April Fools

General Discussion
03/17/2014 05:26 PMPosted by Troggell
what do you think theyll do for april fools this year??
Transform every single avatar in the game into rampaging 50 foot mutant Tauren with laser beam eyes. This could actually be fun.
Honestly?

I expect a fake new model.

Edit:

What I want?

Them to announce that all servers are now RP servers and all characters are frozen until a player submits a written short story and character description per character they wish to play (judged and approved by Blizzard.)
Same thing they did last year. Nothing.

Didn't they say it was because it ate up too many resources?
" you can either have april fools, or a new raid tier ! "
Our character's models will be replaced with Warhounds.
03/17/2014 05:31 PMPosted by Romux
Not a damn thing.
03/17/2014 05:40 PMPosted by Sereníty
03/17/2014 05:26 PMPosted by Troggell
what do you think theyll do for april fools this year??

Hopefully, they'll disable flying on all servers for the day, so we can have mass hysteria, and get past this epically bad idea.

That....is brilliant.
nothing just like they did last year.
03/17/2014 05:35 PMPosted by Trixye
Make me god for a day.

WORSHIP ME.

I'll be Blaster to your Master.
03/17/2014 05:29 PMPosted by Beautia
BRING BACK CRABBY!!!!

You've gone too far. First rule of Crabby, never talk about Crabby.

Personally, I hope they actually implement the Epeen meter from years ago. Best idea evah. It's what players today want. Please allow Epeen to be bought for gold/actual money. It's good for the game, really.

edit: Breaking the rule, I like to annoy other players, not have the game annoy me. No Crabby.
Actually, another idea; they should spend the day replaying the wrath launch event, zombie plague and all.
03/17/2014 08:03 PMPosted by Tayani
I'll be Blaster to your Master.

Blaster Master. EPIC game.
03/17/2014 08:20 PMPosted by Xethorsiph
Actually, another idea; they should spend the day replaying the wrath launch event, zombie plague and all.

Lol, just suggested more $ for Blizz (another thread) by making "period" servers- BC servers have pre Wrath event every year. It was epic, epic pain in the !@#, but fun.
See, I wouldn't do or say anything, but I'd apply a 24 Hour Orb of Deception "Debuff" on every single player and playable race NPC in the game.

I'd also sit back and watch, cackling like a loon, but that goes without saying.
Bring back zombie plague for a day and make it so no dispels work to cure the disease, and ground all mounts
Make an NPC named April the Fool.
Jaina Proudmoore is pregnant with Thrall's child
Aggra is not happy...
Run Thrall Run!

500 man raid where the only two enemies are Aggra and Jaina
You can have a new April Fool/s joke or a new raid tier!

April Fools!

You get neither. They'll just reuse Crabby.
03/17/2014 07:16 PMPosted by Makazi
Honestly?

I expect a fake new model.

Edit:

What I want?

Them to announce that all servers are now RP servers and all characters are frozen until a player submits a written short story and character description per character they wish to play (judged and approved by Blizzard.)

LOL, this would be way funny too.

03/17/2014 08:50 PMPosted by Mistjade
Make an NPC named April the Fool.

This is a good idea. What would her purpose be?
Announce Ghostcrawlers return to Blizzard.