Scam attempt

Technical Support
the header says:
Return-Path: [removing email]
Message-ID:158803B758475A0E1CCDE1112B0E96CB@jlme
Received: from jlme 123.84.238.81

Mail subject: World of Warcraft:Warlords of Draenor now Invite you to join!

Game-Key:WGWEPHJRTEX87CPKRDYYTXBHVE <-- (oviously fake)

The game will be at 12:00 December 20, 2014 at noon.

There are several steps to get the game's serial number:

Open this link in your browser:

[removing link]
(i used the link to actually by WOD)

and yes i just forwarded it to WOW abuse
Just received the same

Sent: Sat 3/22/14 8:37 AM

Blizzard gives you World of Warcraft:Warlords of Draenor!

Game Key:
WGWEPHJRTEX87CPKRDYYTXBHVE

Congratulations, you become one of our 50000 players! You will get a update package of this game as a prize. Now you can activate the game. To claim this key, simply follow these instructions:

Open this link in your browser:
[removing link]
Enter the above Game Key code into the 'Enter Code' field.
Once you have successfully redeemed this code, you can pre-install the game file. So, at 12:00 on December 20,2014, when the game is released, you can start the game directly.

We recommend you keep this e-mail on file for future reference. If you have any questions about this gift or about your Battle.net account, please contact our Customer Support team. Enjoy!

Blizzard Entertainment
Check which email they are sending it to. I have an email that I only use for the game, on a completely different host. That makes it easier to see how the scammers/hackers got the email. Tend to use different email hosts for different things.
My damn dirty dwarf of a friend got one too. I told em to be careful but he wouldn't listen. Now he's stuck working in a chinese sweatshop like the small hairy asian he is.
Just got one also...I use this email just for blizzard though. -.-
03/24/2014 03:35 PMPosted by Mendclaw
Just got one also...I use this email just for blizzard though. -.-

It can still be gotten- for example if you use that computer to open a browser and go to your account management page for example. Etc.
03/23/2014 04:00 PMPosted by Cojax
My damn dirty dwarf of a friend got one too. I told em to be careful but he wouldn't listen. Now he's stuck working in a chinese sweatshop like the small hairy asian he is.

I suppose I shouldn't - but I laughed.
i just got one as well. acuatly i had two of them in my junk box. i usualy get a ton of these scam things i just completly ignore them but thought i'd post that i had gotten it as well.

this is the address it came from
These are all fairly obvious scam emails. I'm glad to hear people are able to identify that pretty easily.

There will always be malicious people trying to trick you into giving them your account information so its great to be able to identify these scams. We have more information about these kinds of things here.