how many geared 90s you have?

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
im curious.

btw geared means ilvl 540 or higher (minimum for flexi)
2 a Monk Healer for Horde and a Hunter for Ally side.

hunter is 561 and i no longer play it

Monk just hit 550 and raid again Thursday wheee
none

my warlock's close though
This one and my druid.
Mmmm my Priest and Warlock are geared enough for some PvP action ^^. Bad for PvE though lol.
The way its been explained to me the ilv for flex breaks down like this:
wing 1 - 510+
wing 2 - 525+
wing 3 - 535+
wing 4 - 540+

If 540 were the minimum to walk into flex how would people get in? Upgraded LFR pieces go to 536, and the crafted go to 540 (542?) when upgraded. That means you need a full set of LFR gear plus crafted all upgraded before going into fled :x
Just one. My Warlock would be if I wasn't so lazy about LFR. I get at least one piece of loot from Ordos/Celestials on her every week, and it's just the 496 gear in slots I haven't replaced with 567 that are holding her back. She's at 531 and yet I've only raided on her like 3 times. x.x

Meanwhile my Paladin is at 545 in Prot with actual effort put in, and yet the only item I've gotten off Ordos/Celestials is a 559 belt...when I already had the crafted one. -_-
I have 3, paladin DK and mage, geared in that order.
5 @ 540+ and 1 at 538
Two.

My lock at 574.

And my Monk tank at 558.
04/02/2014 10:23 PMPosted by Enor
The way its been explained to me the ilv for flex breaks down like this:
wing 1 - 510+
wing 2 - 525+
wing 3 - 535+
wing 4 - 540+

I've done wing 3 in the 520s range also. Healer, though; ilevel rules sometimes get relaxed a bit for us.
Not a single one, no longer am an end gamer, I get what I can and do the best I can with it stat wise and thats where it ends:)
none because some people don't pve
Mage is 565 and paladin is 560. Stupid mage, why you have better gear than paladin?
Just one, because my alts are just there for random play, not semi-serious raiding. I get enough of that on my main.
My comp wont run any of the current raid content, so I just chill out and spam heroics. My top end ilv will be something like 530. And thats counting buying/crafting gear.
Why are there free 90s at ilvl 483 gear greens rather than 496 greens?
04/02/2014 10:34 PMPosted by Eliil

Why does this even matter?
04/02/2014 10:34 PMPosted by Eliil

So they don't clutter up SoO LFR straight away with the retardation they seem to bring with them.

GUAIZ HOW DO I PLAY BREWMASTER MONK?!

Don't spam breath of fire, use blackout kick to build shuffle.

*spams breath of fire anyway*

/sigh
Only this guy...

My next highest is a 520 Shammy.