Paladin Tier 11 Shoulders/Mantle/Pauldrons

Paladin
Are they bugged?
I placed a bug report on the forums citing how completely ridiculous they look and if it was intended. I thought it was just my race but seems to be the same with almost all others.

Anyone got any thoughts? I personally would be rather unhappy if they weren't able to, or would be unwilling to address this issue

Could just be me though...
The heroic version of the shoulders don't look too bad on hfp and dfp, dont know about bfp, but yeah on males they look kinda really bad. Worse if you have the helm graphic on. No way in hell am I turning that graphic on. Besides if I did no one could run their fingers through my sexy beard, could they?
12/06/2010 10:33 AMPosted by Pandaren
The heroic version of the shoulders don't look too bad on hfp and dfp, dont know about bfp, but yeah on males they look kinda really bad. Worse if you have the helm graphic on. No way in hell am I turning that graphic on. Besides if I did no one could run their fingers through my sexy beard, could they?

Blizzard has a tradition of making the first tier of shoulders for each expansion extra-redunculous. Remember the stalagmites they gave us with tier 7?
The armor looks terrible on Tauren. Though the new pvp gear I think looks amazing on them, strange...
I happen to like the next tier gear's look.

Your opinion is apparently different. I hope you're joking, but I'm certain that posting it as a "bug", even as a joke, is too much.
I don't like the design, but I feel the shoulders are far less obnoxious than what other classes got. They're kinda goofy, but not obnoxious.
Hi !