RET PVP NEEDS HELP ASAP!

Arenas
Friend I'm going to let you in on a little secret: the number of CCs and CC breakers in the game are one of the biggest reasons why PVP has been garbage for the entire expansion.

Even Blizzard agrees they messed up, which is why several abilities are being removed from every class and CC categories are being condensed going into WoD. There is too much of everything right now. Ret needs some attention but adding MORE to the garbage pile isn't the answer.
03/12/2014 09:14 PMPosted by Lobster
Friend I'm going to let you in on a little secret: the number of CCs and CC breakers in the game are one of the biggest reasons why PVP has been garbage for the entire expansion.
03/12/2014 09:40 PMPosted by Hèxxen
Because getting them in s12-14 with Kfc or s13 Ret/hunt/healer was thoughtfull? Seriously this expansion needs to die, QUICK.

Ret could get 2200 as KFC? Wow, please explain how a Ret gets into a Hunter/Warr/Healer comp.

Ret/Hunter/healer was far more skillful than PVE Gear cleave s8.
I understand that as well my "friend" I also read the same thing you have...Blizzard wants to take out redundant cc/cc breakers, that is my whole point......so in the mean time we need something to keep up viable in PvP (arena). Again I never said add a new cc or cc breaker to us. We need something to mitigate some of the upper hands other classes have. Listen I know you are trying to help?, but you're not. RET NEEDS SOMETHING THIS SEASON. Bottom LINE. Everyone can not be as privileged as you. I am speaking for ALL RETS. I can hold my own guy, but this nonsense of you putting words in my mouth is ridiculous. RET NEEDS HELP. ESPECIALLY, this season. As I said at the orginal post. " I am not the guy who always cries about my class".
03/12/2014 09:54 PMPosted by Hèxxen
s13 Ret hunter healer was the new scumbag comp for ret since triple dps in s11. Seriously, no.

Did you ever fight an !@#?

We've had one viable HALF SEASON AS RET

HALF

A

SEASON
03/12/2014 10:11 PMPosted by Hèxxen
Yet is was enough to see clicking ret paladins at 2.2 mmr or higher (I've seen a few, reminded me of s12 hunters), don't get me wrong, I have nothing agaisnt retribution, I'd like to see them have more than one viable comp and I know it requires being quicker than other melees because of the lack of perma snares, but s11 (triple dps) or s13 synergy with the untouchable hunter class was disgusting and it's not how ret's current state should be handled.

I don't think any Ret wants that..?
People who mained rets didn't want that. FotM rerollers want that kind of garbage every season, hence the rerolling part. All of those paladin players are warriors right now.
03/12/2014 07:27 PMPosted by Mcconnell
03/12/2014 06:39 PMPosted by Avaricex
When you get a 2200 achievement, please come back.

2200 doesn't mean anything.

2200 is in Gladiator range...

But back in season 7-9, 2800 was. And Ret was faceroll.
Ret was not faceroll in S9 lol, although 2200 was. Back when literally any spec could reach it, even tank specs.
s9 rets were pretty OP with vanguards cleave not gonna lie
03/13/2014 12:18 AMPosted by Sÿrup
2200 is in Gladiator range...

>mfw lol
03/13/2014 01:09 AMPosted by Tsunamitrav
s9 rets were pretty OP with vanguards cleave not gonna lie

and pre-cSmash nerf BC cleave.

:/
nvm
03/13/2014 11:30 AMPosted by Hèxxen
I think Glad was 2.4 last season

it was 2.3 duelist was 2k rival 1800 and challenge was 1600