

We are a 7-year-old guild started in 2006 who has every server first on Andorhal since Karazhan. Most members of Simple Math have been active raiders for a year or more. This is one of the most stable guilds you'll find anywhere.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through realid via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/andorhal/Simple+Math/rating.tier16_25
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/andorhal/Simple%20Math/
Hello Hopper,

We’re very interested in having your Enhancement Shaman on our team. Please add my battle tag and/or one of my officers as we would like the opportunity to get the chance to talk with you and tell you more about our guild before you make your decision. I hope to hear from you soon!

Discrete is an Adult, Alliance 25-man progression-focused raiding guild on US-Tichondrius. We operate on an evening, Pacific Standard Time raiding schedule of only 3 days per week (total of 9 hours). What we are looking for long term, dependable, quality players who share the same high level of passion/mindset as we do when it comes to progression raiding while at the same time appreciates a healthy balance between real life and Warcraft.

If you would like to request to talk one-on-one with myself or any of our officers we would be more then happy to hear from you, our information is included down below.

Current progression:
10/14 Heroic 25-man

When do we raid?
We raid at the following day(s) and time(s):

Sunday (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)
    Tuesday (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)
    Wednesday (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)

What loot distribution system do we use?
Discrete distributes loot using an impartial, progression directive loot council system. We prioritize loot based on how it will best serve the team over the individual.

Our website
http://discrete.avidgaming.net/

In-game contacts
Kremzeek#1645
Pøk#1765
Vladiator#1159
Manwë#1518
Ascended#1191
HopelessOne#1139
Hello!

We are a tue-thur 730-1030pm EST 25m Horde raiding guild (9/14Heroic T16), we have open spots available and would love to speak to you, if you are interested please read on!

Looking For:

DPS x2

Ring of Destiny's Contact Members:
Malica - Battletag - Malica#1141
Toth - Battletag - Toth#1389
Crichton - RealID - david4757@yahoo.com

Website - http://www.ringofdestiny.net/index.php?app=portal

Guild Spam inc...

<Ring of Destiny> is a successful, stable, adult-oriented raiding guild on Velen server. We have been a guild in one MMO or another for over 10 years now, including Everquest, Everquest 2, Vanguard and of course World of Warcraft. Many of our members have played together for years, and some since the launch of Everquest.

It is our constant goal to advance the guild forward in a manner that exposes new content, upgrades for our members, and challenges our wits. This guild was created for the player who cares about progression, not just loot.

Learning new encounters and doing it with a group of players that have the same interests and want to have fun doing it together.We raid 730-1030pm EST Tues/Wed/Thurs, and we expect our members to raid all three days, sans occasional real-life events. Worried about the hassles you have seen in other guilds? It absolutely does not go on here. We do not allow drama. Those who require constant hand-holding, or just don't fit with the crew, aren't around for very long. Be responsible for your own character/gameplay, and things will be fine.

That being said, we recruit mature people that play well with others. We aren't always looking for classes or specs. We are sincerely looking for friends to join the group and expect those that "mesh" to be long term members.

What we are like: Most every member is an adult, we have a number of couples as well. We do not expect people to eat and breathe the game ( though some of our members do! ). We have our share of PvP addicts along with Heroic Instance running freaks. Honestly, I can't imagine another group of people that I would want to spend my online time with.

For more information, feel free to add the following members to your RealID, e-mail us or Tweet!. We will get back to you as soon as possible and schedule an interview over Ventrillo if you are interested.

Email - Ringofdestiny@gmail.com
Twitter - @RoDVelen
Hi there! Anti Clockwise is 11/14H and looking for solid dps apps for Siege of Orgrimmar. Core raiding spot! No bench spots. :)

WHEN WE RAID:

Tues, Wed & Thurs
8:00-11:00 pm EST (ServerTime)
Loot System: EPGP
25M

Server: Zul'jin (High Pop, no queue!)

Our Website: http://aud.guildlaunch.com

Progression: 11/14 heroic Siege of Orgrimmar

We are a tight knit 25 man raiding guild originally from the Garrosh server but now active on the Zul'jin server. We are looking for a handful of recruits to join our team on Zul'jin, a high pop server with absolutely no queue!

Our background..

Originally called Audacity but now called AntiClockwise, we are a 25 man guild formed in 2009. We believe that it's important to play with players we're comfortable with - in both skill and personality- so we recruit solid raiders that fit in well with our guild's unique atmosphere and work well together in whatever Blizz may throw our way. We raid 3 days a week. We feel this allows the balance between the ability to maintain progress and preventing burn out through constant raiding. We are adults with lives who play for fun and have a good mix of players on our team.

DISCLAIMER: AntiClockwise is an adult guild, and the atmosphere in vent can be of an adult nature and prefer our raiders to be 18+. Many raiders have jobs, school, and families and balance this around raiding.

Raid Progression:
Currrent: Siege of Orgrimmar 11/14 heroic

Read what others think of their experience with AntiClockwise:

http://aud.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=1309122&gid=133548

Interested?

In-game Contact any officer: Kadatth, Avocado Gunkx or Afker. If none are online, please feel free to speak with any guildmember for assistance!

We respond to applications in a timely manner – please check back at our website for feedback!
If your able to go to 1 est we could be an amazing fit

http://www.future-stormreaver.enjin.com/

8/14H after only two weeks as a guild on a 7 hour raid schedule. Intriguing?

Guild Vision
<Future> is a new guild on Stormreaver, started by the raid leaders from a 12/14 H25 guild. We founded the guild on the idea that an enjoyable social atmosphere and a progression-oriented raid environment are not mutually exclusive concepts. We aim to clear all heroic/mythic content while it is relevant and have a lot of fun while doing it. But plenty of guilds say that, so why are we different? We believe that having a close-knit group can not only coexist with a progression mindset, but directly contributes to achieving success as a guild over the long term.

Content comes and goes, raid mechanics get refreshed and recycled, classes get nerfed and buffed…but the people, they’re what keep us coming back for more. World of Warcraft can help forge friendships which transcend the game, and we’re looking to capitalize on that as a springboard to our success.

Leadership
Our leaders have experience as GMs of top-100 U.S. guilds as well as successful raid experience elsewhere…and yes, even some casual guild experience. The breadth of this experience allows us to know how to properly balance the fun and focus aspects of raiding, while also understanding that people care about the guild atmosphere outside of raiding.

Most have been in guilds where they’ll get a pat on the back from leadership, all while leadership is secretly working to replace them—this will not happen in this guild. Our promise to you is that you will always know where you stand with the guild, and areas in which you need to improve will be brought to your attention rather than used as an ad-hoc explanation for why you were replaced.

Progression
After only two weeks as a guild, with needing to PUG a few spots in the first week, we are now 8/14H10 and have a solid core to build around. Despite our early success, our goal is not to raid as a 10 man team for much longer, as we want to expand to 25 man ASAP. As such, we still have open recruitment as we look to meet our goals. If heroic progression on a two day schedule coupled with a good social atmosphere sounds interesting (or perhaps more importantly, interesting to your significant other!), we may be right for you!

Current Needs
Open recruitment for all classes/specs

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 10pm-1am EST (will be 9pm-1am come May)
Thursday 9pm-1am EST

Contacts
Tencarus (co-GM) - Tencarus#1274
Drakond (co-GM) - Kokblock#1872
[A] Sacred of Baelgun (US) 25m 8/14 HM is recruiting all exceptional players regardless of class.

Raid Schedule: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday 6:30 to 9:00 server time(PST)(9:30-12 EST)

Want more info or think you'd be a good fit for us? Please look up on battle.net Seraph#1114, Bella#1241, or Zaidian#1658

or apply at our website: www.byallthatssacred.enjin.com
Hopper,

We're currently in need of stronger DPS to help strengthen our raid team and help us finish this tier and move on into WoD. I know you have quite a few options but would love to speak with you. Below is our guild info and my battletag is Kamari#1205

Key Info:

Zuluhed Server - US PvP

11/14H Progression - 16% on Siege

Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 8:15-11:15 pm EST (Invites start at 8:00)

Loot Council w/ EPGP for tracking and attendance

www.lastchapterguild.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Chapter is a semi-hardcore guild on the Zuluhed PvP server that was started at the beginning of MoP and has built up to a semi-hardcore raiding guild throughout the expansion. We have gotten stronger each tier and plan to finish this tier and be fully prepared for Warlords (sorry having a hard time calling it WoD).

We are pretty active outside of raids as well and play a bunch of other games together. Typically there are always people on vent and we do joke around quite a bit. We don't have an age requirement, but average age is around 25-30.

Look forward to hearing from ya!

-Kamahri
Guild: Shots Fired - 25-man Horde
Current Progression: 13/14H T16
Server: Area 52-PVE
Raid Times: Tuesday-Thursday 8:30pm-12:30am EST

About Us:
We are always looking to improve the quality of our roster and move forward in guild rankings every tier. Leadership will make decisions based on helping the guild move forward in progression. Any trial accepted into the guild can expect a core position over lesser-performing raiders regardless of seniority.

Loot council: Best bang for the buck
Loot is distributed for the best interest of the guild via loot council. We want a big bang for our buck: players with high attendance and performance can expect to be rewarded with important loot such as trinkets and weapons sooner than other members of the raid.

Looking for more no-lifers
We frequently run Alt, LFR and Flex raiding throughout the week; several members are also aiming to clear 9/9 Gold CM on their alts. If you are an altoholic or in general just play this game too much, you can expect many opportunities to do content within a guild group or pug on our highly populated server.

★★We are always recruiting exceptional applicants of any class. We are currently seeking applicants above 565 ilvl with the Legendary cape. If you have a strong raiding background we may be able to make an exception for you.★★

High priority recruitment needs:
Enhance Shaman
Elemental Shaman
Hunter
Any exceptional player of any class

In-game contacts:
Lunareste, Battletag: Lunareste#1670
Minawa, Battletag: drslump#1449
Bevogrenskin, Battletag: Bevo#1725
Broatmeal, Battletag: Broatmeal#1920

We'd also like to note that our roster consists of many raiders with years of experience in top end guilds, including:

Refined - Area 52
TG - Arthas
Dread - Korgath
Overture - Mal'Ganis

If you're interested in finding out more please contact us in game. You can also find us at: http://shotsfired-a52.enjin.com. Don't worry, our app is SHORT. We'd rather speak with you than make you answer a million irrelevant questions.
Hey Hopper! I noticed you said Horde Only, but since we do Paid Server Transfers along with Faction Transfers, I'll offer this here anyways :P

[A] <Burnout> is recruiting for 25man Heroic Raiding.
This is a paid transfer for those who meet our requirements and expectations.

www.burnout-guild.com

We currently are looking for:
Warlocks
Mages
MW Monk
Resto Shamans
Balance and Feral Druids
Unholy DKs
Holy Paladin

About <Burnout>:

<Burnout> is a progression oriented guild on the US-Darkspear server.

Formed in Nov of 2013, our founders were under the belief that that competitive raiding should require exceptional performance, not excessive time. Our original 10man core are all former top-50 raiders with extensive raiding experience, high expectations for themselves, and the will to climb their way to the top of the US progression ladder.

The members of <Burnout> set and maintain high standards so that we raid for shorter periods of time while remaining competitive in progression content.

Raid Times:
7 pm - 10 pm (Server) Tuesday
7 pm - 10 pm (Server) Wednesday
7 pm - 10 pm (Server) Thursday

Our Expectations:

We expect several non-negotiable traits in our aspirants.

We're looking for dedicated raiders. Prior experience is negotiable as long as you possess a willingness to learn. Don't waste our time and we won't waste yours. Consumable, gems, enchants, and even professions should be selected to maximize raid performance. We expect our raiders to take a self-audit prior to raid and to then come prepared.

In addition to dedication, all aspirants should have a strong sense of self-motivation and a desire to be the best. Everyone is expected to give 110% effort all the time. That being said, however, it’s also important to mesh well with the raiding core. We have a team mentality while raiding and showing up with a poor attitude or a chip on your shoulder is not conducive to good teamwork. The ability to take constructive criticism is an absolute must as well. Basically, those people prone to emotional outbursts or deep cutting should think twice before applying, as there is zero tolerance for that here.

Attendance is expected to be 90% or better for all raids. Loot is handled by officer council based off of attendance, performance, attitude, and recent loot received.

We also do giveaways of Corsair and Steel Series peripherals for top ranking World of Logs parses as well as pizza after end tier boss kills.

How to apply:

We are currently raiding 25man Heroic with optional 10man previous tier runs.

If <Burnout> fits your style of play or you have any questions about recruitment, please contact:

Chazone (Chaz#1823) or apply @ our website, www.burnout-guild.com
Hello Hopper,

[H] 25 11/14H High Five - LF DPS for 5.4 and WoD

Want to kill content while its current? Good, you look like someone who might understand what we are trying to build.

The members of <High Five> (A-52 man 11/14H T/W/Th 8:30pm to 12 EST) guild hold these values to be true of our guild:

Pillars of High Five
1. Progression without meaning is useless.
2. We expect you to be at your best, push yourself, each other, and know your !@#$.
3. We expect you to be part of the community and not just raid log.
4. Pixels will drop again. Pay it forward through recognition.
5. We expect you to be invested in the guild and fiercely loyal. You have a voice, a purpose, a duty to make High Five the guild you want it to be.

For more guild info: http://highfive.warringdead.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=114

If you’re one of the best of your guild and you’re looking to find something that matters in this game.

Look us up at http://highfive.warringdead.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16 to apply. Or if you have what it takes, talk to me.

Chewtoy - Battle Tag:Chewtoy1982#1602