How much can I expect a CM Gold carry to cost

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
I have 20k to my name and am dying to get that Paladin transmog, I'm very short on time these days so the chances of spreading it out across multiple days is slim, but the fact that set is gone next expansion bums me out rather heavily, I wanted to get it along with the legendary cloak and a couple other pieces from LFR before SoO is gone and I miss those colors, too.

I have no idea on how to amass the gold needed and I highly doubt 20k is even close to enough but I only resubbed for that awesome set and I'm desperate to get it before the expac is out as life should calm down around then.
100k here on Blackrock gets you the transmog set.

you could always find a pug for free
It depends on your server, on some servers you will have one group with no competition so they can charge whatever they can get away with other servers there might be a bit more competition.

If you want to do it xserver you can't trade gold with them so you'd need to transfer your toon to their server or figure something else out.
I see, so I should check around my own server boards, thanks.

And, I'd gladly pug it but as said I just rarely have more than 2-3 hours a week to commit to the game for now, I'd be risking unable to complete them all unless the group is good with how uncertain my chances are this expac to keep playing :(
So, I don't have professions, what on earth can I do to get enough gold quickly enough to buy a carry? I am not familiar with much of anything about Panadaria..
Get ready to do a ton of dailies son...and on multiple toons if you have other 90's.
also on my server, it's sold for 90-150k

you can do them w/o needing a carry if you want to too
hell, I've done them on my alts w/ poor gear set-ups (0 gems lol)
profs are nice, but honestly aren't too big, I did them w/o profs leveled on 3/5 chars I've done them on

ww is probaby the 2nd or 3rd best melee in CMs anyways too if you wanted to try that

mw is the hardest healer, but it's not like healing CMs is that hard unless your group fails at interrupts or you're hardcore vengeance cheesing, which shouldn't be needed for golds (it's also not hard to just give up and start healing sphere spamming and drinking after every pull by convincing your group to just let combat drop)

brewmaster is the best tank for 'em, but it's the one role that actually needs to know what's going on

they're really not too awful to do if you find a pug that's working on them in oqueue as long as you're capable of 50k+ overall dps for the run, which isn't too hard of a check skill-wise in 463

strats are all over the place to imitate to, and there's pugs for these ALL the time on oqueue

also, get 463+ gear, gear only scales down, not up (at least if you want to do em on your own)
I suppose my only option is to read up on the strats and pug group over and over until I get lucky, would probably be faster than farming gold and less risky to waste time..
03/18/2014 03:50 AMPosted by Shaso

mw is the hardest healer, but it's not like healing CMs is that hard unless your group fails at interrupts or you're hardcore vengeance cheesing, which shouldn't be needed for golds (it's also not hard to just give up and start healing sphere spamming and drinking after every pull by convincing your group to just let combat drop)

ya perhaps when mop was launched, but with the abundance of gem sockets, its not actually that hard..

i personally did my gold CMs as a MW last month, and its fine and more fun then doing raids.. Maybe i just liked the cata 5man heroic dungeon(pre-nerfed) style of difficulty which somehow presented itself inside the CMs.

then again, i actually bothered to make a dedicated set for it before jumping in, as i wasnt comfortable doing so with my current set that i used for raids downgraded to give me only like 3k spirit and about 20% crit.

and i tried it once with the current set im usually wearing, was a bit mana tight, but still manageable..
the restorative amber consumable is really ridiculous..