Are ram usually this large?

General Discussion
I was going through my screenshot folder to clean it out when i come across a screenshot i took when i was leveling my hunter last.

http://i.imgur.com/WK1sS5m.jpg

I remember noticing that this thing is larger than my character, and was wondering what the heck they were feeding him, heh.
The only thing I noticed is that you're playing on low settings.

Im sad for you :(
Looks larger than normal, but not by a lot.

Not quite sure why.
Poor computer from the early 2000's :(
03/06/2014 08:04 PMPosted by Parruna
The only thing I noticed is that you're playing on low settings.

Im sad for you :(

So am i, my dinosaur of a computer can't handle much more than this.
*giggles

Mittens!
Hopefully you'll be able to save some money at one point, and buy a real gaming rig for abour 2500$-3000$.

Trust me, it is worth it (not only for WoW).

;)
You don't need to spend 2500-3000 for a "real" gaming rig. I spent 1500 on mine and run every game on ultra while streaming in 1080p.

Check out linustech on youtube, they give some nice guides on builds in certain price ranges. Even a 500 build that is supposedly pretty good. Usually though people go for 800-1000 and can get something nice.
03/06/2014 08:16 PMPosted by Macguffins
You don't need to spend 2500-3000 for a "real" gaming rig. I spent 1500 on mine and run every game on ultra while streaming in 1080p.

Check out linustech on youtube, they give some nice guides on builds in certain price ranges. Even a 500 build that is supposedly pretty good. Usually though people go for 800-1000 and can get something nice.

You have no idea of what you're talking about lol.

Dont go below a GTX 780 SC. Right here, its above 700$.

Stick with your Toaster Gaming.
03/06/2014 08:16 PMPosted by Macguffins
Even a 500 build that is supposedly pretty good

Where do you buy your parts btw? Russian mobs? lol

A cheap CPU and Motherboard bundle (for gaming, lol) dont go below 300$.

So you're telling me you can get the Ram, Case, Power Supply, GPU, Hard Drive, OS, Keyboard and the Mouse for 200$ ?

Stop dreaming kid and comeback to Earth.
Lol laptops.

Use a laptop, they call themselves a gamer.
Rams in real life? (Bighorn Sheep) When you're an average sized human, yes they are huge! As far as computer stuff, I have no idea haha
Ohhhhh ram.... I think I get it now... Herp da derp derp!