567 Ele Shaman LF Heroic Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am looking for an alliance 10M heroic raiding guild on Proudmoore-US Alliance but am open to transferring if need be However i am not willing to faction change.

Experience: I am currently 3/14H in SoO. I have experience on Heroic Protectors and Heroic Nazgrim as well as knowledge on all the other fights on heroic.

History: I have been playing WoW since vanilla and have raided since then with small breaks here and there but have never lost touch with the game :)

When I Can Raid: I can raid any night during the week after 6pm (PST) 9pm (EST) and any time on weekends.

What I Have To Bring To a Team: I have been an officer of multiple guilds and in leadership roles in multiple raiding guilds i know what it takes to be a heroic raider and know that you should come ready for the fight in all aspects (Pots, Flasks, Enchants, Gems, Reforges, And Knowledge)

You can reach me at the battletag Ysiria#1704.

Thank you for your consideration!
Hello, Ysiria. I'd like to talk to you about doing some cross real trials for our guild, because you seem like a good fit, especially considering raid times. I'll add your battletag, but here's the usual info as well. Happy hunting.

<Spark> is an Alliance late night Heroic progression guild from Cenarius (US). We are a tight-knit group of both online and offline friends looking for one more exceptional player to add to our core raid roster. We are currently 11/14H for Siege of Orgrimmar.

Raid Schedule (All times are PST):

Tuesday: 9:30-12:30 AM
    Thursday: 9:30-12:30 AM
    Sunday: 9:30-12:30 AM

Currently Looking For:

1 DPS of the following classes/specs:

Warlock (any spec)
    Elemental Shaman
    Balance Druid

If you are interested in joining our ranks, or have any questions, comments, or concerns, please post below or contact Haruka (Seratha#1145) via in-game whisper or mail. Thank you.
bump
Hey there -- we raid from 9 PST to 12 PST Tue/Thu/Sun. 13/14 HM. Get in touch in game to discuss with Toxe and/or Farther.

<Mostly Dead> is currently 13/14H T16

Mostly Dead is a group of progression-oriented raiders on the Alliance side of Draenor. We have been raiding since 2008, and are the definition of stable. We are dedicated to progression, but raid only 9 hours a week. We all have jobs and lives outside of the game. We want raiding to be fun, but productive. Because of our short schedule, it is imperative that our raiders use raid time efficiently, showing up prepared and minimizing mistakes. We are seeking players who are interested in finishing out this tier and continuing on into WoD Mythic raiding.

Raid times -- 9 hours / week -- Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday
9 pm - 12 am PST
12 am - 3 am EST

To apply, register and post an application at:
http://mostlydead.enjin.com/recruitment

If you are interested but have questions, contact Farther or Toxe.

Toxe can be reached at battletag: ultear#1241
Farther can be reached at battletag: gravityfunk#1107
--About us--

Shattered Fates is an Alliance 25 man raiding guild on US-Medivh. Our current SoS progression is 8/14 H. We are a close knit group of people who are always willing to help with most everything you’d need. We have a multitude of activities going on during the week, including guided LFRs to help explain how Normal raids differ from LFR, Warbringer runs, as well as flex, old content and mount runs.

--Raiding--

We raid 25 man 3 days a week, see the below section for days and times. We provide free gems and enchants for your raiding gear, and feasts, for raiding. We ask that you have a minimum ilvl of 560. Being able to make most of the raid days is also key. We realize that real life comes up, and we’re ok with that so long as you give us notice so we can find a substitute for you beforehand. We use a dkp system to decide who gets loot - even if you're on bench you get dkp (it's very easy to accumulate!).

--Raid Times—

Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
Times: 8:30 pm EST until 12:30 AM EST

--Contact--

You may contact our Co-GMs CJ (CJW#1300) and Moirasha (Romany#1573), or Recruitment Officer Leafstep (Leafstep#1480), if you would like more information or are interested in joining our guild. The best way to get a hold of us is via the Battle Tag system or via in-game mail.
<Resurrection> (8/14H) 10M (5/14H) 25M

Recruiting For 25 Progression group

Heals MW Rdruid Rshaman
Ranged Ele boom Lock
melee DK

Raid days/hours

Tuesdays 5:30 to 8:30. PST
Thursdays 5:30 to 8:30. PST
Sundays 5:30 to 8:30. PST

Loot system

EPGP

To be prepared for raid, we expect raiders...

-To be ready to play the optimal spec for any given encounter.
-To know the mechanics and their specific role on an encounter we will be progressing on. If you have any questions, please ask an officer or a fellow raid member, We would rather clarify before a mistake is made.
-To be fully gemmed, enchanted and reforged at all times.
-To be fully committed without other responsibilities during raid hours. While we expect an occasional absence to come up, please try and schedule other activities around raid time. 24 other people are counting on you to be committed to this schedule.
-To be stocked with any necessary consumables. You are required to be fed and flasked during raid.
-To be laid back, lighthearted and overall “fun”. This is the environment we strive for.

Attendance

We expect raiders to maintain a near perfect attendance rate. Real life does get in the way sometimes but to us this is not JUST a video game. You have a group of very real people who rely on you to be there every scheduled night. That being said, if you have to miss a raid day you must post out in our attendance thread or notify an officer.

How to contact us

Mango#1817
Disenof#1100
<Impudence> - Eldre'Thalas - (14/14H SoO)

What we are looking for: Currently looking for range dps and heals: Boomkin, Spriest, Hunter, Warlock, Ele Shaman also looking for healers pref resto shaman or resto druid. Although we are looking for mostly range and heals any exceptional players are welcome to apply.

About us:

Impudence is a raiding guild with a focus on heroics.. Our guild atmosphere is very light, right up until the pull countdown. We're looking to mature, experienced raiders to solidify and expand our roster and finish Siege strong and start WoD.

Raid Schedule:

Impudence runs 3 day a week schedule. (All times EST)

Tuesday: 9:00p-12:30a
Thursday: 9:00p-12:30a
Monday: 9:00p-12:30a

Attendance:

While we try to have all of our raiders maintain high attendance, we do know that real life happens. If you can't make it to raid, we only ask that you give us enough notice to arrange a suitable replacement. We try to keep a roster of 12-13 players, with a weekly standby rotation, in order to make sure raid nights are not impacted by unforeseen absences.

Loot:

We see our guild as a group of friends that also happen to raid together. Loot is given out based on a simple /roll, however we do ask that our members be mindful of others in the raid and concede loot when it will be a larger upgrade for someone else. Disputes over loot will be handled by the Raid Leader and the other officers in the raid.

What we expect from you:

Show up to raids on time, having done at least basic research on upcoming fights.
Arrive fully enchanted and properly gemmed/reforged..
Learn from your mistakes. Mistakes happen. Own up to it and focus on that mistake to avoid repeating it.
Know your class. This goes beyond the basic rotation to situational use of abilities and talents.
Tanks should be capable of not just surviving, but making a reasonable contribution to DPS. In a 10 man setting, this is very important.
Arrive with a stash of flasks, potions and food. While we do provide feasts.
Be patient during progression and give 100% effort, even in the last minutes of the raid, Ventrilo, DBM/Bigwigs and a working headset with mic.

If you have questions about the guild or our expectations you can PM us in game or apply online at http://impudence.guildlaunch.com/

Contact Us!
Udderbutter : Sashimi#1298
Hugepenance : Miguel1985#1988
Ozma : Ozma#1708
Hello,

If you're at all open to 25-mans, my guild Fortis, which IS on Proudmoore, is currently seeking dps above il 560. We're currently in high demand for an elemental shaman. I'm currently the only mail intellect user on our raid team, and I'd love to have an ele-shaman in the raid. We're a tight-knit Alliance guild that is planning to continue into mythic raiding in WoD.

While I know you're only seeking 10-mans in your post, I'm hoping that you're planning to continue raiding in WoD in the Fall (where everything is going 20-man anyway), and if so, that you may be open to 25-mans now :).

Here is a bit about our guild:

If you'd like to speak further about our guild, feel free to add me, Deacidic, or Saldaris to battle tag. My btag is Liliac#1971, Deacidic's btag is chuckd#1630, and Saldaris' btag is Griffarien#1372. If we're not online, please add Allectto (MissHerra#1611); one of us is nearly always on, and any of us would be happy to speak with you. :)
I Have Been Recruited and Am No Longer Looking For A Guild Thank You