The Sisterhood of Elune - nonguild rp group

Wyrmrest Accord
The once daily bump is here!
Daily bump.
We are growing in number! We also hope to start providing events for the public in the next month- so keep an eye out!
I'd be interested in getting my priest in on this.
Simply apply to the website- Soelune.shivtr.com -so that members can all be invited and aware of upcoming events, create events, can post on the forums, and make connections!
I know my priestess would be interested for SURE. I joined the channel!
I would really prefer if people joined the website- Soelune.shivtr.com -before joining the channel.
This helps keep a record of everyone who has joined, opens up the group forums to them, allows for cross-server communication outside of the game, and has event ideas and dates in plain view.

I am actually going to take down the channel name now from the forums.
I've been in the channel as Lethandril. I keep meaning to sign up on the website but I get distracted and then forget. I'll go do that now.
Much appreciated!
Time for the daily bump!
bump.
Daily bump
Ugh why am I awake? =A=

News!
I'll be posting the details for and event soon!
It's been a while since I bumped this up, so let's get this back on track before a whole month passes!

We plan on hosting TWO festivals in the coming months, on top of our monthly Priestess classes.
Keep an eye out for July and August!
OOoooh, I'll have to peek in sometime. My guy's trying to balance himself and understand the Light and Elune and drop his assassin past. This might help him!
05/26/2014 08:32 AMPosted by Everdusk
OOoooh, I'll have to peek in sometime. My guy's trying to balance himself and understand the Light and Elune and drop his assassin past. This might help him!

Light?
LIGHT?!
WHAT HERESY IS THIS?!

Thread bump before I go spend all my money on an Xray!
OOoooh, I'll have to peek in sometime. My guy's trying to balance himself and understand the Light of Elune and drop his assassin past. This might help him!

Fixed. :P
The Holy Light. Taming savages one Night Elf at a time.
05/27/2014 01:28 PMPosted by Azaeluna
OOoooh, I'll have to peek in sometime. My guy's trying to balance himself and understand the Light of Elune and drop his assassin past. This might help him!

Fixed. :P

Approved.

05/27/2014 01:52 PMPosted by Enrik

*Gets broom*
Who let in the Paladin?! You know I keep this place clean and food-free to avoid attracting them!
I definitely need to drag this lady into this somehow since Blackwater Raiders is as dead as can be now.
05/27/2014 01:52 PMPosted by Enrik

You children have no concept of what it is to tame.