Aura Mastery isn't working

Paladin
Alright everytime I use this power I get silenced and still stay silenced. I use it to interupt a silence and I am still silenced. This power is bugged. And yes, I am using Concentration Aura.
Alright everytime I use this power I get silenced and still stay silenced. I use it to interupt a silence and I am still silenced. This power is bugged. And yes, I am using Concentration Aura.

Well it doesn't remove a silence effect already applied to you, it's only preventative.

For example, your trying to keep the warrior up in front of you that's being focused by several enemy players. You know that if you start to throw out a flash of light you could be counterspelled and locked out long enough for your buddy to die. So you use aura mastery, then throw off your heal.

If you have a shadow priest's blanket silence on you, using aura mastery isn't going to get you out of it.

I used it in several bg's last night with no problem. XD
yeah that ability is junk unless you guess right. they need to reconfigure that ability. then again they will only nerf it later.
You need to have the right Aura active as well
You just have to guess that the DK/warlock/warrior attacking you instead of whomever you're healing will try to interrupt you during those 6 seconds. I use it and cast a slow spell trying to get them to interrupt it, then can cast a few FoL past the 6 seconds since they burned their 10 sec cooldown.
ITT - People who don't know how strong Aura Mastery is.
Aura Mastery is such a strong ability you don't even know it.

There's a reason even prot pally's were taking this ability for HLK, it's a massive boost on fights that have powerful magic components.

There's a reason every PvP Holy Paladin ever takes this ability, You get to free cast for 6 seconds without worrying about being interrupted.

It's not my fault it actually takes skill to use the ability correctly.
Aura Mastery is such a strong ability you don't even know it.

There's a reason even prot pally's were taking this ability for HLK, it's a massive boost on fights that have powerful magic components.

There's a reason every PvP Holy Paladin ever takes this ability, You get to free cast for 6 seconds without worrying about being interrupted.

It's not my fault it actually takes skill to use the ability correctly.

There's also a reason it only lasts 6 seconds and has a 2 minute cooldown. Also, i never said i didn't use it well, or properly. Using this ability will NEVER make or break any encounter. You can either beat the boss or you cannot, you act like the use of the ability plays a role in boss raid mechanics and that's simply not the case. And actually in some cases i've seen it be a BAD thing to use depending on the raiders. For example, if the whole raid stops taking as much damage as they had been and healers get too used to it, after the 6 seconds expires it can surprise the healers and cause them to ignore some people that weren't taking heavy damage and now are. I know what its uses are, i just don't think it's all that useful, and pretty much a wasted branch of the holy tree. I know you live and die by the ability but i'm entitled to my opinion and i think it's boring and barely usable.

6 seconds of fame every 2 minutes is poor at best, and certainly a boring talent. Is it useful? Of course. Is it boring? Yup.

In PvE it's boring, in PvP it does take a bit of skill to time and CAN make or break a battle. I think OP was talking about PvP.