Lock, Spriest, Hunter, Mage or Shaman LF Prog

Guild Recruitment
I have SoO progression experience up to and including Siegecrafter and have watched actively the last 2 fights. Certainly I am better DPS as lock or hunter but competitive considering the gimped nature of spriests. However I think I could be a solid contributor on my mage and shaman too,
<Sanity Optional> is a 10 man progression oriented guild on US-Kilrogg. We take pride in recruiting talented raiders with strong attitudes that fit well with our mindset. We are in the hunt for heroic progression. The guild itself has been around in one way or another since BC, and most of our raiders have been raiding together just as long.

Guild as a group is currently 9/14H.

For our core group, we are currently recruiting:

- Amazing DPS (Rogue, Enhancement Shaman, Frost DK, Hunter pref)

(Please be 566+ w/ experience on first 9/10H!! Logs are a ++++++++++!!!!)

Any AMAZING players willing to try for a spot.

We are now also opening our doors to experienced, talented raiders for WoD Mythic Raiding. We don't need current heavyweights with equal progression/gear, we are taking anybody interested, just please come with these things in mind:

•We expect all raiders in our 20m mythic group to have prior heroic raiding experience. A knowledge of your class/mechanical skills are a must.•Attendance and dedication is key. Be reliable and be dedicated so we can hit the ground running in 6.0

WE WOULD CONSIDER A GUILD MERGER INTO OUR GUILD IF AN ACCEPTABLE GUILD IS INTERESTED.

We raid Thursday, Friday, and Sunday 11:00 P.M. - 2:00 A.M. EST.

Sabbb#1957 - Ðoob
Katie#1715 - ävalon
omfgicecream#1141 - Phamë
Howdy! Actively looking for 2-3 solid ranged DPS for continued heroic progression through Malkorok and beyond. My battletag is: brutongaster#1103. Let's chat in game. Guild info below.

<Sic Finit Noctem>

"...Thus passes the night."

http://www.sfnguild.net

Joining Us:

*Although we prefer applicants who are close to our level of progression (8/14H), we are happy to accept all applications from talented and skilled individuals

*We strongly prefer that the character you will be applying to our guild with is up to date on the legendary quest and has acquired the appropriate legendary cloak

*We recognize skill above level of gear, but we recommend our applicants have an ilvl that is appropriate for performing well in Heroic SoO (We recommend ilvl 560)

*We prefer that applicants provide us with recent and relevant combat logs.

Melee DPS:
Fury Warrior

Ranged DPS:
Mage (Any spec)
Elemental Shaman
Balance Druid
Shadow Priest

We are not actively recruiting tanks or healers at this time, but all exceptional applicants will receive due consideration.

Raiding Information

Schedule: Tue/Thu/Mon from 7:00pm to 10:00pm server time (PST).
Attendance: We require 66% attendance (at least 2/3 nights every week)
Loot System: Rotating Loot Council + EPGP (to help distribute loot evenly)

About Us

For the first several months of SoO, SFN was a successful, friendly 10-man team. We decided the make the switch to 25-man about 6 weeks ago and have since been developing a sound group of skilled and thoughtful players. We have matched our achievements in 10-man and are looking to surge ahead.

We are looking for a few more qualified candidates to fill in our final gaps in the roster. Our recruitment needs are listed above.

At SFN, it is our goal to have a cohesive team who works well together under pressure and that each individual is able to play to the best of their abilities on any given night or any given boss. To make this possible, we offer help and advise to new members and a guiding hand where necessary to ensure that our team is the best that it can be.

We ask that you come raid ready with potions, flasks and food in your inventory, although these are provided to raiders at minimal cost.

We are late in the tier with adequate time before WoD is released. Our main goal is to kill Heroic Garrosh before the tier is officially over.

Please be aware that no spot is guaranteed. We play our best players and all of our members should continuously strive to be at the top of their game every night.

We all value our time together and will value your dedication to being the best you can. Correct mistakes, learn from them. Accentuate the positives and minimize the negatives!

We are an adult (18+) raiding guild that focuses on balancing serious progression raiding with real life. We aim to kill bosses and stay on the edge of progression while, at the same time, fostering an environment that's relaxed and focused. We believe that if we are going to spend a large chunk of our free time playing the game, we should do it with people we like and people who have the skill to accomplish great things. Zero drama. Zero elitism. Just a great atmosphere full of excellent raiders who all have a sense of humor and know how to have a good time.

Requirements:

*All raiding members of SFN must use Ventrilo and have a working microphone.

*We recommend that every raider has kept up with the latest changes to their class and main spec and is utilizing the appropriate tools to min/max their toon to the best of their ability.

*Raiders must have researched all current and upcoming fights and have a working understanding of the mechanics and flow of phases in each

*Having a viable offspec is encouraged, but not required, and definitely not at the expense of upgrades for your main spec.

*We provide a daily performance recap for all raiders using a combination of EpeenBot scores (for DPS) and a selection of mechanics that we feel are important on a boss by boss basis. (Hooray for nerdy spreadsheets! You know you want to see them. >.>)

To Apply

Visit our website at sfnguild.net and follow the instructions. We encourage you to message any officer in-game if you are interested in more information about SFN (Maktruk, Wungles, Peew, Brutongaster, Pandapwnu, or Extrarare). We hope to hear from you soon!

For super quick turnaround, add (Wunhunglo#1909) or email directly at rdeardorff81 @ gmail . com (remove spaces).
US Rank: #39 http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=4&w=US&l=EN
Realm Rank: #1
Realm: US-Velen/Eonar combined realm (PvE)
Datacenter: New York City
Format: 20-man*
Faction: Horde
Timezone: US Eastern (EST)
Raid Times: Sun-Thurs* 8p-12a EST (*MoP completed on 3 d/wk schedule. If you can make at least 3 of these days, apply.)
Guild Age: 9 years
Atmosphere: Not d-bags. Not bads. Not trolls.
Recruiter: Cobane#1358
Twitter: twitter.com/shadeofarrows

Shade of Arrows is recruiting:
DPS- all classes
Healer- all classes
Tank- will review exceptional players.

Goals: Our goal in WoD is to finish each tier on heroic in 2 months or less from tier release. Ideally, the faster the better. This will allow months of downtime between tiers and we expect to finish in the top 30 for the Americas/Oceanic. If tiers drag out for 4-6 months, schedules become complicated and natural roster turnover hurts progression.
LF a few reliable and competent raiders to fill some key spots ASAP on core 25 man team and our 10 man team.

We also run flex and alt runs as well as older content, achieves, mount runs, etc.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11913321692

Fancia#1926
Wassup

Would love to talk to you about a core raid spot that I have open for a warlock. We were a small 10 man guild that has transitioned to 25 mans. Our first week we full cleared as a 25 man and then have since added a 2 heroics in the subsequent weeks. And we do this all a 2 night, 8 hour raid week!

As a 10 man we cleared 6/14H prior to the holidays, where many guild members needed to take an extended break due to RL. But we have since hit the ground runing as a 25 man team. If you want to know more see the link below for all the those gory spammed details that you are oh so going to see copy and pasted on your post like robots!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11882328415

You can reach me via btag#corv#1911

We run 2 nights: Sunday and Monday from 6-10est
Hey there -- we raid from 9 PST to 12 PST Tue/Thu/Sun. 13/14 HM -- Could use a lock or a hunter.

<Mostly Dead> is currently 13/14H T16

Mostly Dead is a group of progression-oriented raiders on the Alliance side of Draenor. We have been raiding since 2008, and are the definition of stable. We are dedicated to progression, but raid only 9 hours a week. We all have jobs and lives outside of the game. We want raiding to be fun, but productive. Because of our short schedule, it is imperative that our raiders use raid time efficiently, showing up prepared and minimizing mistakes. We are seeking players who are interested in finishing out this tier and continuing on into WoD Mythic raiding.

Raid times -- 9 hours / week -- Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday
9 pm - 12 am PST
12 am - 3 am EST

To apply, register and post an application at:
http://mostlydead.enjin.com/recruitment

If you are interested but have questions, contact Farther or Toxe.

Toxe can be reached at battletag: ultear#1241
Farther can be reached at battletag: gravityfunk#1107
Here's the spam, add the btags or fill out an app if interested/want more info :)

<Clique> 10m 11/14 Heroic has converted to 25m and have gone 10/14H in 5 raid nights.
Recruiting Solid Dps and Heals to compliment our 25m team.

We do not recruit for bench - raid spots are competitive.

Requirements:
Meta & Legendary Cloak
at least 8/14H experience is preferred
570+ ilvl

Raid Info:

Mon/Tue/Thurs 7pm-10pm Central (8pm-11pm EST) Raid times
You will be expected to log in 10mins prior to raid start for invites.
Loot is currently determined by loot council.
Flasks/Pots/Food/Repairs provided by guild bank.
Mumble and a working mic is required to raid (obviously).

Server Info:

We are located on the Mal'Ganis server. It is a full pop Horde PvP server with little to no queue time.

How to Apply:

http://clique-malganis.enjin.com or send a battletag request to Lilymoon#1453 or Vexest#1869.
Hey Wassup, we're currently 11/14 Heroic 25. I'd love to chat with you if you're interested. I'm at at work at the moment, but if you have Skype I'm available to instant message. Griffin1561 is my Skype name, hope to hear from you soon.
Slainte- US-Tanaris Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 8:50pm-12am EST
Progression: 14/14 SoO
Loot: Roll system marjority. Officers can use council to decide now and then!
Contacts: Milfncookies, Healinbob, Aldolador#1226, Rekari

We would love to see a warlock! We're heading into Heroics in 2/3 weeks.

Again my Btag is Aldolador#1226
[A] SACRED of Baelgun (US-PVE) 25m 9/14 HM is recruiting the following classes to finish up SoO and prepare for WOD:

Melee:

Rogue

Ranged:

Boomkin
Warlock

Raid Schedule: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday 6:30 to 9:00 server time(PST)(9:30-12 EST)

Want more info or think you'd be a good fit for us? Please look up on battle.net Fob#1470, Seraph#1114, or Zaidian#1658

or check out our website: www.byallthatssacred.enjin.com
*The Source*(Lvl 25) (11/14 Hm SoO) Is Currently Recruiting Rdps (Mage/Lock/Boomy) Healer (Druid/Monk/Priest) For Core Spots For 25 Mans (565+). Exp Reliable Raiders Only. Raid Times Wed,Thurs,Sun 6-9pm(cst) Server. You May Contact Myself, Zilasaur, ineedheal, Eyeheelgud. Looking To Fill 3-4 Spots In Our 25 Man Raid Group. Thanks pop#1532 Will Consider Any Strong Player
Hey there,

we are in the market for a hunter :) If you were looking to switch characters for WOD we could accommodate a of your characters for our raid team.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12092479309#1

Here is our spam if you are interested.
Guild Name: Trial and Error
Faction: Horde
Realm (US/EU): Draenor
Realm Type: PvE
Realm Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Battlegroup: Cyclone
Progression: T16 10/14 Heroic 25 Man
Raid Times: 7:00 P.M.-10:00 P.M.
Raid Schedule: Monday-Thursday
Openings: (Warlock high need, Enhancement Shaman, Feral Druid, and a competent healer of any class). Will take others if we feel you are an exceptional player that would help round out our future 20-man mythic raid team.

Trial and Error-Draenor US is looking for talented players of all types and we would like to find the best talent for our future 20 man mythic raiding team. The guild is filled with many Vanilla veterans and talented players all around. We do flex raids on the weekends for alts or characters trying to gear up for raiding. We also do achievement runs for those who need it. We are a very tight knit group of friends and we will do whatever we can to make new recruits feel welcome. We also have our own guild Twitch channel and our own Youtube channel with our kill videos for all to see. If we feel you can help us get to the next level we will definitely give you a fair shot. You can contact Lucid or Asra for more details. If you talk to Asra tell him Lucid sent you. If you want to contact me my RealID is Lucidterror#1746. We hope to be killing Garrosh and others in WoD with you soon.
Hey, we're very interested in having you as a warlock. Incoming spam:

<No Autographs Please> is seeking new members to fill out our core mythic raiding group for Warlods of Draenor!

About us: We’re a new guild of veteran WoW players reforming on the Magtheridon server. A list of our personal achievements range from server first KJ, all heroic Wrath+Cata content and server first Ra-Den. (server firsts on previous server(s)). Under this guild title, we are currently clearing 14/14 normal.

Raid Schedule: We currently raid Tuesday / Wednesday 9:30-12 (server) and Sunday 9-12 (server).

Our recruitment needs are as followed:

• 1 raid ready TANK with progression raiding experience. (wtb brewmaster plz)
• 1 ranged DPS (pref. warlock)
• 1 DPS with heals offspec (priest / shaman preferred)

***Additional exceptional applications will be considered.

Please reach out to Dannyr (Danny#1587) or Endx (Bluff#1114) for additional information.
Hi there Wassup,

Vortex is a 10-man Heroic progression guild on the Turalyon-US PvE server. We are currently 12/14H and we are recruiting to help us finish out SoO and simultaneously recruit for 20-man Mythic in WoD. We currently run a 15-person roster, but that is growing as we recruit more people.

I want to stress that we do not recruit people to sit the bench until WoD launches. Any recruits we recruit now will be a part of the progression team as we finish out SoO. Currently, we do a number of people swaps in the night based on loot needs and fight-specific comps (i.e. hunter(s) for Siegecrafter). So just because we are growing in size doesn't mean you won't get to raid progression content with us.

We stress that the most important things that we're looking for is a personality and skill fit between us and our applicants. We want people who are skilled, fun to be around and willing to work hard to help move the team forward. If you're not the best geared player, don't let that stop you from applying.

We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:30-11:30 ET.

Website http://www.vortex-guild.com

You can also direct questions to the Ketheres: Kether#1306
Looking for solid warlock to fill one of our groups

Lucablight#1176

G1 7/14 heroic
G2 2/14 heroic
looking for a solid rdps, we are currently 13/14n raid times m/t/th 4pm-7pm pacific time my battle tag PrinceD#1913 add me so we can talk more
<Uncommon Sense> on US Sargeras is now recruiting for our 25 man roster as well for our 10 man raid group. We're a 14/14 Normal Mode guild looking to push some heroic progression and expand our roster for WoD. We have been around since BC and the majority of us have been raiding together for the last few years. You can contact me or one of my officers below if you would like to talk further.

Our raid times are:
9p-12am CST Friday and Saturday (25man Group)
7pm-10pm CST Tuesday and Wednesday (10 Man Group)

Many of our current members are currently a couple bosses deep in Heroic Modes.

Our current recruitment needs are -

25 Man Raid and 10 man Group Group
Hunter (10 and 25 man)
Paladin - Ret (25man) Holy (10Man) Prot (10 Man)
Warlocks - Any Spec (no specified number) (25 and 10man)
Mages - Any Spec (no specified number) (25 and 10man)
Enhance/ELE Shaman (25 and 10man)
1-2 DK's - Frost or Unholy (25 ane 10man)
Fury Warriors (25 and 10 man) Prot (10man)
A Balance Druid and(or) Feral Druid (25man and 10 man)

Any exceptional players feel free to contact us we may have a opening for you.

If you're interested in joining our roster contact -
Dugalah (GL) - Smooshybear#1809
Chicycle- Bicycle#1995
Ketch -Ltkettch#1407

Thanks for checking us out :)