Celestalon & Zarhym Interviews Posted

General Discussion
04/06/2014 04:06 PMPosted by Adelphie
I am very upset over the female draenei models. It's unacceptable and I'd like an apology.

I'm sorry.
Celestalon mentioned avoiding raid mechanics like in Durumu in which a raid member suddenly needs much more healing than expected and more than the healer should have to provide (e.g., because someone didn't navigate the maze). I just wanted to encourage them not to avoid that entirely! I *like* that mechanic: dps are responsible for staying out of bad, but a great healer can go above and beyond to make the difference in kill vs. wipe (and e.g., help a dps recover from a lag spike). It enables different raids with different mixes of skills to succeed.
I only have 2 chars who wear mail, my shaman ... and a dwarf. lol
The Finalboss interview was horrible. Unprofessional mods in the channel, and the interviewers weren't asking the right, "hard-hitting" questions. Pretty much everything that was said was "I can't tell you that" or things we pretty much already knew.

Get real people to interview the blues next time.
04/06/2014 07:35 PMPosted by Enfilade
The Finalboss interview was horrible. Unprofessional mods in the channel, and the interviewers weren't asking the right, "hard-hitting" questions. Pretty much everything that was said was "I can't tell you that" or things we pretty much already knew.

Get real people to interview the blues next time.

I disagree entirely.
04/06/2014 08:03 PMPosted by Vaelryn

I disagree entirely.

I agree w/Enfilade, they were all softball questions and most of their answers involved the phrase, "we can't tell you that."

That being said, it's 9am on a freaking Sunday, they were all obviously exhausted and I'm sure there are strict rules about what they can and cannot say regarding the xpac.
Why does no one want to talk about Druids? The DK segment went in a little bit to each spec but Druids, so hey, we hear you made the tier 90 talents suck for your main role and you removed Symbiosis. Okay, now Hunters.

Grrr. There's really no information for Balance Druids on the notes and I want to know what their plan is for us.
04/06/2014 08:07 PMPosted by Celista
04/06/2014 08:03 PMPosted by Vaelryn

I disagree entirely.

I agree w/Enfilade, they were all softball questions and most of their answers involved the phrase, "we can't tell you that."

That being said, it's 9am on a freaking Sunday, they were all obviously exhausted and I'm sure there are strict rules about what they can and cannot say regarding the xpac.

I don't understand why people expect huge drops when doing these types of interviews. It's never that. It never will be that. At best you can expect a recap of news already known or explanations as to why they make the changes they do.
I don't understand why people expect huge drops when doing these types of interviews. It's never that. It never will be that. At best you can expect a recap of news already known or explanations as to why they make the changes they do.

Sometimes you get a bit more but yeah, their approach for the last few years has been to release info themselves via blogs or articles on the website.

I'm not going to rip on them, you could literally hear how tired Celestalon and Zarhym were and the interviewers @gamebreaker did a great job given the info they had to work with.
How long does it take final boss to post their interviews?
Both Convert to Raid and Final Boss interviews are up at YouTube and posted to the WOW subreddit.
Guys, you make a comment about how you set out the patch notes so that seeing a class change wouldn't be like ZOMG because we have a better understanding of where you're going. Here's the issue, you state in elementals section that movement is being reduced across the board, HOWEVER, it is not mentioned or applied ANYWHERE else in the notes. Also, since then, you have stated that warlocks KJC will likely stay, hunters keep 100% movement and mages keep scorch? Double standard? thats the only way we can see it. Also elemental, out of the classes I just mentioned, needs movement the most to stay competitive.
04/06/2014 08:10 AMPosted by Aurilias
but even FORD has filied bankruptcy

Ford was not part of the auto bailout, just GM and Chrysler, just saying
04/06/2014 07:30 AMPosted by Mowntain
but even FORD has filied bankruptcy

Um, GM and Chrysler filed bankruptcy, NOT Ford....
In case you missed the interviews with Celestalon and me talking about Warlords of Draenor Alpha this past weekend, here they are!

04/08/2014 03:56 PMPosted by Zarhym
In case you missed the interviews with Celestalon and me talking about Warlords of Draenor Alpha this past weekend, here they are!

Zarhym didn't say more than two words the entire interview. Look at him trying to steal Celestalon's spotlight.