Blue Posts

General Discussion
I don't know about the rest of my fellow wow players but one of the main things I look forward to on this site daily is checking to see if any blues have made any posts.

I love hearing about updates, opinions and rebuttals of any shape or form as I am rather envious of the fortunate jobs these guys have.

Wow is my all-time favourite game next to Diablo 2 and Ocarina of time. I am a proud supporter of Blizzard and take pride that I own all of their games and have subscribed since vanilla wow.

To the fellow game masters and blue moderators please chime in more if you guys can! I would love to hear about what your favourite class is, whether you guys prefer horde or alliance?.....Have you ever blown your cover while playing in game//BG's and whether anyone believed you lol!

Cheers mates, lets hear more from you! 2-3 days without blue posts and I get anxious!

-Blivion
03/06/2014 12:38 PMPosted by Klingon
I love hearing about updates

If you really want to hear about updates, go to Twitter. There's more information given out by Blizzard on Twitter than on their own game website. Kinda like how there's more game lore in the books than in game.
Why?

Threads with Blue posts usually go like this:

1) OP starts a thread whining about something.
2) Gets a few flames but a few useful replies.
3) Blue posts, pretty much reiterating what others have said.
4) Everyone says the Blue poster is a genius.
OK, I'll admit it, how does one use twitter, no idea!
03/06/2014 01:26 PMPosted by Hagal
03/06/2014 12:38 PMPosted by Klingon
I love hearing about updates

If you really want to hear about updates, go to Twitter. There's more information given out by Blizzard on Twitter than on their own game website. Kinda like how there's more game lore in the books than in game.

Oh right on!!! Totally slipped my mind!

Any names you can throw at me?

Cheers mate.