Heroic Sorrowpath Signet or Warforged Normal?

Paladin
Hey guys, I have a theoretical question for you.

Last night I won a Sorrowpath Signet (heroic version) on my bonus roll.

Ask Mr Robot ranks it higher than both of my rings (I currently have two Warforged Normals, pretty much BiS: Seal of the Forgotten Kings and Asgorathian Blood Seal).

So I guess the question is, would you replace them or its not a viable enough upgrade (given I would upgrade sorrowpath 2/2). If you had to replace, which ring would you get rid of?(leaning towards Seal of Forgottten Kings). Is it even viable to replace it or wait for a better options? (Asgorathian,Bloodclaw Band etc.)

Please elaborate your choice if its possible.

Thanks in advance.
I have heroic sorrowpath, and haven't put it in for my flex Seal of Forgotten Kings. I am probably making a mistake, but I don't need the Hit so it wouldn't be a huge upgrade.

So if I were you, and you didn't need the hit, I would stick with what you have. I wouldn't get rid of the ring by any means, because you may find yourself in need of hit at some point.

The thing you need to realize about AMR's gear guide is that it overweights hit/exp. It does that because you HAVE to get to the cap, but once at the cap, hit/exp are useless, and AMR doesn't pick up on that.
You probably have a high strength weight so AMR ranks the piece with higher strength as better.
03/27/2014 01:40 AMPosted by Gitalian
Hey guys, I have a theoretical question for you.

Last night I won a Sorrowpath Signet (heroic version) on my bonus roll.

Ask Mr Robot ranks it higher than both of my rings (I currently have two Warforged Normals, pretty much BiS: Seal of the Forgotten Kings and Asgorathian Blood Seal).

So I guess the question is, would you replace them or its not a viable enough upgrade (given I would upgrade sorrowpath 2/2). If you had to replace, which ring would you get rid of?(leaning towards Seal of Forgottten Kings). Is it even viable to replace it or wait for a better options? (Asgorathian,Bloodclaw Band etc.)

Please elaborate your choice if its possible.

Thanks in advance.

If you're using custom weights in AMR it'll tell you which one to use with BiB. Don't trust the default weights, though.

The heroic ring's only going to be better fully upgraded by my estimate, but I still wouldn't vendor any of your current warforged rings - depending on how the rest of your gear changes you might want to swap between the two. Sometimes the seal might be better for your nonheroic option, sometimes the band might.