Realm Status

General Discussion
Not for nothing, I get it, there hasn't been maintenance like today in a while, which is refreshing. That said, the realm status page, why can't it just be accurate? I got excited cause I thought the realms came up early, but no, the realm status page is wrong. What's the point of having that little do-hicky if its not going to be accurate? This is a more recent problem than in past years.
I too got excited when I thought realms were up early. I don't mind that they are down, but having an accurate indicator of that would definitely be nice.

Sad lady will now go do laundry instead...
04/15/2014 08:26 AMPosted by Qarylle
I too got excited when I thought realms were up early. I don't mind that they are down, but having an accurate indicator of that would definitely be nice.

That mog

I know what I'm doing when I eventually get around to making a priest.
04/15/2014 08:28 AMPosted by Gunstarr
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12506211067

There is a blue responce here.

Thanks Gunstarr. In truth I didn't much look before I posted. Inaccessible or down it should still be accurate IMO though. *shrug.

I, as well, will now be doing some laundry. *kicks rocks*
i find it funny when that happens cuz everone trys to log in just to see the realms are really down...
like an april fools joke every time

Ha I am doing laundry too, I also cleaned the basement that the animals have trashed...and I do mean my dogs, not my kids :)
the one day it rains to where i cant go to work has to be today =(
04/15/2014 08:22 AMPosted by Alsacegaul
Not for nothing, I get it, there hasn't been maintenance like today in a while, which is refreshing. That said, the realm status page, why can't it just be accurate? I got excited cause I thought the realms came up early, but no, the realm status page is wrong. What's the point of having that little do-hicky if its not going to be accurate? This is a more recent problem than in past years.

You will need to post your feedback using the "Send Website Feedback" button at the bottom of the Realm Status page. Not all updates/maintenance can be done with the realms down. Some need to be done with the realms up. The page is accurate. The display just shows if the realm is up or down, not if it's accessible.
Server Status Page now says servers are down, does that mean they are up now?
04/15/2014 09:06 AMPosted by Fàtbòy
the one day it rains to where i cant go to work has to be today =(

You don't go to work when it rains?
im a steel building director raid to put up steel buildings and run electric tools in the rain lol
04/15/2014 08:29 AMPosted by Kaehlen
That mog

I know what I'm doing when I eventually get around to making a priest.

Aw! Thanks! ^_^
This is crazy you pay for a service and you get nothing. that is why WOW is losing so many players