Skull Bash macro

Druid
Can anyone help me out with a macro that would let me use Skull Bash in either form?
As in 1 button that will Skull Bash (cat) AND Skull Bash (bear) depending in which form I'm in.
Thanks in advance.
Ah, what you want is a form macro! I have just the trick for you! I use these for ALOT of things for kitty and bear since I have alot of shared buttons on the top bar :)

#showtooltip
/cast [stance:1] Skull Bash(Bear Form)
/cast [stance:3] Skull Bash(Cat Form)
#showtooltip Skull Bash(cat Form)
/cast [stance:1, target=focus, modifier:alt] Skull Bash(Bear Form): [stance:1] Skull Bash(Bear Form)
/cast [stance:3, target=focus, modifier:alt] Skull Bash(Cat Form): [stance:3] Skull Bash(Cat Form)

is the one i use, its pretty handy

i made one for my charges as well
#showtooltip Feral Charge(Bear Form)
/cast [stance:1, target=focus, modifier:alt] Feral Charge(Bear Form): [stance:1] Feral Charge(Bear Form))
/cast [stance:3, target=focus, modifier:alt] Feral Charge(Cat Form): [stance:3] Feral Charge(Cat Form)
I couldn't figure this out myself, so I just moved all my macros to my main toolbar, which changes depending on form.

Thus, Charge (Bear) is in the same hotbar slot as Charge (cat).
#showtooltip
/cast [stance:1] Skull Bash(Bear Form); [stance:3]Skull Bash(Cat Form)

This works as well. It's the one I use.

*Edit: Put in '#showtooltip'. This will just show the icon and tooltip for the spell when you're in either bear or cat forms.
Being a non-feral, I find it easier to keybind Skull Bash to two keys that will put me in the form I need.

#showtooltip Skull Bash(Cat Form)
/stopcasting
/cast !Cat Form(Shapeshift)

#showtooltip Skull Bash
/stopcasting
/cast [stance:2/4/5/6][nostance] Bear Form
/cast Enrage(Bear Form)
/cast Skull Bash(Bear Form)
i'v tried that macro that u put Hrothegar, but i couldn't get it to work, trying to get sumthing like that to use as a resto
Yeah, that macro sucks.

/cast [noform:1/3] Bear Form
/cast [form:1] Enrage
/cast [form:1] Skull Bash(Bear Form); [form:3] Skull Bash(Cat Form)

But you have to use it 3 times if you aren't in Bear Form, and twice if you are. Even though Enrage does not have a GCD, the rage does not generate in the same millisecond that you use the ability, so there is no rage to Skull Bash.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2211763443
#showtooltip# Skull Bash
/cast [form:no] !Cat Form
/cancelaura Travel Form
/cast [form:2] !CatForm
/cast [form:4] !Cat Form
/cast [nomod] Skull Bash

this is what I use very good for instant interrupt but a 2 button hit if ur in travel form I only see 2 button hit issues being if u shift into and out of travel form for slow reasons but for that issues I use my powershift macro which is this

#showtooltip Cat Form
/cast [!No Form] [stance:1] Cat Form
/cast [stance:2] Bear Form

I hope this helps the druids out there =)
Old thread - no macro needed.

I don't even use a macro for either - have charge and skull bash on my main bar in the same location for cat/bear - same keyboard bindings use them in both forms.
whoa necro.

This original post is almost 6 years old.
The abilities are molded into one and you no longer need to specify which form you are in. It will automatically use whichever version is appropriate for the form you are in at the time of use.