Lady Sylvanas Matchmaking Game

Story Forum
04/11/2014 07:56 AMPosted by Deathisfinal
This sounds intriguing. Because of Ashbringer, Tirion is the greatest paladin on Azeroth. We know that when the Forsaken priest dabbled in the Holy Light, it allowed them to gain their sense.

And thus the Ashbringer became the Assbringer, and Tirion became a playa.
Tirion because of reasons other people elaborated above, also it furthers the HUMAN MEN meme the Windrunners have accumulated (though so does Arthas). Though the Garrosh option would end with Sylvanas wearing the pants...cause she already made him look away. When you strip away the bluster and all the other stuff he tries to be, Garrosh is not as steely as her.

04/11/2014 06:13 AMPosted by Arielangel
And you forgot Koltira U.U ... believable if he becomes her outlet for sadism (they can have this weird fascinating relationship in which both attain catharsis by means of BDSM).

That might actually happen, though it'd probably be one-way. >.>
Is that Tokimeki Memorial in my World of Warcraft? I think my heart just grew three sizes larger.

Oh man, if I had to choose, it'd either be Nathanos for (pre-retcon) Childhood Friend status or Tirion Fordring for that "I Know You're In There Somewhere" trope that didn't work on Arthas in Icecrown. If we want to take Sylvanas down the yandere route, I'd choose Koltira (poor guy) or Lor'themar. If it's a May-December romance (and that's a very big stretch, given age differences), then it's Velen.
04/11/2014 11:16 AMPosted by Sivarthae

The thing is so delightfuly creepy that I actually would support it in-game.

Better have Koltira as call boytoy of Sylvanas than weird pseudo yaoi companion of Thassarian (besides Sylvanas is prettier, so...)

/cackles madly
Thassarian is a badass character, yaoi fanfic crap be damned!
04/11/2014 08:50 AMPosted by Silagon
Also, Gelbin Mekkatorque should've been an option. It'd be the only content he's gotten outside of one room in the Siege of Orgrimmar in forever.

Yeah, as soon as I read your post, I was totally kicking myself for leaving him out.

04/11/2014 12:42 PMPosted by Arielangel
04/11/2014 11:16 AMPosted by Sivarthae

The thing is so delightfuly creepy that I actually would support it in-game.

Better have Koltira as call boytoy of Sylvanas than weird pseudo yaoi companion of Thassarian (besides Sylvanas is prettier, so...)

/cackles madly

I shall never give up on my Thaltira ship! Never!
04/11/2014 12:46 PMPosted by Grimroar
Thassarian is a badass character, yaoi fanfic crap be damned!

He can be all the badass you want, I could argue Sylvanas wins him in that department.

Besides, no creepy BDSM in Thassarian x Koltira so half of the fun is lost ;(

04/11/2014 12:47 PMPosted by Dorcy
I shall never give up on my Thaltira ship! Never!

But he´s much too ugly for a former Helf like Koltira..... and yaoi works only in 100% bishonen characters, when one of the couple is ugly the magic dissapears.

Come on Dorcy!!! Join the dark side (A.K.A. Sylvanas x Koltira)
Sylvanas can have Koltira, he's kinda useless anyway.

Thassarian's actually flipped a suicide mission into a success and sent cultists cowering in fear out of a ziggurat... and those cultists embrace death! Guy's got some serious badass credentials.

But he´s much too ugly for a former Helf like Koltira..... and yaoi works only in 100% bishonen characters, when one of the couple is ugly the magic dissapears

Manga-ssarian disapproves of your remarks that he is ugly!

http://wowpedia.org/File:Thassarian-DK3.jpeg?version=304f39378bb2e0ba0cec25656316a4db
04/11/2014 02:00 PMPosted by Grimroar
Sylvanas can have Koltira, he's kinda useless anyway.

Thassarian's actually flipped a suicide mission into a success and sent cultists cowering in fear out of a ziggurat... and those cultists embrace death! Guy's got some serious badass credentials.

I´m not saying he´s no badass (certainly he´s the top in the top/bottom relationship with DK Koltira, Farstrider Koltira still had a pair), but Sylvanas depiction until wrathgate made her well, more prominent in the B.A. department. She had a Nathrezim pet for gods sake!! (so sad, i liked to think about her as some darkish Integra Hellsing version until then).

04/11/2014 02:00 PMPosted by Grimroar
Manga-ssarian disapproves of your remarks that he is ugly!

A shame, he does look 100% better in the manga. Sadly, the real problem is game-ssarian IS ugly. Don´t try to negate it, he looks 50+ and overweight.

Diminishes the giddy factor on yaoi in like 50%. U_U
And then the Forsaken became a CLAMP production.

04/11/2014 02:15 PMPosted by Arielangel
I´m not saying he´s no badass (certainly he´s the top in the top/bottom relationship with DK Koltira, Farstrider Koltira still had a pair), but Sylvanas depiction until wrathgate made her well, more prominent in the B.A. department. She had a Nathrezim pet for gods sake!! (so sad, i liked to think about her as some darkish Integra Hellsing version until then).

She's still a BA, just with the fear of Hell. But Varimathras had a bigger one on him (Sargeras).

04/11/2014 02:15 PMPosted by Arielangel
A shame, he does look 100% better in the manga. Sadly, the real problem is game-ssarian IS ugly. Don´t try to negate it, he looks 50+ and overweight.

Diminishes the giddy factor on yaoi in like 50%. U_U

Maybe he'll look better when they update the models with WoD. One can only hope they improve Human Male.
04/11/2014 02:25 PMPosted by Sivarthae
And then the Forsaken became a CLAMP production.

Sad thing is, CLAMP writes better than Blizzard (I dare you to deny it.)... it could actually be incredible for the Forsaken to have CLAMP dictating their destiny U.U

Ok, ok, joke´s over. No need to attack me (though what I said about the storytelling skills of CLAMP is true)

04/11/2014 02:25 PMPosted by Sivarthae
Maybe he'll look better when they update the models with WoD. One can only hope they improve Human Male.

I hope it too. The current human male is only prettier than the draeneis, otherwise is terribly deformed. and look so 45+ years old. Totally not cool.

Heck, I use the male human models as one of the reason to consider the Windrunner sisters as mentally challenged (specially in Alleria´s case, after all the first time she slept with Turalyon she wasn´t involved sentimentally with him, ergo she only did it for the fun... did she had a severe case of myopia then?)
04/11/2014 02:42 PMPosted by Arielangel
Sad thing is, CLAMP writes better than Blizzard (I dare you to deny it.)... it could actually be incredible for the Forsaken to have CLAMP dictating their destiny U.U

Ok, ok, joke´s over. No need to attack me (though what I said about the storytelling skills of CLAMP is true)

No, I'm not going to argue that. >.>

04/11/2014 02:42 PMPosted by Arielangel
I hope it too. The current human male is only prettier than the draeneis, otherwise is terribly deformed. and look so 45+ years old. Totally not cool.

Heck, I use the male human models as one of the reason to consider the Windrunner sisters as mentally challenged (specially in Alleria´s case, after all the first time she slept with Turalyon she wasn´t involved sentimentally with him, ergo she only did it for the fun... did she had a severe case of myopia then?)

Well, being in bad situations makes people do things they wouldn't normally. In this case it just stuck because apparently Turalyon is that awesome. I don't know what to say about Vereesa since I never read that novel. And Sylvanas stuck it out till the human man found her. <.<
Tyrion is so holy that when. Sylvanas enters his.....aura..... she becomes an elf again! If you know what I mean of course.
Koltira could work. She only took him because of she appreciated his presence and just made it seem like she was being evil so you didn't get jealous of Koltira
04/11/2014 04:01 PMPosted by Filanos
Tyrion is so holy that when. Sylvanas enters his.....aura..... she becomes an elf again! If you know what I mean of course.

So if Sylvannas is the one "entering" that means she is the dominant one?
04/11/2014 05:46 PMPosted by Renrashin
04/11/2014 04:01 PMPosted by Filanos

Let's not be crass. She's just going to penetrate his "aura" forcefully multiple times.
04/11/2014 06:07 PMPosted by Threeslotbag
04/11/2014 05:46 PMPosted by Renrashin

Let's not be crass. She's just going to penetrate his "aura" forcefully multiple times.

I want a fanfic now
04/11/2014 03:15 AMPosted by Dorcy
Hello valued player,

Lady Sylvanas

romantic interest

ABANDON SHIP!
Model revamps will fix it.
Option 2. Galen Trollbane-How can our forlorn lover show the Dark Lady that his worship for her goes beyond that of other Forsaken? This former King of Stromgarde will win you over as he wins the black heart of Sylvanas through a combination darkly daring deeds and a true understanding and love of what writhes beneath the surface of the Banshee Queens cold dead exterior.

I like Option 2, but let's tinker with it a bit. Instead of Galen winning Sylvanas over, let's have it the other way around. Sylvanas wows Galen, and when Galen moves in to start a relationship with her, Sylvanas pounces and tells him that she doesn't care for love or relationships, so through a long a grueling length of torture sequences, she breaks his will but still calls him her boyfriend. Think of it as a bit of what she's done to Koltira.
04/11/2014 10:36 PMPosted by Grimroar
Model revamps will fix it.

Expanding further on this, I've always said I hope the human male revamps resemble a Disney prince or at least have more handsome face options. I want the option to play a rugged Warrior or Hunter, as well as a Mage who uses his charm to get his way.