Tanking Stat Goals/Caps

Paladin
Ok so i'm gunna be leveling up with the goal of being ret and prot instead of ret and holy like ive been the last year or so, and im wondering what the new stat goals and milestones are for prot

example:
def cap used to be 450 or whatever, uncrushable, etc

what exactly are we shooting for for cata? so i can keep a tab on where i stand gearwise
defense was removed from the game...
Read the talent tree, theres one talent called Sanctuary... it contains all the defense you need.

I am certain numbers might change but I am also certain the answers will be found on site like Tankspot.com or some elitist jerks paladins forums. (really, open a browser, search "elitist jerks paladins" and you find your info or a link to it)
There aren't any. You can use your character sheet here to get a general idea of what kind of raid content you're geared for, as well as sites like Wow-heroes.
12/06/2010 3:29 PMPosted by Jantilla
There aren't any. You can use your character sheet here to get a general idea of what kind of raid content you're geared for, as well as sites like Wow-heroes.

More or less this. We don't have any set goals yet. Give it a while and people will come up with some.