Gear Questions

Paladin
Okay, so as this is my first high level toon I have a question...

How do I know what gear to go for. I know their are websites all over the place out there, but how do I know who is right? What stats do I want to look for and in what order should I get stuff done? It seems like there is a lot in this question all together, so a URL to a site you trust would be nice.
http://www.icy-veins.com/protection-paladin-wow-pve-tank-guide
I think what's worth mentioning is that Blacksmithing is a great profession because you gain access to more sockets. And it's a safe bet for whatever you want to do.

Engineering is nice as well... Even though the additional intellect cool down becomes available it does replace the +170 haste or whatever enchant.

I know there's a site called Askmrrobot.com that aids in equipment.

And for stat priority, just play around with optimizing in different stats and see what you like. Oh and... You need x amount of haste cause it effects Eternal Flame...
03/20/2014 04:39 PMPosted by Itsdahmeryo
Even though the additional intellect cool down becomes available it does replace the +170 haste or whatever enchant.

On use Haste is not good really. Engineering is good because of the utility Tinkers provides, not the stats themselves.
I think he was saying that the glove tinker takes the place of the glove enchant....in which case he's wrong. The glove tinkers are in addition to a glove enchant.
03/20/2014 10:43 PMPosted by Pancakê
I think he was saying that the glove tinker takes the place of the glove enchant....in which case he's wrong. The glove tinkers are in addition to a glove enchant.

I didn't know that!!! that's awesome for me. my friend told me that it replaces the haste. I'm happy lol.