My Opinion

Warlock
It has come to my attention that the bloody Warlocks not only have the ability to have a crap ton of health but also they get the stuns, the spell locks, the CC's AND the heals. I didn't mind most of it but when they got even MORE heals........Just not fair for the rest of us players. I literally saw one soloing the Warlords. They rock at PvP because we can't kill them unless we gank them. If anyone else agrees' this is slightly unfair. Please like and/or comment and if you feel like you disagree please leave a comment explaining why. Thank you.
Ok heres why you can't talk

1. Rogue

2. Melee's lock us down

3. If you can't kill a lock unless you have to gank, you're just bad and l2p

4. Its not unfair because mages/warriors/rogues/hunters also exist

Edit: Forgot to mention shamans, enhance has a 80-0 execute yet thats balanced?
The answer is yes, technically it is because so many classes are broken right now, things are actually balanced in a way.
You can't complain about getting chain feared with a name like that.
03/24/2014 02:13 PMPosted by Boofearme
Please like and/or comment and if you feel like you disagree please leave a comment explaining why. Thank you.
wtf?

If anyone else agrees' this is slightly unfair.
You're bad. Warlocks are easy targets for Rogues.
03/24/2014 02:29 PMPosted by Ímbad
Please like and/or comment and if you feel like you disagree please leave a comment explaining why. Thank you.
wtf?

If anyone else agrees' this is slightly unfair.
You're bad. Warlocks are easy targets for Rogues.

You're bad. Rogues are easy targets for Me.

Seriously... rogues are laughable.
03/24/2014 02:33 PMPosted by Epícburn
You're bad.
Yes

03/24/2014 02:33 PMPosted by Epícburn
Rogues are easy targets for Me.

Seriously... rogues are laughable.
Depends on player skill then. See, you've solved the problem. You can kill Rogues, my Rogue can kill Warlocks, this guy can't kill Warlocks.

Therefore he is bad and should stop QQing and look up a guide.
I'm just remenissing the time that I was trying to do 2's. A rogue shut me down through trinket for about 10 seconds while my partner was cc'd also. Then I was bursted. Warrior>feral>rogue>warlock>everything else.
Hey, no need to be a !*@@%@!*, I was just saying my opinion and I just think that the amount of heals on a lock is just unfair in a 1v1 environment, and just saying, I play a hunter not a rouge. I just like the way this guy looks as of right now as I keep him as my "Forum Toon"
03/25/2014 07:17 AMPosted by Boofearme
a lock is just unfair in a 1v1 environment

Which 1v1 environment has been giving you the most trouble, would you say?
Another rogue trolling you folks again.....
Well it's mostly in battlegrounds, I can handle most classes but when it comes to a Warlock, I seems that I'm in the disadvantage, healthwise, DoT wise and Stun wise.
03/25/2014 07:43 AMPosted by Zinge

If you are going to go onto my post and say unhelpful and infactual information, I'd liek to adress you to leave and go to another forum. I'm curious why I can't kill a Warlock and how to kill a Warlock. I'm not a troll of any sort just a player who is in need of help.
Couldn't be cause you have no gems, enchants, not reforged. Nah it is probably cause warlocks are to good.

Just not fair for the rest of us players..
Have you tried keybinding?
03/25/2014 08:00 AMPosted by Zackman
03/25/2014 07:43 AMPosted by Zinge

If you are going to go onto my post and say unhelpful and infactual information, I'd liek to adress you to leave and go to another forum. I'm curious why I can't kill a Warlock and how to kill a Warlock. I'm not a troll of any sort just a player who is in need of help.

No thanks. i kinda like it here.
03/25/2014 07:17 AMPosted by Boofearme
Hey, no need to be a !*@@%@!*, I was just saying my opinion and I just think that the amount of heals on a lock is just unfair in a 1v1 environment, and just saying, I play a hunter not a rouge. I just like the way this guy looks as of right now as I keep him as my "Forum Toon"

Sir...World of Warcraft isn't designed to be a good 1v1 fighting game. Its suppose to be a game where races of a faction, combine their traits, skills, magic, and strength to defeat the enemy. And the fact that you're a hunter is even more reason why you can talk. I saw this thread thinking i'd see something good, but...As I can see...Nappa: 'Pointless...'
FOR PONY! *Flies away*
The best thing about your own opinion is that you're not wrong, you're just stupid
you know when a thread starts out with "my opinion" that it's going to be a good one.
It has come to my attention that it has come to your attention that Warlocks are super freaking awesome good?
I was once in a never ending duel with a rogue by only using embers on embertap. That was fun.