I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance

General Discussion
That is all. :) (If you understand the reference, you win 1 intarwebz)
You wanna explore the Tower of Azora some time?
No, you are Falcør.

That is not all.

it is ALT+0248, in case you were wondering.
12/04/2010 3:29 AMPosted by Ectal
No, you are Falcør.

That is not all.

it is ALT+0248, in case you were wondering.

Name was taken, so I had to go with the special character. Still works the same effect in my opinion.
"Looks like that guy just killed you."
What? Why? WHY?!?
that quote got me started…
Looks like that guy just killed you.

"what?!...why!...WHY???"
its falcorN
with an N
Falcor is the luck dragon from The Neverending Story
I'm actually working on remaking that episode with the new WoD Models. It's coming along nicely. I still need to get the end where Randy dies, Oh the joys of making Machinimas ^^
03/05/2015 01:15 AMPosted by Oblivienne

Falkor

Fun (horrible) fact: The large mechanical prop that was Falkor in the NeverEnding Story movies was sitting in a factory gathering dust for 8 years until it was found, gutted, stripped and turned into the dog van from Dumb and Dumber

edit: google search shows I've already posted this fun fact, d'oh :D

Fun (horrible) fact: The large mechanical prop that was Falkor in the NeverEnding Story movies was sitting in a factory gathering dust for 8 years until it was found, gutted, stripped and turned into the dog van from Dumb and Dumber

are there any reliable internet sources for this? it'd be neat if it were true
As my alphabet and native language actually use ø I can say with some degree of certainty: You are Falcuuhr.
03/05/2015 01:22 AMPosted by Miravella

Falkor

I've seen it spelled both ways, but I think the K-spelling was in the original German story.

And that is so sad about the prop. It should have been in a museum or something.
away with ye, foul necromancer

I need confirmation on this, because this would be so awesome if it were true.
03/05/2015 01:37 AMPosted by Tadkins

I need confirmation on this, because this would be so awesome if it were true.

one forum post i found refers to neverending story's wikipedia page, and it isn't on there anymore.

sounds like something someone made up, to be honest.

or they might say it on the dvd extras idk