"Dual wield only for frost DKs"

General Discussion
Draenor Alpha notes.

I feel violated.
Hey, they removed berserker stance.

That's hard core, that is.
At least they're no longer misleading people by making them think that dual-wield should be usable by Unholy and Blood DKs by it existing.
As you should.
04/03/2014 06:07 PMPosted by Eilinel
At least they're no longer misleading people by making them think that dual-wield should be usable by Unholy and Blood DKs by it existing.

They should remove hunter's ability to use melee weapons so we don't start meleeing. Unless...
04/03/2014 06:08 PMPosted by Zamochy
They should remove hunter's ability to use melee weapons so we don't start meleeing. Unless...

It's still good for rp, also I agree, MELEE USING SPEC FOR HUNTERS!
Not as violated as you'll feel when a mage knocks you up.
/cry
04/03/2014 06:08 PMPosted by Zamochy

Now if I want to imagine myself in the good old days I have to frost dual wield tank my blade of a zin-......

You know what this may be okay. Tell you what. give me frost tanking back and make blood dps now and we're golden!
I'm not seeing dual wield only for Frost on the patch notes under DK.

EDIT: I'm a derp, now I see it, but it doesn't say 2h frost is gone it just says Dual Wielding is ONLY for Frost, meaning probably Blood / Unholy can never equip 2 1h weapons, which they shouldn't in the first place.

I honestly miss dual wield frost tanking.

Only because it makes warriors angry when you roll need on "their" 1-Hand tanking weapons.