A Guide to UBRS Items (Pre-WoD)

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
This is only meant as an Items of Interest guide for the Upper portion of Blackrock Spire (also known as UBRS). It's too early to say yet which will stay and which will be tossed out in the revamp of the area in Warlords of Draenor, but when it comes to farming... better sooner than later.

Disclaimer: Not every item in a boss' loot table is listed here. Otherwise this guide would be a lot longer and much less concise.

ITEMS BY QUEST

General Drakkisath, Hand of Nefarian (quest #27445)

Note: You can only pick one, so choose carefully.

ITEMS BY BOSS

Pyroguard Emberseer
    Truestrike Shoulders -- Shares the same model with the better-known Shadowcraft Spaulders, but the color scheme is unique.

Solakar Flamewreath (Interaction with Father Time required)

Goraluk Anvilcrack

Gyth / Rend Blackhand

Jed Runewatcher (Rare Elite)

The Beast

General Drakkisath

Lord Valthalak (Brazier of Invocation required)
*** Note: This boss can be summoned in the same room as The Beast. I placed this boss at the bottom because it's so rare now to find anyone that completed the relevant Old Azeroth quests before their removal and kept the brazier. ***

Ironweave Cowl (item #22302) -- Coloring unique to the model. It is also part of what's left of an old dungeon tier set.

Handguards of Savagery -- The only version of this model left. The others that had the same appearance were removed in Cataclysm.

Lord Valthalak's Staff of Command -- Nothing unique about this, but I guess if you want it for nostalgia or bragging rights...

So in summation, this list is intended to be useful for those farming items for collections or transmogs before UBRS is changed. I did the best I could with the somewhat-recent changes to the battle.net website, but the layout may not be appealing to some.

As always, if you find something useful please "Like" it! =)
As a side note, don't bother ticketing a GM to restore your Brazier of Invocation if you did delete it. They "are unable to restore past items such as old quest rewards unless they were very recently deleted and still showing in your sold/deleted items in the Battle.net item restoration system." (It didn't occur to me at the time to point out that there is no way I could have earned Loremaster in Wrath if I hadn't completed the dungeon set 2 quests. I doubt it would have a difference, though.)

/sadtroll
Damn, I never did get that blackblade of Sharam, which was one of the few items I wanted, and I have been running all day. right on the last reset instance as the server was doing its 15 min shutdown warning, wouldn't even let me have one more shot, the instance was already gone. Hopefully that blade comes back in the revamp.
The appearance used for Blackblade of Shahram has been continued with Bleakblade of Shahram, which replaced the former. So you can still obtain the appearance for your transmog set, just not able to lay claim to having the old (original) item.

To the moderator: This thread has served its purpose. Requesting a lock! =)