flying pets?

Hunter
Has anyone noticed their flying pets not flying anymore since the realm restarts?
Has anyone noticed their flying pets not flying anymore since the realm restarts?

Read patch notes:
mmo-champion.com

Hunter (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Beta Skills/Talents)
Trueshot Aura now functions correctly for level 39 hunters.
Hunter pets that were immortal can now be killed, flying pets no longer fly, and pets that were immobile after tamed properly move.
Beetle and turtle pet armor is now consistent with other Tenacity pet armor.
Qiraji Scarabs from the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj are no longer able to be effected by the Mutate Bug buff after being tamed.
well that's just dumb, the flying functionality was a welcome addition.
also those are the hot fixes for Nov 30th, I was just playing with move-to and a seagull earlier and the flying was working. I really hope blizzard reverts this unnecessary nerf.
Yes they are Nov 30th fixes:

Here you will find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the release of patch 4.0.3a. While many have already been deployed on all realms, some may not be implemented until the next time your realm is restarted. We will continue to update this thread in the days ahead as additional hotfixes are applied.

Being able to attack someone who is out of your range on a flying mount is a bit OP. Though the ability was fun while it lasted. I highly doubt it will get reverted.
OP from a PvP standpoint, maybe, but in PvE it was perfect.

Being able to attack someone who is out of your range on a flying mount is a bit OP. Though the ability was fun while it lasted. I highly doubt it will get reverted.

Druids can attack while in the air, i've been knocked out of the sky by pallies too.
O damn... my pet is no longer immortal. Sad face.
Very simple solution. Make flying pets unable to attack airborne player targets.