Why are low level healers so bad, even w/BOA?

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next
04/15/2014 12:03 PMPosted by Brumbleton
Screenshot of my recount from a typical low level dungeon:

http://i.imgur.com/mKCtaHp.jpg

Shield Slam and Revenge are overpowered until you hit MoP, then it goes way down.
Well said Nimue :)
04/15/2014 10:48 AMPosted by Împîsh
But to a person, they didn't keep up, or didn't know how to cast the proper spells, or just were...bad. My question is WHY? Why are these healers so lame/gimp even when wearing BoA?

You just admitted the issue is YOU.

It's not a healer issue if YOU are the one that can't slow down so YOU can get heals.
04/15/2014 12:04 PMPosted by Annelysa
I may have BoAs but I still want to loot, and enjoy the instance. Stop being such a spaz.

That's absolutely fine. Like I said, I really don't need to wait for anybody.

It sounds like you are one of those super annoying tanks in lower levels.

People generally love me tanking because I clear the instance incredibly fast and without any hassle.

04/15/2014 12:05 PMPosted by Nimué
What you are suggesting is that a player on a healer should sacrifice everything and everyone to keep up with the tank no matter what.

Sacrifice what exactly? Looting takes 2 seconds. THE TRAVESTY, THE SACRIFICE. WE HAVE OURSELVES A HANGED MAN HERE!

My favorite is scarlet monastery where tanks try to pull everything in the courtyard. Half the mobs there are casters.

That's not tanks trying to pull everything because the think they can. That's the result of poor tanks not knowing how to properly pull said packs.

04/15/2014 12:05 PMPosted by Nimué
A decent tank isn't one that grabs everything, it's one that has situational awareness.

I do both.

Shield Slam and Revenge are overpowered until you hit MoP, then it goes way down.

I'm well aware. I have... 2 max level warriors.
SLOW DOWN. Bad tank!
that is why u are an epic fail son and always will be until u grow up and l2p :) (oh and google the l2p so u will know what i am talking about lol)

Lmao, this is seriously hilarious.

Did you really just screenshot and link a picture of your DPS? Ahahahaahaha you're killing me.
The thing is..Brumbleton has been a decent troll with the exception...he wasnt trying to troll :(
I'm going to assume that the OP is trolling because the alternative suggests the Apocalypse is nigh.
dont think so...he has been exceptionally quiet, and that is not the way of trolls
When I level alts and play heals, it's easy as hell to get the job done at low level. I've fallen asleep doing it. BOA's aren't even required to be decent at it. It is mindnumbing. However, tanks still need to have a certain amount of awareness and can't just run through and try to kill every mob in the dungeon in 1 pull. From my experience if you are a tank and are dying in low levels runs, it's probably your fault (or you pissed the healer off with some type of arrogance and he let you die).
04/15/2014 12:11 PMPosted by Annelysa

Lmao, this is seriously hilarious.

Did you really just screenshot and link a picture of your DPS? Ahahahaahaha you're killing me.

Yeah... I mean it's relevant to the discussion. It's hard proof of just how easy low level dungeons are.

@Jusmar
At first I thought you were just a little kid with grammar issues but it's clear you're putting on an act.
Obviously you are not smart enough to realize I care not what u have to offer as u have no clue as to what u are talking about son! :)
04/15/2014 12:18 PMPosted by Jusmar
Obviously you are not smart enough to realize I care not what u have to offer as u have no clue as to what u are talking about son! :)

oh noes! u goats me! it appears it was a ruse all along

:) :) XD XD
OMG The Grammar police are out...could the spelling police be far behind??? roflmao
Have to run..have enjoyed sparring with u brambleton..take care! :)
04/15/2014 10:48 AMPosted by Împîsh
Last night i was grinding dungeons on my low-level tank. I'm an aggressive tank, and like to chain pull/big pull. I can handle the aggro, no problem. The problem is with healers. I had a dozen or so different healers, probably half of them druids. At that level, seems to me all a druid needs to do is keep up Rejuv/Bloom and spot heal as necessary. But to a person, they didn't keep up, or didn't know how to cast the proper spells, or just were...bad. My question is WHY? Why are these healers so lame/gimp even when wearing BoA?

Its tanks like you that make those new to healing run and drop healing for good....stop being an idiot...and yes I have dealt with idiots like you on this toon as I am leveling her...not so much at low level but most of bad tanks I run into lately was in the cata level dungeon runs. And before you say anything about my gear on now I was doing quests and was in my dps gear when I logged out.
04/15/2014 12:20 PMPosted by Jusmar
Have to run..have enjoyed sparring with u brambleton..take care! :)

see you later cutie pie!!!
My priest has languished at level 37 because I'm sick of chasing tanks trying to keep from getting LOS or outranged. It's no fun at all.
Hugs sweetheart! :)