6.0 Priest pvp

General Discussion
Blizz I feel really over powered on my Priest. Maybe the removal of Mass Dispel is called for now.
Also I think every time a Priest uses Flash heal 15 cents should be removed from that players paypal account. And if the Player does not have a paypal account just do this

Some of the Changes I feel that Blizzard will be making to Priest before it's done with.

Flash Heal now Cost 50% of the Priest hp. Heals a target for 10% of their hp.
Shadow Word: Death now buffs the enemy target's damage by 60%
Priest no longer have mana but all spells still cost mana.
Fear ward now Fears the Priest and removes all gear.
Life grip now cost 150% of users mana.
Renew is only usable in Shadow holy chastise stance
Shadow holy Chastise Stance is removes from game.
Power Word: Shield Now looks like a Rinbow to show off how Gay Priest really are.

Really What Dev had a Bad encounter with a Catholic Priest when it was a child?

M.o.P !@#$%^-*!e On Priest
Well I guess the first casualty of 6.0 will be the posting privileges of a lot of people :P
Priests were okay in season 12/13 though :D So it's okay :)
#priestawareness brother!
It looks like all healers will be suffering through long cast times and weaker heals.

This is balanced in raids by weaker raid bosses. This is balanced in PvP by much larger player HP.

The only way I can interpret that is the net result is healers are much less relevant in PvP.
04/03/2014 08:21 PMPosted by Dliver
It looks like all healers will be suffering through long cast times and weaker heals.

This is balanced in raids by weaker raid bosses. This is balanced in PvP by much larger player HP.

The only way I can interpret that is the net result is healers are much less relevant in PvP.
Larger player HP gets at a separate issue - the game is far too zergy for PVP healing to be interesting.

The changes that counteract the weaker heals are the less stacking cooldowns change and the much less frequent CC change. The CC change being the major one.