Undead paladins will be in a future expansion

Paladin
So I was playing on my alt and I went into Tyr's and did the scarlet crusade qwests there. I noticed, a Undead using exorsim on me. I can feel it, like someone said, towards the end of wow all classes and all races will be able to play every class.

I can feel it, a UD paladin with wotf
One can only hope.
Nope, if the undead try to harness the holy power, they would most likely explode from the inside out, so sayeth GC.

Still no word on undead priests though. Maybe it just burns a bit?
WTB Tauren Rogue.
Sir Zeliek in Naxxramas says differently however most undead paladins would have joined the argent crusade.
Nope, if the undead try to harness the holy power, they would most likely explode from the inside out, so sayeth GC.

Still no word on undead priests though. Maybe it just burns a bit?

UD have Shadow Priests. Inc Lore...

Undead priests don't actually use the Light to heal others, they create shadowy voids in the wounds and close them.

The Light would kill the Forsaken.
The Light would kill the Forsaken.

Oops! And here I thought the Forsaken Death Knight was just squishy, t'was my Holy Light that killed him.
BEFORE BC came out I used to always say that if the horde ever got paladins, they should be undead and called something like 'death knight' - working through unholy power instead of holy.

Well, that didn't exactly happen that way. At the time I didn't know WoW lore enough to know there already was a death knight concept out there.

Somehow we got elves, who were evil paladins enslaving the light; until they rebelled against their own city and joined the light, even while the rest of the city stayed evil... and then death knights popped in as a way for alliance to play undead that were not forsaken. So if you were a citizen of stormwind and got killed and raised again as a zombie, your family would chase you out of the city and throw you to the horde when you regained your free will. But if instead you got killed and raised as an evil being that swore to smite all life from the planet to gain personal power - without having to ever lose your free will; your family would take you back if you said you were sorry... ;)

Oh well, lore don't make much sense in WoW. But there you go.

I doubt we'll ever see forsaken undead get paladins.
Yes, there are few Forsaken Holy Priests. Yes, there are undead Paladins.

fix'd
Undead pally sounds redundant,but still cool..i would make one.

However,i say blizz should allow orcs to be pallies,would be badass.

http://s1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc485/abshirez54/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_112610_010412.jpg
Orcs are simply too dumb and reckless to care about virtues and not good enough to steal the light. as for Forsaken they heal through shadow and cannot channell light. as to why the Scourge has paladins in NR it`s beyond me, we`re given to explanation for it, but maybe Blizz will eventualy add Forsaken pallies who knows.
i feel the nerd stories coming
Undead paladins will totally ruin Paladin lore. The paladin way is to fight against the undead, and if the undead came across the one think that paladins fight, its would be sickening.