I'll miss you. Wait, no, I'm back!

General Discussion
EDIT: Mischief managed. Problem has been resolved and I'm back in business! ^.^

This is not an "I quit" thread. No, you can't have my stuff. ;)

This is a "Must take a break due to circumstances beyond my control," thread.

Hopefully it won't take too long to straighten out and Ill be back soon and up to my old shenanigans.

I'm not sure when they're gonna cut me off but it won't be long.

In the meantime, have fun and hopefully I'll see you soon. :)
You'll bounce get and get a new job in no time.
Keep your head up!
Can I still have your stuff?

You know, to make sure no one else takes it?
04/02/2014 09:11 PMPosted by Goldenshot
You'll bounce get and get a new job in no time.
Keep your head up!

I still have a job, but some old financial crap I thought I took care of has come back to haunt me so I need to take care of it agsin.

Though perhaps a second job would fit well with all the free time I'm about to have. XD
I still have a job, but some old financial crap I thought I took care of has come back to haunt me so I need to take care of it again.

I have that, it's called my daughter, jk she's been a help to me. Anyway see you back soon. Xialla
04/02/2014 09:10 PMPosted by Xialla
No, you can't have my stuff. ;)

Damnit. Anyways, Good luck on your journey for something.
How does one gift game time to others? Do I need to know personal info etc to do it?
I was going to say I will miss you too, but then I looked at your character ------ female dwarf...
04/02/2014 09:51 PMPosted by Vinlan
I was going to say I will miss you too, but then I looked at your character ------ female dwarf...

Meanie! /licks for old times sake. ^_^
Doesn't hurt to take a break now and again anyway. We'll see you when we see you. Good luck.
I can't imagine what sort of old financial trap caught up with you, but never discount the possibilities of a good lawyer. That is all.
I'd ask for your stuff, but I don't think dwarf sized armor would fit me.
04/02/2014 10:45 PMPosted by Adelphie
I'd ask for your stuff, but I don't think dwarf sized armor would fit me.

You're right.

The breastplate would be much too big.
04/02/2014 09:42 PMPosted by Enor
How does one gift game time to others? Do I need to know personal info etc to do it?

When you gift any item from the store, including game time, it sends an email with the code to the recipient. It does NOT have to go to an email associated with a battle.net account. But you still need to know the recipient's real-life (not in-game!) email address.

Edit: You could email the code to yourself, then send the code via in-game mail, but if their account expires before they receive it, they won't be able to retrieve it.
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

Yesterday's problem, which I became aware of after hours while unable to contact the people involved hs been resolved. While on the surface it looked like disaster flambe, it was fixed with a simple phone call during business hours early this morning. A mere computer error that was seriously not in my favor. It's all good and I got all my money back, so...

I'm BAAAAACK. ^.^

(But yeah, if I'd have let my sub draft last night, it would have been overdraft city, so that was a good bullet to dodge.)
04/03/2014 05:34 PMPosted by Xialla
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

Yesterday's problem, which I became aware of after hours while unable to contact the people involved hs been resolved. While on the surface it looked like disaster flambe, it was fixed with a simple phone call during business hours early this morning. A mere computer error that was seriously not in my favor. It's all good and I got all my money back, so...

I'm BAAAAACK. ^.^

(But yeah, if I'd have let my sub draft last night, it would have been overdraft city, so that was a good bullet to dodge.)
Zombie Xialla.
04/03/2014 05:36 PMPosted by Felwaffles
Zombie Xialla.

I'm no zombie...I'm a phoenix! ^.^
SEE YOU SOON LADY.
:)