Word of Glory Tooltip

Paladin
At level 22: "Consumes all Holy Power to heal a friendly target for 137 to 152 per charge of Holy Power."

...yet actually heals for ~100 per charge. Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?
At level 22: "Consumes all Holy Power to heal a friendly target for 137 to 152 per charge of Holy Power."

...yet actually heals for ~100 per charge. Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?

That could just be within the realm of rng. How many times did you test it? Also the tooltip dynamically adjusts according to what buffs you have. So if you have a spellpower buff or conviction is up (which you can't get conviction yet at 22), then the tooltip will change to indicate the increased healing.

Your Tooltip has numbers? Mine just says it heals.

under interface if you goto the help tab, there is a beginner's tooltip checkbox. Uncheck it if you wish to see more advanced tooltips.

escape>interface>help
The heal value changes depending on spell power, as well as content tables, where you may actually heal and may heal for less overall during the instance or encounter.

Similar to how seal proc change from min to max.
Your Tooltip has numbers? Mine just says it heals.

under interface if you goto the help tab, there is a beginner's tooltip checkbox. Uncheck it if you wish to see more advanced tooltips.

escape>interface>help

Just to add more to that, if you also want to see healing ranges rather than an average heal size in tooltips, there's a setting for that also.

ESC > Interface > Display
Then uncheck "Display Points as Average"
the tool tips for while you're low level are not to be completely trusted. They just nerfed low level abilities the tool tips tend to take a patch or two to catch up.
the tool tips for while you're low level are not to be completely trusted. They just nerfed low level abilities the tool tips tend to take a patch or two to catch up.

This. Also, Avenger's Shield is doing the same thing.
Yes, I'm slightly confused by this as well. Rolling another pally hordeside who is lvl13, WoG states: 89 to 98 per charge of holy power.

Yet:

1 charge healed for: 57, 82, 56 on three occasions (82 was a crit)
2 charge healed for: 110, 110, 112 on three occasions
3 charge healed for: 171, 171, 170 on three occasions

My spell power is 37, assuming it scales from that. But my understanding was that it should scale upwards, not average. I'm thinking this is not how the tooltip should read...