[April Fools] Warlords of Draenor - 6.0 Patch Note Preview

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 45 Next
"With the Warlords of Draenor beta on the horizon..."

There's the real April Fool's joke. Lol
04/01/2014 08:29 AMPosted by Bashiok
Walkmasters provide a guided tour of the world, giving out small bits of trivia for the area you’re in as they walk alongside you to your destination. If they walk slower than you’d like, just use your Homerock.

That's actually the core of an interesting idea. We could get a "Chatty Taxi" option when using a flight master that gives us some lore as we fly over certain spots.

Are you prepared to play a spirited round of Nivlac Ball to gain entry into its most hallowed sanctum?

I heard the rules for this game are a bit ill defined. Some might even say it has no rules.

In addition to a Proving Grounds medal of Silver or better being required to queue for Warlords of Draenor Heroic dungeons, a medal of Gold or better is now required to post in the forums.

Yay! I can post!
In addition to a Proving Grounds medal of Silver or better being required to queue for Warlords of Draenor Heroic dungeons, a medal of Gold or better is now required to post in the forums.

Please let this be real....
lol brown note anyone?
Death Knight voice modulation has been reduced to infrasound frequencies. Blizzard shall not be held responsible for any damage to subwoofers or loss of control of bodily functions as a result.
I love you guys!
Nivlac and Sebboh. Anyone notice that it's Calvin and Hobbes spelled backwards?
But but but what reasons D':
It wouldn't surprise me if they gave us some actual news tomorrow...this is the third April Fool's day joke they've pulled so far.
OMG this is the greatest April Fools evaaaaarrrrrRRRRR!!!!!
Oh yeah, I almost forgot

Using Death Grip on something larger than your character will cause you to be pulled toward the creature instead of the creature being pulled toward you. Gnomes should just probably not be Death Knights.

Don't make me use you for spare parts for my Pet Pet Garrison! :-P
huehue BRBR ¬¬
Lol good job Blizz. Best Patch Notes I've ever read.

April fool's joke = What they would absolutely love to do!
april fools
Using the Mage spell Blink will now attract the attention of creepy angel statues. Don’t “Blink.”

I lost my balance at this.
Rockbiter Totem now transforms the Shaman into a large stone elemental that cannot save their friends, despite having such big, strong hands.

OMG *feels*
Due to PvE gear being so much better in world PvP, we're now offering all PvE content to those who only purchased the PvP version of the game.

ZING
This is the most EPIC thing I have ever seen! I almost choked on my waffles while reading.
Using the Mage spell Blink will now attract the attention of creepy angel statues. Don’t “Blink.”

HAHAHA, I wonder if KillerCaitie caught that part.
I love this. XD