If Faction Changes were Free would you Switch

General Discussion
04/03/2014 02:54 PMPosted by Sereven
No. I legitimately like the side not harboring the Forsaken more than the one that does.

I like Orcs. Though for content I think I'm full. New meal please.

I like Trolls. Something other than rehashing the mid-tier lull RISE OF THE _X_EMPIRE! Would be cool. Maybe something directly Darkspear. I don't know.

I like the Tauren. Content would be neat.

I have conflicting feeling about Blood Elves.

The Forsaken are just up and down all kinds of awful. Super try hard story. Skulls and spikes wearing punk rock badasses with a skull, spikes and slime decorum for their home. Just... ugh.

Just an FYI...If I ever come across you in a pvp scenario - I'll be sure to eat you, and 'headbang' over your corpse afterwards...

/evil Undead laugh
04/03/2014 02:57 PMPosted by Felwaffles
Be a qt?

I'm not a cutie, I'm a badass elf assassin. That's also skinny and blonde and somewhat cute.
Nope. Any faction changes I've wanted were already done and am pretty content with the race/class/faction distribution I've got now.
Nope.

I'm happy with my races. The only thing I want now is to be able for Zul'jin to get merged with 1 empty server so I can have 22 characters per server.
Yes, I would. I grew up on Horde, I still prefer it, and I *only* started playing Alliance because my boyfriend and all his friends did. They have recently switched to Horde though, and while we're painstakingly re-rolling toons because we're too poor to transfer at the moment, if it were free we would be wholly down!
04/03/2014 02:59 PMPosted by Springrunner
04/03/2014 02:57 PMPosted by Felwaffles
Be a qt?

I'm not a cutie, I'm a badass elf assassin. That's also skinny and blonde and somewhat cute.
I FIGURED THAT
The most interesting part of the game for me is my endless hatred for the Alliance.

So, no.
04/03/2014 02:59 PMPosted by Balvenie
Just an FYI...If I ever come across you in a pvp scenario - I'll be sure to eat you, and 'headbang' over your corpse afterwards...

/evil Undead laugh

Oh like you guys do anything else anyway!
04/03/2014 03:01 PMPosted by Felwaffles
04/03/2014 02:59 PMPosted by Springrunner
I FIGURED THAT

Keyword is badass. And with an attitude problem. You've already reached the alliance badassery cap.
04/03/2014 03:04 PMPosted by Springrunner
You've already reached the alliance badassery cap.
:o

I haz
Nope.
04/03/2014 03:06 PMPosted by Felwaffles
04/03/2014 03:04 PMPosted by Springrunner
You've already reached the alliance badassery cap.
:o

I haz

See, the alliance badassery cap is set at Anduin Lothar. It's impossible to gorw beyond that being on the alliance.
04/03/2014 02:49 PMPosted by Koraval
No, I already play both sides, and I'm quite content.
04/03/2014 03:09 PMPosted by Springrunner
See, the alliance badassery cap is set at Anduin Lothar. It's impossible to gorw beyond that being on the alliance.

Millhouse Manastorm.
Absolutely not. Alliance has too much Jaina and not enough Sylvanas.
If Draenei could be horde then yes
04/03/2014 02:50 PMPosted by Crepe
04/03/2014 02:48 PMPosted by Felwaffles
Felwaffles >>>>>>>>>> Crepe. :D

GNOMEFIGHT!

I'd love to see a midget fight
Never... I play only horde for a reason.
04/03/2014 03:12 PMPosted by Kaliya
If Draenei could be horde then yes

They practically are. I mean, if you want horns, hooves, and to be always neglected by the lore unless someone suddenly remembers you exist when they're looking for a race to take the shaft after multiple victories from races in the same faction, you can just be Tauren.
I may, but only if they come with realm transers too. I don't really want to play horde on this realm but there are characters that I would like to be horde.