ilvl 564 Boomkin looking for raiding guild.

Guild Recruitment
I'm an experienced balance Druid with several years of high end raiding experience. Current SoO experience is 9/14hm. I took a break back in November because I took a new job and could no longer make raid times.

I'm available to raid currently between 930p CST to preferably before 2am.

I prefer to stay Alliance at this time as I have several alts that I will likely bring with me and don't want to pay a fortune to move over.

However, since SoO is xrealm, trailing shouldn't be an issue. I'm looking for a guild that has similar raid progress or better.

Since I have been on hiatus, I currently don't have any WOL parses. I'm open to doing whatever it takes to prove I would be an asset to your raid though.

Remember, Alliance only.
Bump
hey Lazurturkey,

<Mostly Dead> on alliance-side Draenor is recruiting a boomkin for our 10m team. Cross-realm trial is perfectly fine. Please add me in-game to chat gravityfunk#1107

Schedule: Tu/Th/Sun 9pm-12am PST (11pm-2am EST), 9hr/week

We're currently 12/14 heroic in SoO -- on last paragon so should be 13/14h soon
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/draenor/Mostly+Dead

We're a friendly guild of late night raiders formed at the end of 2008 and are looking to complete our core raiding roster. We use EPGP as our loot system.
In order to keep a small roster, most raiders are expected to be willing and able to play their offspec.

As one of the core raiders in our 10m team you are expected to:
    Be prepared for raids (flasks, food, pots, with properly gemmed/enchanted gear)
    Be reliable -- 90% attendance for raids you are scheduled for
    Be knowledgeable about your class and able to output competitive numbers
    Have good raid awareness and perform utility roles as required
    Follow directions and take responsibility for your actions
    Be able to spend time wiping in a positive manner
    Be respectful/polite to team members
    Have a sense of humor
    Engage in raid discussions in and out of the forums

To apply, register and post an application at:
mostlydead.enjin.com/recruitment

if you are interested but have questions, contact Sunapanda, Lintilla, Toxe, or Farther
toxe: ultear#1241
farther: gravityfunk#1107
sunapanda: blakew#1908
Thanks, I'll check it out. Plans to expand to 20 man for Mythic?
Greetings. <Fallen Knights Reborn> US-Hyjal is looking for exceptional players for core raid spots. Current level of progression is 13/14 10s and we are working to expand to 25. Our raid times are Mon-Thurs from 9:30pm-12:30am pst. We pride ourselves on being a closely-bonded group of mature, exceptional players. If you want a home for your WoW career progression, you will find us to be a perfect fit. We encourage you to contact us. Nerius#1108 or Jokoff#1784.
TOP US 243 25m GUILD NEEDS YOU

☆-★Insanity★-☆
Founded in 2007, 13/14 HM SoO(25m), (Server: Aerie Peak-PVE)
We are not recruiting you to sit on the sidelines, you are coming in to raid.
Everyone earns their spot every week. You must perform. Confidence is a must, Cockiness is a plus, Arrogance is not desired. While are filled with jokesters, we do not tolerate racism or sexism.

Guild Make-Up
Insanity is filled with primarily people from the ages 20-40.

What We're About
We enjoy spending time with each other on Vent, during off-times, joking, drinking, working like crazy on achievements, running Scenarios, collecting Pokemon, Getting Gladiator in Arena, Rated BattleGrounds, We have 9 of 9 Gold Challenge Modes, Come Get Some With Us!
This is an incredible guild, packed with fun, incredible laughs, and experiences. I really want to dig that in to your mind. This guild is the best guild that I've ever been a part of in 9 Years of Raiding, from being in top 20 US guilds to running a top 200 US guild. The atmosphere is welcoming, funny, and warm. The officers are amazing. The raiders have talent and are loyal. You will not be disappointed. You will finally have found your home in this community, one that I am truly thankful to be apart of.
During raiding time we strap our game faces on and expect all of our members to come fully potted, on time, and ready for a long night of fun and success.

We Raid Only 3 Days!:
Tuesday 6:30-10:00 PST (25m)
Wednesday 6:30-10:00 PST (25m)
Thursday 6:30-10:00 PST (25m)

We are relaxed with attendance.
Just keep us posted when things come up.

Why this guild could be great for you!
Because you want Quality, Devoted, Down-to-Earth Leadership that both have experience with ALL End-Game Raiding content since Vanilla. With years of Raid Leading experience and 4 Years of Guild Lead experience of a US 200 Guild. We're looking to bring this guild into top 200, and look to compete for top 100 come Warlords of Draenor. Come be apart of something truly Great. You like the idea of a competitive and entertaining raid environment? You like Alt Raids on the weekends? We Got You. We love our community and spoil our Raiders with 500g daily repairs, 300-Stat Noodle Carts, Flasks, Pots, Enchants, Gems, a member SPOTLIGHT and more.

Our Server
Aerie Peak is a High Population server with a booming economy. We Are Server 2nd 25m. There are 10 25m guilds and 40+ 10m guilds. We are in the Nightfall battle group. Alliance to horde ratio is 3.7:1. The server is on Pacific Time and the server is based out of New York.

Warlords of Draenor
Insanity is building a strong community for the upcoming expansion and we will raid competitively with our team as a 25man and as a 20man Mythic group. Make this your home and solidify your position in advance for exciting things to come.

Now if we’ve sparked your interested..
Bring a personality to the table and come to us with the dreams of making friends and a commitment to our family.
Add me to real ID if you know how to play your class, have a sense of humor, can come fully prepared, are willing to take suggestions and anything else we require to maximize your raid output. We’ll only ever ask what is best for you and the raid because when you’re doing well, we all do well.

569+ ilvl Required

We Have Live Streams
We Create Movies, Check Out Some Links Below for SoO Videos Narrated by HellGoddess:
Immerseus - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpuJMsyD11k
Fallen Protectors - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r70NKLa9a1M
Galakras - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsG07pbN0wA
Iron Juggernaut - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u87mYbvDyg

NEW: 02/03/14 Heroic Norushen - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylOalxZSdoY
NEW: 02/03/14 Heroic Sha - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stcl79qtUc4

Like the Videos and Subscribe Please!
More to Come!

Our Website is:
Insanity.WoWLaunch.Com
Our Facebook is:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1431803270389289/

No application required.

*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) *´¨) ¸.•*¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` * HellGoddess (¸.•´
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) *´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•Real ID: HellGoddess#1691

If you’d like further information contact HellGoddess, Savesyolife, or Vitrix (CB2#1894).

We’d really love to have you. So honestly! Come talk to us, take the time, you won’t regret it, this is Home, fully equipped with fresh, warm, apple pie.
Hey man,

I think we'd be a pretty good fit for you so I hope you'll check us out.
Praetorian Guards, 25man, Ally-sargeras.
11/14 Heroic
Tues/Thurs/Sun 9-12 EST

In need of ranged dps, reliable raiders.

Go to pg.enjin.com and check out our info and app, and feel free to add me squidlyy#1853 to chat.
Yes, planning to expand for mythic.
Bump. Alliance only please.
Greetings and Salutations

The Fighting Irish (TFI) is one of the oldest guilds on Gnomergon TFI is recruiting for 25M heroic raiding. We are currently 7/14H. We are in need of pro raiders who knows their class like the back of their hand and can put out amazing numbers while being aware of their surroundings. Our Current Raid Schedule is Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Sunday. 5:30-9:30PST
What we expect of you:

1. Show up to raids (we do understand real life does happen)
2. Stay tell end of raids (again we understand real life happens)
3. Be aware of what is around you and understand mechanics (no dieing in fire)
3. Be Ready(know fights,flasks,pots,gems,enchanted,spec, etc.) We do provide flasks/pots
4. Maximize your potential

What we do for you:
1. Provide a stable mature raiding environment
2. Provide consumables
3. Provide enchants
4. 25 man raiding Remember more loot more fun in 25Man

Loot: We use EPGP. In a nut shell EPGP stands for Effort Points/Gear Points. Effort Points (EP) quantify the effort each member put towards the, hopefully common, guild goals. Gear Points (GP) quantify what loot each member got back in return. Loot priority (PR) is computed as the quotient of the two: PR=EP/GP.

We are are currently in need Core raid members, (we do not recruit for people to be put on the side lines)
DPS
Mage
Boomkin
Rogues
Shammies
Monks
Healers
Druid
Monk
Shammy
Tanks
DK
Warrior
For more information please contact any of our members in game. Or contact me on battle tag apage#1469
Hi! I'd love to talk more with you about raiding with us.

[A] <Last Pull> 9/14 heroic. We are currently recruiting 1-2 healers and DPS for 25 man raiding! Come join us as we kill new heroic bosses and look towards the next expansion.

<Last Pull>, US Alliance Cenarius is a 25man raiding guild. Founded on Gorgonnash in 2007. We’ve been raiding 25 man content since BC. Our goal is to push progression and continually better our raid, while treating each other with respect and friendship.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment. While we can arrange a cross-realm trial run, we feel that new members joining us on Cenarius is important. A guild is more than just the 9 hours we spend raiding together, so we do require that individuals transfer upon joining.

Full recruitment thread for more info:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7923532871

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 15 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
9/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar
14/14 Siege of Orgrimmar

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://tempestgorg.enjin.com

How to contact us:

• Battletag (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Send me a PM on our forums http://tempestgorg.enjin.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you! Look for Ninetailfox or Earrl.

Contact Ninetailfox, Earrl, or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!
Hey there, we're quite interested in talking to you, if you're looking for a new home, the best method of contact would be to add me @ my battle tag, or ingame, thank you :).

We're Game Over on Proudmoore, we recently transferred due to our server dieing and having a horrible population ratio. We moved to a PST/PVE/VERY high pop server onto which we've been thriving and growing larger as well as finding wonderful talent on our new home. We've been around since late wotlk, and have earned nearly every alliance first since our creation. We've cleared all content since our creation as well as countless alliance firsts in every aspect along the way. We've never cancelled raids nor ran shorthanded in our existance, we have a long tradition of close friendships within guild as well as a low-turnover rate among new members as we're very selective of new membership. We're a 25 man heroic raiding team with EIGHT independent ten man teams within guild all of which are in heroics. 12/14 H Current content, 13/13H 16/16H 25m Previous progression. We pride ourselves on having a good community within guild, as well as a very large, and active playerbase. We dont have clicks, sects, or groups of people who dislike one another and squabble. Also for videos on us checkout GameOverEredarUS @ youtube. We also live stream all raids.

We're are a Pve guild, but we also host Guild Rbg's a few times a week, We're also big on arenas and preform bg's. We're Dkp based of which is wiped every new content as well as hosted on webdkp.com. We also run all previous content raids guild only throughout the week, we're big on achievements as well as transmorg here. We also have every kill listed on youtube as well with full video. We run guild only challenge modes daily, have all golds now long completed. We run nearly all content with guildies only, we like the fact we have a very tightknit feel and close community despite being large. We are the top 25 man on our server.

We raid Tue/Thur/Sun 8-11:30/12 EST

We're recruiting for core and bench spots in every team which run multiple varied days/times, the best way of contact is through real id however a forum app works well also. Looking forward to hearing from you

Site: GameOver-Proudmoore.enjin.com

Nudist ( GM/Recruitment ) Bai.sinn@yahoo.com
Sinful#1486

Ipsii ( Officer ) Nessa#1373

Katen ( Officer ) Jeevo#1807

TLDR; Version 12/14H Current Content, 13/13H 16/16H Previous Content numerous pulls on different heroic encounters with various success, 25 man core team, multiple alt ten man teams
We cover transfer/faction for anyone exceptional that qualifies.
Raid times Tue/Thur/Sun 8:00-12:00EST
Recruiting for core
Best way of contact is directly ingame through real ID or whisper or application on our site.
Margaritaville is looking for a skilled boomkin to fill a core spot on our 25-man heroic raid team as we prepare for WoD. I would love to chat more about this opening in-game or on Mumble. Add Logos#1433 on Battle Tag and hit me up. In the mean time, here are some quick details:

Raid Size: 25-man
Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
Current Progression: 14/14 H SoO (US #75)
Server: US-Ner'zhul

Battle Tag - Logos#1433

You can also email us at margaritavilleguild@gmail.com.
Hey Margaritaville,

We just had an opening for Boomkin open up on our roster,. We are alliance, 10m and 11/14H. We raid Friday and Saturday from 8pm-12am Est.. I would love to hear from you if you are still in the market and our raid schedule will work for you.

You can contact me on btag lyssan#1884 or visit our website casualscrubs.guildlaunch.com

Best of luck on your search!
Bumping on this again -- we're now 13/14H.

<Mostly Dead> is currently 13/14H T16

Mostly Dead is a group of progression-oriented raiders on the Alliance side of Draenor. We have been raiding since 2008, and are the definition of stable. We are dedicated to progression, but raid only 9 hours a week. We all have jobs and lives outside of the game. We want raiding to be fun, but productive. Because of our short schedule, it is imperative that our raiders use raid time efficiently, showing up prepared and minimizing mistakes. We are seeking players who are interested in finishing out this tier and continuing on into WoD Mythic raiding.

Raid times -- 9 hours / week -- Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday
9 pm - 12 am PST
12 am - 3 am EST

To apply, register and post an application at:
http://mostlydead.enjin.com/recruitment

If you are interested but have questions, contact Farther or Toxe.

Toxe can be reached at battletag: ultear#1241
Farther can be reached at battletag: gravityfunk#1107
Need some caster dps! 8/14 H with malk kill close http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11223272299
Satellite is a late night PST 25-man guild located on Dragonblight
(raid times are 9PM-12AM PST, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday).
5/14 25-man HEROIC in Siege of Orgrimmar.
http://satellite.guildlaunch.com/
Contact Wier, Hotspur, Matchstick( RealID: Matchstick#1936 ), or Kuqla in-game on Dragonblight.
Reckless Abandon is a 10H raiding guild on US-Kel'Thuzad that intends to expand to 20 in the months ahead of Warlords.

We've thus far gotten 13/14h down.

Times: Tues-Thurs 930pm - 1230 am server (830pm - 1130 pm pst)
URL: http://recklessabandon.guildlaunch.com/

What we offer:
We keep a tight roster, and never recruit for the bench. Our goal is to clear heroics while they're current, and on a 9-hour schedule. We keep an enjoyable and laid-back atmosphere, but bring accountability and ensure everyone is pulling their weight to justify their roster spot.

What we're looking for:
We want players who can both demonstrate they've put in time to learn their class and current raid encounters, and show decorum and poise in how they handle themselves. You'll need to show you're a person of character just as much as one of talent in order to pass our trial.

What's next:
If you're interested, please read our charter and apply at the Site above. If you have any questions, please send Gruuv or Measurange an ingame tell, or add us on Battletags at Gruuv#1705 or Measurange#1361.
Hello, Lazurturkey. Our raid times are fairly close to yours if you're still interested. Doing a cross realm trial is fine, and we do plan on expanding to Mythic in WoD. Contact info is at the bottom, and happy hunting.

<Spark> is an Alliance late night Heroic progression guild from Cenarius (US). We are a tight-knit group of both online and offline friends looking for one more exceptional player to add to our core raid roster. We are currently 11/14H for Siege of Orgrimmar.

Raid Schedule (All times are PST):

Tuesday: 9:30-12:30 AM
    Thursday: 9:30-12:30 AM
    Sunday: 9:30-12:30 AM

Currently Looking For:

1 DPS of the following classes/specs:

Warlock (any spec)
    Elemental Shaman
    Balance Druid

If you are interested in joining our ranks, or have any questions, comments, or concerns, please post below or contact Haruka (Seratha#1145) via in-game whisper or mail. Thank you.
<Brimstone> on Lightbringer is recruiting Ranged DPS and Healers for our 25 man heroic raid team. Lightbringer is a mid pop server that feels high pop without the log in queue. This is because the server is 95% Alliance with many good and competitive guilds. Please have cloak and 560+ gear, heroic raiding experience required. Please have logs available to show how awesome you are.

Progression: 11/14H SoO
Raid Times: M/T/W 8-11pm PST (11pm-2am EST)
Openings: Boomkin, Mage, Spriest, Warlock, DPS DK, Holy Paladin, Disc/Holy Priest or MW Monk.

Contact Me: Gen#1729

Recruitment Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11676478005#17