[April Fools] Warlords of Draenor - 6.0 Patch Note Preview

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 45 Next
04/01/2014 08:29 AMPosted by Bashiok
In addition to a Proving Grounds medal of Silver or better being required to queue for Warlords of Draenor Heroic dungeons, a medal of Gold or better is now required to post in the forums.

You joke about this, but..
OMG I love this so much.
Still no freakin toasters!

• Using the Mage spell Blink will now attract the attention of creepy angel statues. Don’t “Blink.”
  • To make playing a Mage more enjoyable, players who use the words “tray,” “food,” “drink,” “table,” “snack,” “mage,” or “pls” in Raid, Party, Battleground, Say, Yell, General, or Trade channels within a Mage’s hearing are killed instantly.

• These all need to happen!

Time Warp now requires just a jump to the left.

You stole my macro /yell!
    I love you, Blizzard!

Copy/Saved so i can enjoy whenever i need a laugh <3
    Awe man!
    /SQUIRREL
    Due to ratings concerns, all references to “brew” have been replaced with “giggle juice.”

But the brew...

replaced with “giggle juice.”

But...

“giggle juice.”

;_; I need some giggle juice now.

Also, dem warrior charge changes... LAWL
    totally hilarious!!!
    Rockbiter Totem now transforms the Shaman into a large stone elemental that cannot save their friends, despite having such big, strong hands.

Who here is having memories of The Neverending Story II now?!

This was amazing Blizz, thank you for some great chuckles!
    Death Knight voice modulation has been reduced to infrasound frequencies. Blizzard shall not be held responsible for any damage to subwoofers or loss of control of bodily functions as a result.

well this is just great
    I want my Priest to have the Holy Diver spell. I was just on the ouija with Ronnie and he told me you guys should put it in the game.
    Aspect of the Hawk now provides a 30% bonus to Attack Power, up from 25%.

This one is pretty believable.
    Made my day. Thank you for the lolz.
    Spitwads!!!! Yes!!! LMAO

Items
    • Transmogrification rules are being relaxed, and you can now transmog trinkets, rings, and neck items.
    • Any references to [redacted] have been removed from the game.
    • Rocket launchers have been added. Sweet, sweet rocket launchers.
    • The Broken I.W.I.N. Button can now be repaired via a one-time purchase through the in-game Shop.
    • The Stoneskin Gargoyle Cape is now slightly whiter and longer than your average cloak or cape.
    • Someone said Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker.
    • Wrathion will once again ask the heroes of Azeroth to embark on an expansion-long quest, culminating in the reward of a Legendary item. First players must reach Draenor and help to guide Anduin through his formative years, teaching him how to talk to girls, how to tie a tie, etc. This process takes approximately 4-5 years, but could extend well into his 20’s depending on how much he resents you. You’ll then graciously enter into the Arenas and attain a rating of 2200 or higher. Wrathion will then send level-100 players on an epic quest to collect 60 small knickknacks from Normal Dungeon bosses. These are just for Wrathion’s small curio collection. You’ll then be asked to go on a whirlwind tour of Azeroth and defeat every Battle Pet trainer—we hope you’ve been practicing! Then you need to get 3,000 Valor; unfortunately Valor might not really be a thing anymore, so he wishes you good luck with that. After that point, though, it’s just a short skip and a jump of beating every Raid boss in the expansion 12 times, on separate lockouts, to prove your worth to wear the ultimate prize, a Legendary T-shirt and the Achievement “I Helped Wrathion and All I Got Was This Lousy Shirt”.

*falls over laughing*
    this post has to be a joke cause if not blizzard is going down hill fast with these changes and ideas garrosh hackscream? homerock? wth is that? just keep them the same. if people get offended that's their problem and their choice to play the game
    That was awesome, guys! thanks for the laughs.
    04/01/2014 09:59 AMPosted by Aawen
    this post has to be a joke cause if not blizzard is going down hill fast with these changes and ideas garrosh hackscream? homerock? wth is that? just keep them the same. if people get offended that's their problem and their choice to play the game

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools%27_Day

You gots some reading to do.
    To make playing a Mage more enjoyable, players who use the words “tray,” “food,” “drink,” “table,” “snack,” “mage,” or “pls” in Raid, Party, Battleground, Say, Yell, General, or Trade channels within a Mage’s hearing are killed instantly.

My favorite.
    yeah happy april fools day dang .. I started reading that and I was like wth then I remembered its april fools day